by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Whitney was confident this time but instead she would cry out in surprise when Elsa side stepped her and tripped her with her boot. Whitney would stumble but suddenly felt a sharp pain at her groin when Elsa caught her by her panties, causing it to wedgie into her pussy. Whitney would cringe in pain but that cringe would turn into a scream when she felt Elsa kicking her in her pussy. Whitney would fall to the mat, clutching her groin in pain, as she shut her eyes and swore to Elsa. "You fucking cunt!" Whitney cried as she laid on the mat holding her pussy in front of Elsa.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Elsa couldn't help but smile at the carnage she had already caused, the small, beaten girl before her clutching her sex in a desperate attempt at comfort. The German woman admired her handiwork for a bit longer before throwing a viscous punt, again into Whitney's sore pussy. While the girl was incapacitated, she circled around, delivering a brutal stomp to keep the pain going.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Whitney would cry out again when Elsa punted her pussy. Whitney would wince at the pain as she gritted her teeth and glared at her opponent but would soon scream when Elsa landed a vicious stomp on her pussy. Whitney's mouth would form an O-shape and some spit would come out when Elsa stomped down. Whitney's toes would curl up as her legs would kick up before falling back to the ground. "Y-You...You're a fucking cunt! You know that?" Whitney said in pain as she writhed on the mat under Elsa.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:05 pm

The sharp insult did little bit cause Elsa to giggle happily, as she crouched down and admired her handiwork. "Yes dear, I know," she sighed happily, before wrapping her fingers around the meager strings that kept Whitney's panties in place, "and here you are, trapped with me until I'm done playing with you." With that she pulled and lifted, intending to yank Whitney's panties from her legs!

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Whitney would stare daggers at Elsa with her eyes but her eyes would soon go wide with pain. Whitney would grit her teeth and cringe in pain as Elsa pulled up her panties and yanked them up in a wedgie! Whitney would scream in pain as her panties would dig deep into her pussy. "S-S-Stop it!" Whitney would cry as she grabbed onto Elsa arm and would try to push her arm away. Whitney's legs would arch up, trying to lessen the pain as she tried to pry Elsa off but this would only give the audience a better view of her pussy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:30 am

The sound of Whitney's cries of pain were music to Elsa's ears, but it was time to add some humiliation to the mix. With one final pull, she freed the small girl of her panties, snapping the straps to make sure she couldn't retrieve them. Almost immediately, she changed her stance, sitting on Whitney's back and pulling her legs into a harsh Boston crab to expose her sex fully to the audience.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:45 am

Whitney would let out a wailing scream when she Elsa pulling her panties to the point they snapped, causing a sharp and intense pain in her pussy. Whitney's body would arch up in pain before falling on to the mat. Tears would stream down Whitney's cheek as she clutched her groin in pain but she would suddenly be flipped on to her stomach and Elsa sat on her. Whitney would realize what Elsa was going to do and start flailing wildly. "No no no! Get off me you bitch!" Whitney would scream when Elsa would pull her legs up in a Boston crab, stretching her pained pussy and showing the crowd her exposed sex. "Nooo! Stop it!" Whitney would cry as her face would turn a deep shade of red in embarrassment, "Get off you damnit!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:31 am

Beautiful. The more Whitney screamed, the more Elsa was filled with invigoration, and the harder she pulled, wrenching the poor girl's spine until it felt like it would be split in half. Right then, she let go, letting Whitney's legs plop to the mat before standing up and delivering one last kick to the beaten girl's ribs to turn her over.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:45 am

Whitney would keep on screaming in pain as Elsa bent her spine, bending it to its limit when suddenly she let go. Whitney's legs would plop down, her whole body laid down still, the only movement is her body moving slightly up and down from her breathing. Whitney was too tired and in pain to yell another insult but would groan in pain when Elsa kicked her ribs and flipped her over on her back. Whitney would lay on the mat sprawled out, her legs in a spread eagle and her arms spread out out on either side. The entire audience could see her naked sex and her blushing red face as her chest went up and down, Whitney heaving for air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:14 am

Elsa looked over her plaything's sweating body with sinister glee for a moment, before leaning down and wrapping her fingers around the strap on the poor girl's bra next. A cold, heavy boot pressed down on Whitney's solar plexus as Elsa's hand pulled up, straining the strap until it snapped. She giggled happily at the sight of Whitney's voluptuous breasts, now bare for everyone to see.

She then leapt over Whitney's belly before shooting her legs down like a piston, her boots launching like torpedos right into the smaller girl's belly.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next