Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I'd love to celebrate!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 Empty Re: I'd love to celebrate!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Belinda would let out a light chuckle as she heard Akiha ask that question, she soon went quiet for a bit, thinking about it. The blond would then let out a light sight. " Well, see....you..." Belinda let out as she hugged her rival even closer. The blond would then kiss at Akiha's neck yet again. " Yeah, you're pretty cute as a redhead. Though You were cute with black hair as well... it's a tough question." Belinda let out as she would soon lean back a bit.

" If I had to choose, I have to say that whichever you are comfortable with is the one I like the best ~" Belinda let out, " Though I am partial to redheads ~" the Swede then teased as she would then move her hands up to Akiha's bare modest chest, sliding her palms over those breasts as she would gently rub them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:51 am

Akiha would close her eyes, enjoying how she was being hugged by her lover. She felt protected, accepted and that she could let her guard down and be herself. The Japanese wrestler would take a few seconds to just enjoy how nice the moment was. While this was happening she would listen to Belinda comments, trying to answer her question after being kissed on the neck, causing her to open her eyes and purr.

It seemed that Belinda was playing the neutral role, telling Akiha to go with which ever one she felt suited her more. Though there was also a small hint that she liked the crimson hair color better. “I see, a diplomatic answer. Well, perhaps I will change back and forth.” said the Japanese wrestler before then turning a bit red as she lowered her head a bit in a relaxing way as she felt her counterpart now grabbing her chest and rubbing them, causing her to let out a small moan. She would then focus her eyes on the TV, trying to get as much information about the match. “Say, anything about this match you want to tell me, like what was going on in your head at that moment.” stated Akiha as she still wanted to get an edge over her hidden lover.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she heard that Akiha was planning on switching around a bit between black and crimson, the Swede would move up and take a hold of Akiha's earlobe in between her pearly white teeth and give it a gentle tug as she heard her rival continue to talk and watch the match, asking of there was anything she wanted to tell her about the match.

At the moment, they were starting to reach the point where things started to go badly for Belinda. Up until that point it had been a fairly even match until Alaina started to bust out powermove after powermove upon her. " Well...at the start I was thinking this was you know...my shot to finally reach new heights, but at the moment I was thinking. Holy shit this chick is freaking strong." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:53 am

Having her ear pulled by Belinda would cause another smile to appear on Akiha face as she then giggled a bit as she went alongside the direction she was being pulled to. She would continue to look at the match as things started to go badly for her lover as the Amazon continued to hit Belinda with power move after power move. It was a bit disheartening to see that. “I will need to be prepared for that should I ever face her in the ring. Speaking of which, do you think you will ever want to face her again the ring?” ask Akiha still thinking that Belinda had lost the match.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Belinda would look on at Akiha as her lover started to speak a bit again, the Swede would let go of the ear of her lover and would bring one of her arm up to Akiha's head and start to stroke her lover's long red hair a bit. She would think about it for a second or two before she would answer her. " I'm more than willing to face off against Alaina again. It was a pretty fun match and she's a tough as nails opponent." The Swede spoke out as she would pull Akiha's hair back past her ear and then move in to kiss her lover's cheek.

" I look forward to seeing you face off against her~" Belinda said as the match was just going worse and worse for Belinda now, taking powerful slams, submission holds and so on by the hands of Alaina, as the action soon started to spill out of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri May 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Akiha head would spring back into its normal position after Belinda let go of her ear. Her lover would then start to run her finger through her hair. Hearing Belinda answer would cause a smile to appear on her face. Nothing ever seemed to put the Northman's down. No matter the challenge they would always rise up and met it. “That is just like you, always up for a challenge. It's one of the many reasons I love you.” stated Akiha as she continued to watch the match.

As she continued to watch, the match would start to get worse and worse for Belinda as the action started to take place outside the match. “Hmm, facing off against her? She would be a tough one that is for sure. Though I would be happy to go in a match with her. And after all, if I do beat her that means in a way I do beat you.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she would tease her rival.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 12:16 am

Belinda would listen onto her rivals words and when she heard her say those lines that if she managed to beat Alaina then she would in a sense have beaten Belinda...all the blond could do was think for a moment or two as she figured Akiha was still under the impression that she had lost that match. The Swede would move one hand up to Akiha's cheek and give it a hard pinching.

" Shush~" The Swede let out as the recording of the match showed more of Belinda being tossed around and then finally...Belinda turned it around!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 13, 2017 2:37 pm

The hard pinch would cause Akiha to flinch a bit before looking back at the match as her lover told her to be quiet. The crimson hair wrestler wasn't to keen on watching her lover get destroyed but then suddenly her arch rival turned the match around was now winning. The crimson hair wrestlers eyes would widen as her attention was now solely on the tv, trying to process everything that was going on.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Belinda smiled a bit as her lover seemed to be rather enthralled by her showing in the match as she started to lay into Alaina with move after move, hitting the Entropy Champion over and over and getting a lead in this match. The blond would snicker a bit as she would kiss Akiha's neck as her lover seemed almost glued towards the TV now.

Since Belinda had figured that Akiha thought that she had lost in a rather pathetic way towards the Entropy Champion, the Swede couldn't help but be a bit gleeful to break that delusion of Akiha's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 am

Akiha was now closely watching the TV, barely even realizing that she was being kissed on the neck by her lover. She was shocked that Belinda was turning it around but the match wasn't over and Alaina could still turn it around. With this in mind she would start to relax a bit and now start to divide her attention between the match and her lover. Now able to give some attention to the kiss, the crimson hair wrestler would purr. “My, you... mhhh... certainly are full of surprises.” stated Akiha as she purred half way through her sentence. She would keep watching the match, expecting it to now end soon as it had been going on for a bit.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next