Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

British noble vs a Irish lass

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

British noble vs a Irish lass - Page 4 Empty Re: British noble vs a Irish lass

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Regina would just smirk as she saw Nya go for a Lariat take down as it seems her words were finally getting to the Irish wrestler. So just as Nya swings her arm towards the British wrestler as Regina would just move out of the way at the last second and try to grasp her opponent by her neck and go for a neck breaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 am

So blinded was she by her anger, that when the Lariat didn't connect, Nya was in a state of shock that the stunned Regina was able to slip by her. Catching the redhead by surprise, her opponent slammed Nya down in a neckbreaker, bashing the poor woman's head into the canvas with a WHAM!

Grasping at her head, Nya tried to crawl for the ropes, anything in order to escape.

British noble vs a Irish lass - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:54 am

Regina would just smirk as she bashed the Irish woman's head into the canvas and would quickly thereafter roll onto her belly before getting onto her hands and knees. Unfortunately Nya was already crawling towards the ropes as the British noble would get back to her feet and grasp the Irish woman by her legs and drag her to the center of the ring as she hoped to trap Nya in a Boston crab in the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:49 pm

The pain radiated in the back of Nya's skull, echoing in the confines of her skull with a dull but painful throbbing. Her only salvation lie with the ropes, the literal lifeline for her to get back in the fight. Her own anger led to this, being baited into attacking only for the cunning Regina to counter with the neckbreaker.

When her fingertips brushed against the ropes, she felt Regina grab her leg, dragging her to the center of the ring before locking in the Boston Crab. Nya full on screamed, scrambling for the ropes. However given their position, there was nowhere for her to go. The redhead tried and tried to claw her way to safety, but it was no use. There was only one way it could end. Reaching forward, she slammed her hand rapidly against the mat, "I give! I GIVE!!!!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Regina was not expecting the Irish girl to give up this easily so it came as a surprise to the girl when she heard Nya yell out she was giving up while slapping the canvas repeatedly with her hand. The ref would react quickly and call for the bell while telling the redhead to release her opponent from the Boston Crab as the fans started to boo.

''Sorry but why would i release that Irish bitch so i want to hear her say who was the better woman today not from the announcers''was the British noble reply as she crouch down through her legs to add more pressure to Nya's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:03 am

Nya was expecting, nay PRAYING, that this woman would at least show decent form and release the hold in time. It seemed however, that Regina was a little more than pissed at the Irish Lass' antics during the match, and was determined to break her. Body or will, whichever came first. Nya screamed louder than the boos of the crowd, the pain raising to unbearable levels.
With the ref too scared to act and security nonexistent, there was only one thing left for her to do. Tears in her eyes, the redhead looked down and said, "Fine! You're better than me."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Regina would just laugh when she hears Nya finally admit that the British noble was better then herself as the Referee once again orders the redhead to release the Irish native. So with a smirk on her face the British noble decided to release Nya from the Boston crab as she would pose for the booing fans as she waves over one of the announcers and takes his microphone. ''Why are you losing booing me when you should be cheering me on as their nobody who will stop me from archieving my goals so just get used to seeing me win losers''taunts Regina before she throws the microphone towards Nya as she whisper ''maybe those losers will make you feel good about yourself weakling''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4