Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, Cpkeyes, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi

Post by Underdog21 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 am

Makie felt Vita arch underneath her, and more crucially, felt her get a shoulder up just in the nick of time. But even more than that, Makie felt Vita's legs come free, causing Makie to gasp in loud relief as her waist gained a much-needed respite. Breathing hard, she found herself practically face-to-face with her opponent as the two were grounded on the mat.

"Ffff....lesse...how you like it..." Makie growled, grabbing at Vita's head. If she managed that, then she would lean up, pulling Vita up to a sitting position with her, before scissoring her waist in return! To add to that, Makie would try to grab at one of Vita's wrists with both hands and bend it painfully behind her back, remembering a move Kyo taught her and trying to execute a kimura lock on her foe!

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith on Sun May 28, 2017 5:24 am

When Vita comes face to face with Makie she half expected a headbut or perhaps a kiss. Now if that says something about her or the AFW in general is hard to tell. Instead Makie grabs Vita’s head and pulls her into a body scissor of her own. Vita lets out a sharp breath as Makie’s legs lock in place. Just to make things harder Vita’s arm is pulled behind her back forcing her head down next to Makie’s side. The hold sends a jolt of pain up her shoulder as Makie jerks it back.

“Shit,” Vita gasps as her arm is twisted into a bad angle. “N-not fair, didn’t do that.”

Vita will struggle against Makie’s hold, trying to think of some way to get out. After a few attempts to pull her arm away or use her free hand to pry Makie’s legs apart she can tell she can’t force her way out. A crazy idea comes into her head, perhaps inspired by the last match Kara had with Makie’s brother. She will try to get her feet under her to try and stand up, though with Makie hanging onto her she’ll just get her hips up in the air. She’ll crouch to get her legs under herself and wound up to spring.

“Watch this,” Vita says before pushing off with her legs.

She can’t quite lift Makie off the ground, but she will try a stumbling step towards the ropes trying to drive Makie’s back and head into the nearby corner turnbuckle.

-Madison
Zithpith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Makie's head was next Vita's now as she locked the other girl in her Kimura lock, and she could feel the warm gasps if her opponent on her bare neck-- a sensation that made her blush a little. Keeping her focus on the match, she ground her teeth and cranked up the hold. "Come on, Cremashi, tap before you break!"

Vita didn't reply. Instead? The other girl knelt upright, pulling Makie up with her with a strength born of determination. "The hell are you doing?" Makie growled through clenched teeth. "You...can't...lift me like this!"

Except Vita wasn't going to. The other girl suddenly surged forward, propelling he two of them towards the corner. Makie only had time to gasp and surprise before her head and back slammed against the turnbuckle. "AAAGH!" She cried out, her limbs instantly unwinding from around Vita as she slumped against the corner, kicking weakly with one leg as her arms sprawled against the ropes. "Aaaaahhh...d...dammit..."

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:06 pm

For a moment Vita was worried she would stumble before reaching the corner. But by chance or momentum Vita managed to carry Makie all the distance. The shock of Makie’s head being driven into the turnbuckle sends a shock through Vita too. She’s just happy she didn’t take the brunt of that hit. Makie’s limbs loosen and lets Vita’s arm go. The moment Makie let’s go Vita pulls her arm free, giving herself a little moment to relive the pain.

As Vita tries to get on her feet Makie kicks weakly scraping by Vita’s leg. When Makie tries to kick again Vita grabs the Japanese wrestler’s foot. She gives Makie a cheeky grin, takes a half step back and kicks at Makie’s stomach.

If her kick lands home Vita will kick Makie twice more to make sure she’s worn out before backing up to the middle of the ring. With a quick wave to the audience she’ll run at Makie and try to drive her knee at Makie’s head.

-Madison
Zithpith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top