by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 4 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Whitney would cry in pain when Elsa slammed her knee into her pussy twice. Whitney was about to insult her again when Elsa punched her throat, knocking more air out of her. Whitney would let out a gurgle of sounds before letting out a weak whimper her head hung low. She was wheezing for air but she absolutely refused to let the damn bitch hear her say what she wanted!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 4 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Elsa grinned at the pathetic display in front of her, the pink-haired plaything throughouly beaten. Whitney was at her mercy, and Elsa could torture and humiliate the poor girl to her heart's content. So far, it seemed Whitney was being impressively obstinate, but everyone had their breaking point, and the stubborn ones were always the most satisfying to break.

At first, the white-haired beauty stepped back, seemingly letting her prey rest as she scoured the ring, but soon she returned with Whitney's discarded cow-print panties in hand. With a smile, she shoved them into the poor girl's mouth, pushing them far past her lips and almost to her throat. "You know how to make this end," she cooed, taking a step back before driving a brutal kick into Whitney's belly button, pushing it until it practically met with her spine.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Whitney would huff and puff and was relieved when she watched Elsa walk away. Whitney took this moment to breathe and try to struggle out of her cuffs but her break was short as Elsa returned back with her cow-panties. "What the hell are you doing with th-ARGH!" Whitney would demand when Elsa suddenly shoved her panties in her mouth, gagging her. Whitney would let out gagged protests as she struggled to break free but would soon let out a muffled scream instead when Elsa would stomp her foot into her belly button. Elsa didn't let up and kept pushing her heel into Whitney, causing the pink-haired to scream in pain and flail her legs from the pain. Whitney would shut her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks from the pain. Whitney would arch her back to relief the pain but it was too much for her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:47 pm

The tears on Whitney's cheeks were like candy to Elsa, who leaned in and gently liked them from the beaten girl's face, her tongue tracing it's way up to Whitney's eye. Slowly, she pulled the panties from the girl's mouth, wrapping them around her fingers as she gave the poor thing s chance to breathe. "Well then, how about it? Let us hear you beg for mercy."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Whitney would be crying and would let out another insult if it weren't for the fact that Whitney was too exhausted and beaten. "Please...stop," Whitney sniffed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:48 pm

"You know how to make me," Elsa replied coldly, slowly slipping her panty-wrapped fingers deep into her victim's sex. "Tell me how much you love this, beg me to finish you off, and I'll give you what you want."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Whitney would cry out in pleasure when Elsa slipped her finger into her pussy. With a quivering voice, Whitney would finally give.
"I-I-I...like this," Whitney would moan as she squirmed in discomfort, "Please...just stop."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:02 pm

"You don't just like it," Elsa whispered, wrapping her other hand around Whitney's throat, "you love it. You need it, you little slut. You need the release." Slowly, the buxom German brought her lips to her plaything's, cutting off her air sensually while her hand below only continued to fuck her more viciously.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Tears would stream down Whitney's face as Elsa grabbed her throat and mocked her, she would whimper as Elsa scolded her. Whitney would let out a muffled moan of discomfort when Elsa forced a kiss, depriving her of oxygen as she would moan into Elsa's mouth as Elsa picked up the pace of her fingering, causing Whitney to squirm even more as she was close to reach an orgasm. After a few minutes, Whitney would scream in Elsa's mouth as she would cum all over Elsa's hand, her face red from embarrassment, exhaustion, and frustration.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:11 pm

"Awww," Elsa cooed as she retracted her hand from her victim's nethers. "What a bad little slut you are," she teased, winding up one last brutal punch to the poor girl's stomach before she stuffed her mouth with her own cum-soaked panties. With a smile, she released Whitney's throat and closed her nose, letting her slowly pass out to the taste of her own womanly fluids.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next