by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

British noble vs a Irish lass

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

British noble vs a Irish lass Empty British noble vs a Irish lass

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 am

Regina Ravenwood vs Nya Flynn
Win by pinfall , submission or count out
Hentai allowed

Regina had just put on her white one piece outfit as she was slowly pulling her white stockings over her long legs as she would stand up and smirk in the mirror as she was wondering who she be facing tonight during her debut match. So as she was about to walk towards the backstage area she noticed she left her white gloves on the bench behind her and quickly turned around as her red hair would block everyone's view of her back as she would put on her gloves and walk out the door.

As Regina was slowly making her way to the backstage area she was hearing the crew members talking about the upcoming matches as to her disbelieve she would be unable to hear who her opponent would be as someone walked up to her and informed the redhead that it was almost time to make her way to the ring.  So as "World is Mine by Hatsune Miku'' was coming out of the speakers as the English native walked onto the entrance stage as she just had a smug smirk on her face while she was thinking as some in the AFW crowd would cheer for her ''At least some of these commoners know how lucky they are to see someone like me''

So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from London, England weighing in at around 135ibs .It Regina Ravenwood'' just as she was making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps as she would step between the ropes and just look at the entrance stage as she waited for her first opponent.

British noble vs a Irish lass Rias_gremory_sexy_white_bikini_by_tatsuyasan-d88v5qs

Back to top Go down

British noble vs a Irish lass Empty Re: British noble vs a Irish lass

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 am

Shipping up to Boston blared out of the speakers, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Out of the smoke clouding the entrance ramp, the fiery red hair of Nya Flynn became visible as the young Irish Lass dashed into the ring. Hopping onto the middle rope, the irish woman pumped her fist into the air, ready to kick ass once again. Despite her recent loss, the young woman was full and ready to show these people she had talent and belonged here.

Appearance/ Wrestling Attire:

Hopping onto the mat, Nya smiled at her opponent, heading to her corner and giving a wave to the scarlet haired woman standing across from her. She had a few inches over her, but in the weight department they were the same. Jumping on the ropes, Nya pumped her fist to a loud cheer. Despite her losses, she still seemed to be growing in popularity so this was her chance to turn this around.

"And her opponent! From Dublin Ireland, weighing in at 135 lbs, Nya Flynn!!!" the announcer yelled to thunderous applause.

British noble vs a Irish lass WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Regina was not pleased by what she saw walk onto the entrance ramp as the first thing the British woman noticed was the fiery red hair of her opponent as the crowd started chanting her name. ''How dare these idiots cheer for some Irish skank''thought the redhead as she heard the announcer tell everyone in the arena where her opponent was from as Nya entered the ring to a thunderous applause.

Unfortunately for Regina she could not appear to be rude as she walked towards the Irish lass and extended her hand as she pretend to show her opponent respect as she whispered the following sentence so only Nya could hear it ''Just do yourself a favor and lay down for me when they ring the bell as it should be a familiar position for your kind as i bet you earn most of your income that way''

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 am

When Regina came forward for the handshake, Nya was ready to extend the sign of good sportsmanship, when she heard the woman's venomous comment. Taken aback at first, a surge of hot anger overcame the Irish woman.

"Excuse me?!" Nya growled at her, and the fans could see that whatever Regina had said set off a time bomb inside their redheaded fighter. Stepping forward, Nya curled her fist, "Actually I earn my money like this!"

Right as the bell rang, she threw a vicious right hook right into the smug english woman's jaw, much to the crowd's delight.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:17 pm

The British woman was not expecting this reaction as the Irish lass would growl out her respond and just as the bell rang landed a vicious right hook on her jaw which actually got her off the ground as Regina landed against the ropes in shock.

''You should have taken the offer i gracefully extended to someone of your standing you filthy whore''replied Regina as the redhead would move away from the ropes while holding her jaw as some in the crowd were wondering just what happened earlier for Nya to react like this. So as the match was on Regina would keep her distance as she thought to herself ''That bitch is not walking out of this ring with her dignity intact '' as she would protect her face by bringing up her guard as she was expecting her opponent to go for another swing aimed at her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:24 pm

If there was one thing that Dublin knew, it was NOT to piss off Nya Flynn. God help anyone who had the misfortune of doing so. She liked to consider herself an even tempered woman, but Regina had not only insulted her, but her family and country as well. Yeah...this bitch was going down. Running forward, she made it look like she was going with another fist to the side of Regina's skull. Instead, ducking under her arms, Nya slid behind her opponent, wrapping her arms around her waist and throwing her backwards in a german suplex.

"Take your offer and shove up ye ass ye bitch!" Nya spat back.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Regina thought she made the right decision when she decided on raising her guard as the Irish lass was clearly attempting another swing when her opponent got behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. ''Let me go you Who'' was all the British girl could say before she got lifted up in the air and thrown backwards as Nya used a German suplex to throw her across the ring as Regina landed on her back.

So as Regina was looking up to the Arena lights she would just growl as this nobody from Ireland was making a mockery out of herself in her first match in the AFW as she tried to roll onto her belly.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Nya remembered how her father used to deal with punks who insulted their heritage. It ended with someone being checked into a hospital, and if Regina didn't shut her mouth, her debut just may be her final match in AFW! Reaching down, she grabbed a fistful of red hair, dragging the noble woman to her feet before whipping her roughly back first into the corner post.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

As Regina was forcefully pulled back to her feet as she glared at the Irish woman as she would just try to lash out with a kick between the legs. Luckily for Nya just as Regina was aiming that kick she got whipped into the cornerpost and her aim was thrown off as rather than aiming for her opponent's pussy it would not be aimed at her stomach as the British woman screamed as her back came into contact with the steel post.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Despite the small kick to the stomach it was clear to many that Nya had taken full control of the match. This was all well and good to the Irish Lass, who wanted nothing more than to put Regina down for the 3 count. Stalking closer, Nya made a grab for Regina, preparing to drag her into the center of the ring and hit her with the Pub Slam!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next