by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 3 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:21 am

Whitney would cry in pain as Elsa stomped her foot on her solar plexus and cringe in pain as Elsa started to yank on her top and screamed in pain when her bra would snap off. Whitney would cover her breasts in embarrassment but would quickly scream in pain again when Elsa stomped down on her stomach, causing her arms and legs to shoot up and her breasts to jiggle. Whitney would cry in pain again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey - Page 3 Empty Re: KO Bondage Match! Debut! Whitney White vs Elsa Grey

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:38 am

Elsa may have stepped down from her perch atop Whitney's belly, but only so she could stomp down on it two, three, four more times! With the final stomp, she delivered one extra into the petite girl's nearest breast, digging in the heel. "Poor thing," she cooed with mock sympathy, "where is all zat confidence? You were so sure of yourself, and now look at you!" She dug in the heel further, not satisfied with just breaking the girl's body, but also her spirit.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:45 am

Whitney would cry in pain as Elsa would repeatedly stomp on her stomach viscously and hard. Whitney would cry as sharp pain coursed all over her tummy, tears streaming down her face. Whitney screamed for Elsa to stop when she suddenly felt Elsa digging her heel into her breasts, flailing her legs as Elsa dug her heel deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:27 am

"Stop? But there's so much yet to do!" Elsa giggled, digging her heel in further for one last kick before stepping back and looking over her prey. "Beg," she spat, "beg me to break you. Ask me to make you my bitch, and maybe then I'll stop." She reached under Whitney's arms and lifted her to a turnbuckle, resting her armpits over the top ropes.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:34 am

Whitney would let out one more "OOF!" when Elsa stomped on her stomach before she stopped. Whitney would groan in pain and cry in embarrassment as Elsa hovered over her. She didn't even struggle when Elsa would pick her up and rested her on the turnbuckle, putting her arms over the top ropes. Whitney's legs would shake, almost giving out as her pussy was still hurting and her legs were weak. Whitney would hang her head low and she would force herself to look at Elsa when she heard what Elsa said. Whitney would give her an angry face, some tears still rolling down and said, "I'd never say that you bitch! Not in a million years!" Whitney was putting on a brave act but in reality she was extremely scared, her legs were not just quaking because of the pain between her legs but because she was afraid of what the giant woman would do next to her. But she made a promise to herself she would never surrender or quit at anything. If she was going to lose, Elsa would have to make her lose!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:05 am

Elsa only laughed at her prey's defiance, suddenly throwing tow hard punches into her eye to keep Whitney immobile. "Zis is a fiesty one, ja? Good. Zere is nothing more satisfying than breaking a girl that thinks she can't be broken." Swaying back to the middle of the ring, Elsa retrieved the handcuffs from a nervous and disgusted referee, before returning and cuffing Whitney's hands under the ropes and in front of the turnbuckle. No matter how hard she struggled, there was no escape now.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:09 am

Whitney would cry out in pain when Elsa would punch her in the eyes. Whitney's head would slump down, her head pounding. She would stay like this when Elsa grabbed the pair of handcuffs and didn't have the energy at all to resist Elsa when she would handcuff her. While Elsa would handcuff her hands, Whitney would try to struggle but it was no use. " Wha-what the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Whitney would exclaim as she tried to stop Elsa from handcuffing her but it was too late. Whitney would try her hardest to get out no matter what she did, she was stuck to turnbuckle. "Let me go you damn bitch!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:27 am

"Aw, zat is not a nice thing to call someone," Elsa giggled, driving her fist into Whitney's belly. She almost moaned at the feeling of soft abs tenderizing around her knuckles, and reflexively followed up by pulling the beaten girl's head closer, drawing her into a kiss. Even her tongue seemed to dominate and oppress her miserable victim, and slowly she reached up to Whitney's hair, pulling the ties out and letting it fall naturally to the sides of her head. "Now tell me," she moaned softly as she broke the kiss, "would you like more of zat, or shall I bring more pain?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:31 am

Whitney would groan in pain when Elsa punched her in the tummy again. Whitney's legs would finally give out but she would be held up by her handcuffed arms. Whitney would feel Elsa lifting her head for a kiss, completing dominating her mouth and actually depriving her air with that kiss. When Elsa would finally release the kiss and undo her pig tails and let them fall down, Whitney would take deep breathes before answering Elsa's question, "Go to hell you fucking cunt."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:21 am

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," Elsa hissed into her victim's ear, drawing back with a smile before her leg came up, slamming her knee between Whitney's thighs. She delivered a second knee for good measure, before following up with a punch directly into the poor girl's throat. "Zis can stop whenever you want, dear," she chuckled. "Just beg for my love and it will all be over."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next