by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Evangaline vs Ai bed match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Evangaline vs Ai bed match - Page 2 Empty Re: Evangaline vs Ai bed match

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:19 pm

"Why don't you make me you stupid Slut." Ai smirked as she squeezed the girl's body more. It was hurting her breast alittle but she knew in the long run it would wear the girl out. However Ai was caught off her guard when Evangaline kissed her, Blushing softly Ai's grip loosen considerably while she closed her eyes. "mm" Aoi couldn't help what she was thinking as she thought the kiss was very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 am

Evangaline would feel Ai's rip loosen from her armsand Evangaline knew it was time to strike. Evangaline's hands would quickly move towards Ai's breasts to give them a squeeze again. This time however Evangaline wasn't going to try and hurt Ai but this time Evangaline was going to try and give Ai pleasure. Evangaline would then try to push Ai back down onto the bed with Evangaline on top again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Ai was to focused on the kiss to notice her grip was loosening till she moaned into the kiss felling her slightly bigger breast getting squeezed again but this time she wasn't feeling pain only pleasure. "mm...mmmh" Ai moaned into the kiss, She was then pushed down onto the bed again with Evangaline on top. "sh...shit get..off me mmm" Ai whined kicking her legs trying to unbalanced the blonde girl off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:47 am

Evangaline had the top position again and she managed to get a few seconds of sensual contact before Ai started to struggle. "Oh, i don't think i want to get off you. But i think i will get you off." Evangaline would say as one of her hands would move from Ai's breast to down between her legs. "Moan for me." Evangaline would say as she would start to rub Ai between her thighs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am

Ai looked up at Evangaline as the girl continue to massage her breast as she started to feel weak in the knees thankfully she wasn't standing or anything . As the girl spoke Ai growled when she felt the girl rub between her thigh, having to stop her self form moan Ai Bite her lip. "You...wont...make me....ah ....moan!" Ai said trying be brave but right now she having a hard time keeping her composer.

Ai realize her arm's were free, so she would shoot one up to Evangaline's breast and tried to squeeze while her other hand reach down onto her crotch and rubbed lightly. "why...don't you...moan for me?" Ai asked finding it hard to keep her moans at bay. She at least wanted to make the girl moan instead of her before letting one out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Evangaline felt that she had Ai on the ropes as her opponent was helpless to resist her advances. However Evangaline soon felt Ai's hand between her legs and Evangaline had to try her best to hold back a moan. Evangaline was now locked with Ai in a battle of wills as neither one of the girls wanted to be the first to give in to her opponents sexual advances.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Ai was on the ropes against Evangaline as the pinkett would growl fighting back moans when the girl rubbed her crotch. Ai could see the girl fighitng back a moan as well which cause Ai to smiled a bit. "c-come on i know you want to...to moan for me." Ai said through hot pants. Ai wasn't a real expert on hentai fights only been in a few befor she cam to AFW but she wouldn't give in. Ai would try to move her hand into Evangalines bottoms and panties to get better access to the girl's sex rubbing her outer walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:09 am

Evangaline thought she had the advantage but Evangaline soon had to bite her lip to suppress a moan. Evangaline tried to close her legs a little to prevent Ai easy access to her pussy. Evangaline would quickly try to fight back by inserting a finger into Ai's sex. "Hurry up and moan for me." Evangaline would say as she was trying her best to not moan first even though Ai was doing a good job at causing Evangaline pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Ai smirked seeing Evangaline suppress a moan but she started to get harder access to the blondes pussy when she started to close her legs. Letting a light gasp when she introduce a finger into her sex. "ugh...no i wont you hurry up!" Ai growled as she closed her legs in hopes to give Evangaline a hard time to finger her. Ai was having a hard time keeping her self form moaning as she glared at Evangaline.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Evangaline glared back at Ai as she tried to finger the girl. However, Evangaline couldn't hold back anymore and a moan escaped her lips. Evangaline would increase her finger fucking of Ai as Evangaline wanted Ai moan out. Evangaline may have moaned first but Evangaline would make sure that Ai would be the first to submit between the two of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next