by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates Empty [Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

Post by skip-stop Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Match type: cat in a sack
Victory conditions: ???
Special conditions: none of the wrestlers know who their opponent is before the start of the match; the rules of a standard match are applied initially; each wrestler tells two any conditions before the start of the match; the conditions will be announced when the wrestlers meet each other in the ring

“I haven’t seen you wear this outfit yet,” Victoria said, examining a stack of documents.
"Funny, isn't it?" smiled at Lunara, putting on her baseball cap. “This is my standard outfit, but I got so carried away with hentai that I still haven't had a chance to show it.”

Victoria quietly muttered something under her breath, she didn't like discussing hentai with Lunara. The blonde was too frivolous in comparison to this Englishwoman. However, Lunara herself found it quite amusing. They were definitely absolute opposites. Plus, she still hasn't been able to convince her manager to have sex with her. But the American girl was sure that everything was still ahead. In the meantime, she should have focused on the upcoming match. She had already finished her warm-up and was ready to leave the locker room. She was in a great mood today.

“You and your partner will be the first to face each other in such type of match,” Victoria said, “it will give you both a fraction of the rating for sure, so don't screw it up.”
"Are you worried about me?" the girl asked sarcastically.
“I am worried about all my wards,” the manager sighed, “and considering that even I don’t know what conditions you and your opponent have chosen…”
Hey,” Lunara interrupted the Englishwoman, “you told me yourself that I have a talent for pleasing my opponents. So why do you think I can't do the same even if it's not a hentai match? After all, I started fighting even before I had sex for the first time, so... don't put on such a serious face. Well, i need to go."

With a cheerful wink at the Englishwoman, Lunara left the locker room and headed down the dark corridor to meet the shouts of the crowd. Indeed, Victoria was right, no one has ever used such a unique match concept. This is what caught her attention. This day was truly mystical. Nobody knew anything at all. Neither fighters knew which one was which. And the audience didn't know that either. And, more importantly, no one knew what kind of match it would be. Okay, a slight adjustment can be made to the fact that Lunara only knew about the conditions she chose, but that was too little bit of information. The American girl stopped in front of the curtains. She already realized that the hall was completely filled, it seems that this mystical match caused an unprecedented excitement. Well, today she will do everything to amuse herself and the audience.

ENTRANCE MUSIC:

ATTIRE:

Her dynamic music began and Lunara came out from behind the curtains, raising her hands up and showing two letters "V". The audience literally burst into applause, which could not but cause a wide smile on the blonde's face. They named her Lady Hardstyle and they knew how well she knew how to please her rivals. And they knew even more how well she knows how to combine affection and a real fight. They loved her for her beauty and her amazing skills. The way she had a terrible black streak at the start of her career, but now she was the one to whom the audience was ready to give their love. And she, of course, was ready to do it in return.

After blowing a few kisses, Lunara started down the ramp, stopping several times to take selfies and sign with a marker on the fans' hands. She still found it quite amusing how she combined two almost incompatible lives. Here she is Lady Hardstyle, who gives the show to the audience, and on the street she is the authority who controls part of the city. It was all very funny. And that was what allowed her to enjoy life. Lunara was sure that if she devoted all her time only to the ring or only to her gang, then she would not be able to live like this.

Having reached the ring, the girl was able to assess the scale of the preparation. There really was practically everything here to organize absolutely any type of match in the blink of an eye. There are tables, here are chairs, here are some stairs, here are sex toys, here is a coffin. It was all very entertaining, the blonde couldn't wait any longer. She climbed the metal steps and then took a few steps around the edge of the ring. Grabbing the top rope, Lunara rolled over, hovering for a few seconds in a head-down position.

When her feet touched the ring, the girl went straight to the center. Her music was coming to an end, which means that soon everything will begin. Soon she will find out who she will have to face today. And I will soon find out what conditions were chosen for this match. Lunara bent her knees slightly, placing one hand on her waist. She gave the audience the final blow kiss, and they gave her thunderous applause. Smiling broadly, Lunara headed for her corner. She leaned back on it, placing her hands on the top ropes. Oh, she could already feel her mouth filling with saliva. Her life was too stressful and dangerous. And only such mysterious events helped her not to go crazy. She only lived for these moments.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates Empty Re: [Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Another day another match. Though even a certain Egyptian had to admit that she didn’t know what to expect in this coming match up. When she had been told that she would be in a match where both she and her opponent would pick two stipulations and that they would be combined into a match, she was curious. Apparently they’ve never done something like this before and management was curious about how it would play out.

Sierra couldn’t help but be very curious but also nervous about such a match. A clear cut and dry affair was enough for her and she made that shown in her suggestions for her two stipulations. The problem was that the Egyptian didn’t know her opponents stipulations were until she got into the ring. For that matter she didn’t even know who her opponent was so she couldn’t even guess either, a fact that the match organizers made clear as they wanted complete mystery for both the crowd and the competitors.

Sierra Oasis could work with that though and was just now finishing getting into her match attire. Her white, blue, and gold outfit that consisted of her tight fitting top, wrestling shorts, wrestling boots, and fighting gloves that showed some but not too much of her dark skin. Mostly accenting her powerful abs and hard thighs. Dressed and ready the Egyptian was prepared to get this show on the road.

Spoiler:

Hearing her music blare the Egyptian took her cue and stepped through the curtain and into the screaming of hundreds of fans. Giving a small smirk Sierra lifted her powerful arm into the air as she walked down the ramp and into the ring. Looking up she felt her smile grow when she saw something hidden above the arena lights, it looks like management took her stipulations in after all. Going up the steps and bending between the middle and top ropes, Sierra entered the ring proper before finally getting a look a her mysterious opponent. One who had blonde hair in pigtails-

Wait.

Sierra felt her body freeze as she recognized the woman in front of her, her eyes widening astronomically. It had been many weeks since they had they’re chance meeting with one another, but it wasn’t an experience that one would forget. Sierra especially as she still had a few embarrassing dreams about the event that she would sometimes like to forget. Finally she managed to get her wits about her and refocused on the match.

“Well... I didn’t expect to see you here.” she greeted awkwardly, not sure how to respond to this turn of events.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

[Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates Empty Re: [Cat in a Sack Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Sierra Oasis - Match Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

Post by skip-stop Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:06 pm

When the new music began, the blonde turned her head to the side in order to see who came out against her today. Unfortunately, due to the large number of spectators who almost tried to jump onto the ramp, as well as very poor lighting, she could not see in detail the girl who was going down the ramp. It seems she had dark skin and some very exotic outfit... somewhere on a subconscious level, one thought came to the American girl. But that would be too presumptuous, so she decided to write it off as a game of imagination and nothing more...

Exactly until the moment when her opponent entered the ring. Now Lunara could see in detail the dark-skinned woman with a magnificent athletic build. Charcoal black hair and brown eyes. She remembered those eyes because the last time they looked at Lunara in one of the most enjoyable moments in recent times. But now those eyes looked at Lunara a little differently. Of course, one could say that Sierra was simply surprised. However, the blonde saw something else in those eyes. And it looks like the Egyptian woman was not very happy to see her.

Curiouser and curiouser cried Alice,” thought the American girl.

Lunara's gaze was much softer than Sierra's. Of course, she was also surprised, but for her it was rather a pleasant surprise. When she heard her rival's words, her smile widened slightly. She pushed away from her corner and walked towards the center of the ring. Indeed, it was almost impossible to forget what happened at the empty gym. For various reasons, of course. But Lunara was not going to forget it. In a sense, it was the opposite. Although she did not seek to do this on purpose, she was very much looking forward to a new meeting with the Egyptian woman. And here they are.

It looks like you were right that time, we did meet again,” Lunara said, stopping a pace and a half from Sierra, “I followed the start of your career here. And I'm glad to see you again."

Now, when she saw Sierra, Lunara's head was involuntarily visited by the idea that this match would be something out of the ordinary. Knowing that this dark-skinned woman was tough as hell, her conditions would surely be diametrically opposed to what Lunara presented. However, it was already a little funny considering what Lunara had chosen. Well, all that remains is for them to find out exactly what type of unique match awaits them. The match announcer took the word.

“Ladies and gentlemen, today we are glad to welcome you at the first cat in a sack match!” the voice from the speakers filled the whole room. “And finally we are glad to introduce today's wrestlers! Graceful, but stern, able to combine brute strength and tenderness, meet Lunara Ashmore! And, of course, her rival! New talent, unimaginable power that can sweep away everything in her path, applause, Sierra Oasis!!!"

The screams and applause of the audience could be heard far outside the hall, which made Lunara smile. It seems to them already understood that today two very different wrestlers will meet in the match. And this only fueled their interest. And, there was nothing to hide here, Lunara's interest increased too. This will no longer be regular sparring, especially since she knew that Sierra had new experience after starting her career. Well, it might not end so easily today. But that was precisely the icing on the cake. Lunara was going to say a rumor about it, but first...

"And now is the time to announce the conditions that were put forward by the wrestlers in the match!" at this point, the audience became like a swarm of bees. "Without many words! Lunara Ashmore allowed hentai in this match, and she also wanted the winner to take the loser as a trophy! And Sierra Oasis only added passion to the upcoming match, declaring that it will take place in a steel cage, where a wrestler can only get victory by a pin or submission!!! Applause, ladies and gentlemen! Thunderous applause because tonight Lunara Ashmore and Sierra Oasis will meet in the outstanding pinfall or knockout only steel cage hentai POW match!!!”

Match type: pinfall or knockout only steel cage hentai POW
Victory conditions: pinfall or knockout only
Special conditions: place - a steel cage; hardcore rules are applied; hentai is allowed; the loser becomes the slave of the winner for a while

Oh devil. Lunara couldn't help but lick her lip. It was at this moment that a cage began to move down from the ceiling, which was supposed to close both girls in this ring, leaving them together with the conditions that they voiced. Lunara looked into the eyes of her rival, she wondered if anything would have changed if she knew in advance that she was to meet with Lunara today? Because Lunara wouldn't change anything.

Last time you said that if we meet again, then perhaps you will be more prepared, I did not forget that,” the blonde said, continuing to smile, “but I hope that you did not forget my words too. It was not the greatest pleasure I could give you. May the best lady win."

She was sure that Sierra would remember those words. This time it was much more serious. And this time, Lunara had no reason to put her better talents on the far shelf. She always treated her rivals with respect if they deserved it. But now she wanted Sierra to know that today she met more than just Lunara, as it was in an empty gym. Today she will have to find out who the Jaguarundi is, and perhaps, if things get too difficult, she will even have to meet Lady Hardstyle. Lunara held out her hand for a handshake, after all, it was a match, and she was going to have a good time anyway. In her own style, of course, but still good time. And the handshake is a good gesture before they can take up their fighting stances.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:22 pm

Saying that Sierra was shocked about who she was facing would be an understatement. She wasn’t happy, she wasn’t angry, she was just shocked. The Egyptian held no illusions that she would eventually meet the blonde in front of her in an official capacity, in front of a massive crowd like this. She just didn’t think that it would be a special match like this, she figured it would have been a simple standard match or something.

Well from the look of things it seemed that Lunara was just in the dark about this as well and was just as surprised as she was. Though that quickly changed into eagerness as the pigtailed blonde seemed to even more excited. Sierra could feel her eyebrow quirk up when she said she had followed her career. If so, just what has Lunara seen and heard about her these last few weeks since they last saw each other.

Even weeks after their first meeting, Sierra still felt herself blush just thinking about it. Now she had more experience with the lewder elements of the ring bit like every one says, you never forget your first time. It was then that the Egyptian began to think about what Lunara’s stipulations were? Sierra could only guess but knowing the blonde in front of her, she had a sinking feeling about what it just might be.

That’s when the official came out and announced everything and with it, the Egyptians fears were realized and maybe even made worse. A standard match with hentai allowed she could work with, even the cage was something she could do. She did pick it after all, no what had her worried was the stipulation for if she lost. To be a slave to the winner for an unspecified amount of time. The thought twisted her stomach into knots.

On the outside though she remained as passive as she could be, even as the cage lowered down and the official left the ring. But the excited licking lips that Lunara did brought a small blush to the Egyptians face, no matter how much she tried to hide it. Finally with a rattle of chains and screws the cage was secured and the two were locked in together.

When Lunara spoke, Sierra listened to every word. No she did not forget the blondes words and that was the catalyst for her resolve. Steeling herself, her eyes hardened and she strode forward to the center of the ring as well. Her arm reaching out to clasp around the blondes hand in the handshake. “Oh don’t worry, I didn’t forget. But I’m much different from when we first met, I won’t be as easy as last time so I hope you’re ready.” she said as she backed away and began to circle the woman who was technically her first opponent in AFW, though not officially.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:17 pm

It did not escape Lunara's attentive gaze that Sierra was slightly embarrassed at the moment when the blonde licked her lips. She never hid her intentions, but it seems that it was at this moment that the dark-skinned girl realized that Lunara was not going to give up intimate things. The conditions she chose spoke about it very loudly. And while she was fully aware of the risks associated with the POW condition, she was willing to take that risk. For her, this was nothing more than an excuse to get extra pleasure during the match. She was a gambling person and when there are high stakes, the game always becomes more interesting.

The American girl was a little surprised when the referee left the ring. However, this did not last long, because in a match with such conditions, the referee was needed only to slap the mat three times or ask a question about submission. So, the girls could easily handle it on their own, Lunara quickly agreed with it. When everything was ready, Sierra looked much more serious. Announcing that this time it will not be so easy, she shook hands with Lunara. Oh… those words turned the slight smile on Lunara's face into a cocky grin. The girl let go of Sierra's hand and took a few steps back, continuing to look her rival in the eyes.

Yes, I know, but… you seem not to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me,” Lunara's eyes flashed playfully, winking at Sierra.

The girl pushed her right leg half a step back. Her torso bent forward a little. The right arm rose to the level of the chin, and the left arm moved to the middle of her torso. Lunara clenched her fists. Indeed, she saw her opponent gain some experience in the ring in terms of hentai. Moreover, she had no doubts about the strength of the Egyptian girl. And while you can hardly say that Lunara is serious, it was not. She did not take it lightly, realizing that in this match she would have to make a lot of efforts in order to become the one who will be declared the winner. But that's what made it all more interesting. Its time to begin.

"Let the hunt begin!" licking her lips again, said the predator.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

As soon as the match began, the dark-skinned girl began to move around Lunara. However, she was not so naive as to just stand still, the blonde shifted slightly to the side, not losing sight of her rival, and then abruptly began to draw closer to Sierra. There was no doubt that sparring would seem like child's play compared to what awaits them in this cage. Despite this, Lunara was determined to find out what this unusual match would bring to her.

When she shifted slightly to the right, it seemed that now was the time to shift to the left again, however, Lunara had a different opinion on this matter. The Jaguarnudi was about to accelerate a little more in order to step forward and throw a quick left jab in Sierra's face. The blonde didn't even count on the fact that this would have a significant impact on such a powerful girl. However, she hoped that this would depose the Egyptian girl's defenses and give her another step forward in order to lift her left leg bent at the knee and stab a knee strike into Sierra's bare stomach!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:35 pm

“We’ll see about that won’t we.” Sierra determinedly replied. She could already tell that Lunara was laying the mind games on thick, and the Egyptian couldn’t say that some of them weren’t working. The licking of her lips and the way her eyes scanned and undressed her dark body already threatened to have heat growing on Sierra’s face. Lunara knew exactly what she was doing but Sierra was determined to prove hard to catch.

Separating away after their respectful handshake, the two began to circle each other, looking and waiting for an opening to exploit. Sierra was cautious, not out of fear but by the knowledge that no matter her being a great seductress. Lunara was also an excellent fighter, their spar when they first met proved it. Though Sierra was set on making sure that she kept the blonde focused on the fight and nothing else. The Egyptians experience in the lewder side may have grown but she didn’t want to risk it when she could focus on her stronger suit.

Luckily it seemed that Lunara thought the same, if only to test the waters. Sierra was more than ok with that as she tensed her body as the blonde approached. When Lunara threw her jab, Sierra deftly leaned to the side, the blondes fist gliding off the back of the Egyptians guarded gloved hand as she did. This left her in no position to dodge the knee to her abdomen but she didn’t need to.

Twisting her hips and tensing her stomach, instead of hitting full force, Lunara’s strike would instead bounce off of the Egyptians core. This allowed Sierra the perfect opportunity to send her retaliation as she cocked back her left arm before firing it like a cannon to just below her rib cage. If the strike landed then Sierra’s right hand would follow soon after and try to strike at Lunara’s cheek.

Either The blonde took the two powerful blows from the Egyptian or she quickly backed off after the first. Both would give the Egyptian the advantage of the next strike but that would only be in response to how Lunara took her retaliation. Right now, Sierra was in her element. Though the question was, how long that would remain the case.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am

Perhaps she should have expected it. Time does not stand still and sometimes some details simply become forgotten at all. And it looks like Lunara is no exception to this rule. During the time that has passed since her last meeting, she managed to forget a little that the Egyptian woman was a very unique person. She could understand if Sierra had enough reaction speed to move her head to the side, dodging a quick jab. But Lunara had to click her tongue in displeasure as she closed the distance even further.

The fact that her rival managed not only to tighten the abdominal muscles, but also to group in order to literally ignore Lunara's knee, certainly did not please the American girl. It seems like the time has come to remember that she is dealing with a heavy, but for some reason a maneuverable tank. She was clearly convinced of this at the moment when her knee bounced off Sierra's belly, while the dark-skinned woman did not even frown. Lunara quickly realized that to get her rival to weaken her armor, she would have to be either much more proactive or more creative.

And since Sierra's fist was already approaching her torso, the first option was now unavailable. Lunara made a frog sound as she took the punch of the Egyptian woman. There was nothing to deny here, Sierra's muscles were all right. Lunara even involuntarily grabbed her opponent's left arm by the elbow, it seemed that this blow was already enough for her to lose concentration.

And many could be convinced of this even more when Sierra's second punch went to the blonde's face. At some point, anyone could tell that the less muscular Lunara had already softened under the powerful blows of the dark-skinned woman. Her head turned sharply to the side, and a large red mark remained on her cheek. The force of the blow was so great that she really was about to take an uncertain step back. Before she did, however, the Jaguarundi threw her left hand forward, grabbing the elbow of Sierra's right hand. It was at that moment that her turquoise eyes flashed and a smug smile reappeared on her face.

Okay, big girl, let's see what you tell me about that,” thought the predator.

Although she did not have the opportunity to amplify the onslaught of her own blows right now, she could still use her other talents. Now she remembered for sure that her rival was simply incredibly strong and enduring. Everything in one bottle. However, no one can be perfect, so all Lunara had to do was act faster, more unpredictable and more technical.

And even if she had to get two very serious punches, this was clearly not enough for her, otherwise she would just be a whipping girl in the ring. Right now, she jerked Sierra's elbows towards herself, starting to fall on her back. Although the body of this Egyptian woman has more muscle mass, she should not forget that Lunara in is capable of not only giving her opponent pleasure, especially considering that Jaguarundi was still more experienced in this ring.

Falling on her back and tilting Sierra down, Lunara was about to pull her knees to her chest. If she hadn't had trouble taking advantage of the element of creative surprise, she would have placed her feet directly on the top of the dark-skinned woman's hips! She was going to test if Sierra would be protected by her abs when the blonde would straighten her legs using all the strength she has and send her opponent flying high with an unexpected monkey flip!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Sierra didn’t pick the cage just so she could be locked in with whoever her opponent would be. It also served to be a callback to the Egyptians own roots, when she would fight in cages in both packed arenas and dirty back alley bars. It showed the Egyptians own history and experiences, some of which we’re playing out now. Like how it was always good to know how to take a hit, it also served to know how to adjust around to make it seem like the blow did nothing at all.

And that’s exactly what happened with Lunara’s strike. Like a bullet ricocheting off a wall at the perfect angle, so too did the blondes knee glance off the Egyptians dark and masterfully sculpted abdomen. The shift also provided Sierra the opportunity to fire back with even greater force as her arm shot and slammed into Lunara’s side. Beneath the rib cage and jostling the organs and intestines underneath the skin. For a fellow fighter like Lunara, it wouldn’t know her down instantly, but it would definitely hurt.

A pain the provided cover for Sierra’s next strike that followed. The down low and up high strategy was a staple but that’s only because it usually works. As the blondes body folded before her, Sierra’s alternate arm would lash out and crash right into Lunara’s cheek. A blow that shook the skull and rattled the brain, Sierra was confident that her one-two combo would put her at a decent advantage over the blonde.

However she failed to take one thing into account. In Sierra’s experience, opponents in Lunara’s weight pass came in two forms. Fast or tough. One would rather dodge and avoid each strike and pepper her with blows while the other would take them head on before firing back with just as much enthusiasm. Fast usually went down like a ton of bricks in one or two shots while touch refused to go down but could never dodge around the pain and eventually collapsed.

Never before had Sierra met someone who was both...until now. As instead of falling or stepping backwards for room to recover, Lunara instead grabbed hold of the Egyptians outstretched arms. Sierra only had time to widen her eyes before the blonde hopped into the air and fell backwards, dragging Sierra along for the ride. A ride that wasn’t finished as Lunara put her feet on the Egyptians thighs and before she knew it Sierra was flipped across the ring.

Sierra hit her back with a thud and puff of air exploded out of her. She wasn’t expecting the instant retaliation after her strikes but that only told her she needed to be more careful of Lunara’s whole arsenal instead of her skills in the more sensual side. As fast as she could she rolled back to her feet and faced her, her guard up and her eyes focused. She couldn’t allow the blonde to get inside her head, she needed to focus on the here and now.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:06 am

It was definitely not a great start for Lunara. Although she was able to withstand such blows, it should not be repeated in the future. And when you consider that her own punches were literally ignored due to her rival's amazing physical fitness, even now Lunara was in a less advantageous position. Even when she managed to grab the black woman by the elbows and then send her flying, the Jaguarundi realized that the two punches she missed were much more significant.

However, this was not a reason to stop. The only thing she knew for sure was that she had a chance to get back on her feet faster than Sierra would. Therefore, as soon as her legs pushed the Egyptian woman away, the blonde immediately tried to roll over on all fours and then rise to her feet. The red mark on her cheek still hadn't disappeared and she still felt pain in her jaw. And, of course, she wanted revenge.

Considering that the black woman was very fast for her size, the predator could only hope that she would be in time and she would have a chance to get ahead of Sierra. Placing her left foot forward, Lunara twisted her torso slightly, lifting her right leg. Even during sparring, she failed to show her best fighting technique, but now she was in no hurry to do it, she wanted to keep a few more trump cards up her sleeve in case things go really bad. And given the situation, it could have happened that way.

But even now the Jaguarundi was not going to just attack her rival head-on. Her right leg was slightly bent at the knee and now it was moving towards the left side of Sierra's torso. Surely a woman like her will be able to determine the angle even taking into account Lunara's speed, the American girl has already been convinced of this. So she wanted to try something different, relying on more than just speed.

"And now... redirect!" she mentally commanded herself.

Leaning her body back a little more, she was going to change the angle of the kick, directing it higher. Of course, she couldn't get a guarantee that it would work, but that was all she could count on now. Hoping that her opponent would not have time to raise her arms in order to change the defensive stance, Lunara wanted to redirect her kick and turn it into a high kick instead of a middle kick.

While revenge for the red spot on her cheek was not her main goal, she would surely be able to recoup and even gain a slight advantage if her redirected roundhouse kick that she sent to the left side of Sierra's head reached its goal!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:24 pm

With so much happening it was surprising that the match had only started seconds ago. The exchange between Sierra Lunara was as heated as it was fast, for the whole exchange happened in the course of five seconds. Lunara sends her knee, Sierra redirects it, she retaliates by slamming the blonde with two crushing strikes, Lunara separates by tossing Sierra over her head in a monkey flip. The exchange happened in a blink of an eye, but it showed the crowd just how serious the two women were.

Time was a definite factor here after as well. For while Sierra wasted little of it rolling back to her feet after Lunara’s flip, there was still the brief second or two after impact where Sierra had to regain her bearings and readjust herself. It was that brief window that allowed her opponent to get in position for her next move, for when Sierra finally made it to her feet she saw the blonde already in the motion for her next attack.

The mark on her cheek glowed red and Sierra could see the pain in her eyes. Her earlier strikes didn’t do nothing, Lunara was merely swallowing the pain and focusing past it. Sierra saw her leg in motion, heading for her midsection and like clockwork went to guard it. But at the last moment and in an impressive form of agility, Lunara shifted her kick to move higher. Instead of her abdomen, it was now heading for her head

Sierra could only widen her eyes as she scrambled to adjust. Her hand managed to move in the blondes path in time but it had almost none of the strength or power to tense up in time. It was sloppy move, made in a panicked thought, so when Lunara’s leg crashed into it, there was almost no resistance. It looked as if Sierra slapped herself as the blondes foot followed through and slammed into the Egyptians head.

“Gah!” she cried out! The roundhouse kick jarring her brain and causing her eyes to flash. Sierra stumbled to the side, her feet moving to find stable ground and keep herself from falling. She instead found herself leaning against the ropes, just passed them was the cage wall. She kept herself standing but the Egyptian would need a moment to recover her focus, shaking her head as she did so, trying to clear the spots from her eyes.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next