Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Evangaline vs Ai bed match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Evangaline vs Ai bed match Empty Evangaline vs Ai bed match

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 am

Bed match (hentai allowed and encurage)
10 points to win
pin 2 points
submission 2 points
forced orgasm 2 points
hentai submission: 2 points
Attire: sleep wear

Ai walked into the room were her next match would begin as she was wearing A White button up shirt that cover her body and black panties as well as slippers she kicked off walking to the bed after a quick look around. the room was a standard bed wrestling room with a large bed in the middle of the room. Breathing softly Ai would stretched a little. " Okay I hope this goes well. " Ai said to her self as she would get on the bed and felt how comfy it was. She would then hug one of the many pillows on it, "hehe this is soft mm." ai giggled and would look at the door as she waited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Evangaline vs Ai bed match Empty Re: Evangaline vs Ai bed match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:10 am

Evangaline was looking forward to her match tonight. Evangaline had some new prey and she was looking forward to teaching her opponent just who was in charge.

Spoiler:

Evangaline entered the room wearing a grey top and bottom with frills. Evangaline looked at her opponent on the bed and licked her lips. "I hope you are ready o submit to me." Evangaline would say as she would climb onto the bed to stare Ai in the eyes. "None can resist me." Evangaline said playing on her thoughts that she was better than everyone else.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:38 am

Ai looked at the blonde as she spoke to her smirking. " I wont submit to you girly. " Ai said as she kneed walked to Evangaline. " You will submit to me instead got it?" She laughed into her face. " after all I'm much more sexier then you" Ai figured that taking shots at the girl's self esteem could make her angry and lower her guard.

"I'm going to smoother you with my breast and then maybe make you cum like a slut." Ai pushed Evangaline slightly as the ref girl out side closed the door telling them to begin the match when they were ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Evangaline glared at Ai as she started tried to taunt Evangaline. "Ha, the only one cumming tonight is you. After i break your body and spirit." Evangaline would say as she would not be intimidated by Ai. As the ref closed the door. Evangaline would be quick to slap Ai across her face to start the match off. "There is no way your pathetic body can match mine."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:12 am

Ai smirked at Evangaline hearing the girl speak. "I wont break that easily but You can try flat chest." Ai laughed at the blonde but was shut up quite quickly by the hard slap. Eyes a bit wide Ai touched her face, it stung a little looking at Evangaline again Ai growled. " My body is more then a match to yours you whore!" Ai would try to grab Evan's shoulders in attempt to push her on the bed. She hoped she could push the girl down and pin her down for a quick pin and easy two points.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:25 am

Evangaline smiled smugly after she had slapped Ai. "I am going to use your over inflated tits as my personal playthings as i break your spirit,: Evangaline managed to say before she was pushed onto the bed by Ai. Evangaline let out a grunt of discomfort as Ai pinned her to the bed. Evangaline however wouldn't let Ai get an easy pin on her and Evangaline's hands quickly moved towards Ai's breasts. Evangaline would give Ai's breasts a rough squeeze awhile trying to push Ai over to reverse their position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:00 am

Ai smiled as she was abled to pin Evangaline but much as she hoped the girl didnt allow her to be pinned. Ai should have figured that the blonde would grab her tits and squeeze them but she didn't think the girl was brave enough. "awww fuck....mmm you let .ah go... of my tits " Ai was breathing abit hard because of the tit squeeze and would be rolled easily. How ever ai wouldny let Evangaline pin her as she grabbed the girls hand and tried to sit up .

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:40 am

Evangaline would smile as she pinned Ai beneath her while crushing the girls tits in her hands. "Make me let go" Evangaline would say before she felt Ai grab her hands. "Just stay down!" Evangaline would growl out as she tried her best to keep Ai pinned beneath her. However, Evangaline couldn't stop Ai from sitting up and forcing her to let go of Ai's tits. Evangaline however, wouldn't give up on her atack and she would try to free her hands so she could attack Ai's chest again,

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:05 am

Ai Growled at Evangaline while the girl seemed cocky because she was squeezing her tits. " I will slut!" Ai yelled as she sat up and was able to hold on to the blonde girls Hands but now that she had the hands she wondered what she should do to turn things around. Ai would decide to push her tits into Evangaline's small chest before letting go of her hands to bear hug the girl. " ha got you know and now you can't go after my breast na na." Ai laughed as she looked into the girls eyes, trying to squeeze the fight out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:25 am

Evangaline let out a grunt of pain as Ai pulled her into the bearhug. "Let go of me you stupid whore." Evangaline said as she felt Ai's impressive chest crush her tiny ones. Evangaline did not like the position she was in and Evangaline would try to break free from Ai's bearhug. Evangaline would however think of a different tactic and she leaned her head forward to kiss Ai right on the lips in hopes that she could free herself while keeping Ai distracted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next