Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Regina Ravenwood

Go down

Regina Ravenwood Empty Regina Ravenwood

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:39 am

Name: Regina Ravenwood
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: London, England
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Hatsune Miku - World is Mine

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Fight as nasty as she can to get away with the win
Style: She’s trained in different martial arts and amateur wrestling.
Preferred Attacks: Chops, Superkick, Running Knee, DDTs, Hair pulling, Stinkface, Bronco Buster, Smothers, Top Rope Elbow Drop, Clothesline, and Low Blow.
Preferred Matches: Hentai, Humiliation, Last woman standing, and I Quit.

Stats

Endurance: 3/5
Strength: 2.5/5
Defense: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 4/5

Finishing Moves:

Queen’s Throne (Pedigree)  

Lioness Bomb (Tiger Bomb. In a hentai match, Regina would pin down her opponent’s arms with her legs while she keeps the unlucky victim's legs over her shoulder while she eats them out).  

Noble Necklock (Reverse-Figure Four Headscissor when in hentai matches would attack her opponent's sexual organs)

Bow down (Rope Headscissors)
rope headscissors:

Appearance:

Wrestling outfit Regina Ravenwood Rias_gremory_sexy_white_bikini_by_tatsuyasan-d88v5qs

bikini: Regina Ravenwood 2d7dcaf2613570a78d2b644aff66d1479046dd9a_hq

stockings: Regina Ravenwood Rias_gremory_render_5_by_fallen_diva-d8szih1

School uniform Regina Ravenwood Latest?cb=20150228095133&path-prefix=protagonist

Dancing Regina Ravenwood Baile-de-rias-gremory-3-o

Personality:

Because of her troubled youth, Regina thinks she needs to be stronger and better than anyone. This is because that's the mentality her mother had force fed her ever since she was a little girl. This has made her an arrogant and nasty person who will do anything to win as there is nobody in the world who is good enough to beat a Rosenwood.
Past/History:

Ever since Regina was a little girl she was told how lucky she was to have been born into the Ravenwood family and that she should never do anything to embarrass the family name. As she grew older she learn that this included being the best student and athlete in her year because she would be punished if someone would to do better than her on a test or beat her in any sports competition. So as a result from her parents strict and brutal punishment, she would be the best student in her classes but the same did not apply to the many sports she competed in so she would soon do anything to win. Whether it was sabotaging the competition to blackmailing the judges. But when she was she 19 was caught when she was asked to help out in a charity event which happen to involve bikini wrestling tournament. During that match an accident happened where Regina lost her bikini top and as a result the entitled girl started beating up her opponent as brutal as possible as she used a couple of low blows before stripping the poor girl naked as she laughs like a lunatic while doing it. This was caught on camera, and there was nothing her parents could do to try and hide this embarrassment to the family name. So they decided there was no other choice but to disinherit their daughter and when Regina heard the news she started to freak and beat up her parents before packing her things and quickly leave the country. After two years the money she took with her was gone and she needed to find a job. This was where AFW came in, because that charity event made a big impression on one of the recruiters and after spending a year of training it was finally time to make her debut and teach all those commoners that they should bow down to Regina Rosenwood.

Facts:

Regina has gotten trophies in the following sports- soccer , horse riding , tennis , fencing and martial arts.

AFW Information

Number of matches: 3
Wins: 1
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Match History