by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 2:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 2:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 1:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I'd love to celebrate!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 Empty Re: I'd love to celebrate!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:43 pm

" Tch...don't think you've got much to say about that! Not until you give me a chance at a rematch." Belinda let out as she would pout a bit. Shaking her head a little as she would cup water in both her hands and move up to splash it in her face. " You better be prepared for the next time we face of hun, I'll make sure to kick your cute butt." The Swede let out as she would then smile towards her lover.

" Psh, you'll never ever be able to win twice over me. I guarantee it!" Belinda let out in a slightly boastful manner towards her lover, " Though WHEN I'm 5 to 3 in my favor, I'll make sure to tease you endlessly." Belinda spoke out as she would move to her lover's face, leaning in closer and closer so she could give her lover's cheek a gentle lick. " Well...let's wait until after the match and see how we feel...it's a rather long one."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:34 pm

“Well I am always up for a rematch and when I win again, I will still be up for a rematch. Though if by some miracle you do win, then I expect that you will return me the favor and give me a rematch when I ask for one.” stated Akiha as she would then cover her face to shield herself from the splash. “You just can't stop talking about my cute butt, can't you. Well maybe at the end of the match, my cute butt will be sitting on top of your nice chest!” said Akiha as she would give a wink.

“Oh, do not underestimate the Kosha family. We Kosha are full of surprises and are able to overcome any challenge. So do not think my ability to get two wins over you is a fairy tale. Though I guess we can wait after I see this match, though I feel it will just allow me to learn far more about you, giving me even more of an edge over you.” said the crimson hair crusader as she would close one of her eyes as she was licked and smile as she would then look back at the TV to watch the match.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:22 am

" Oh you won't win again. If you did then this wouldn't be much a rivalry!" Belinda let out as she would close in her face towards Akiha and give her a friendly little glare. " So, if you win then I guess you've proven you're better than me, but if I win...I'll prove to you that I'm better than you!" The Swede let out as she would stick her tongue out at her rival. " Anyways, the only time your butt will sit on my chest is when I let you." Belinda joked as she would then softly shake her head.

" Looks like the entrances are out of the way." Belinda let out as she would point towards the TV, " So...lemme know how badly I did, lay it into me." Belinda let out as she would wrap her arm closer around Akiha's shoulders and pull her lover in closer. " It's only fair though Akiha, see...I watch all of your matches ~ so it wouldn't be fair if I didn't let you analyze me in my matches."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 am

“Won't win again?  Aren't you a bit over confident.  You have no idea how many more matches we will do.  You know that out of everyone in AFW, I have the most fun fighting you.  You do get my blood pumping like no one else does, you are constantly pushing me to go beyond my limits.  So don't think you will be winning every match, because even I know that I will be losing to you from time to time.  Though I will be coming out on top of this rivalry between the two of us.” said Akiha as she gave a smirk in response to Belinda smirk.  “Is that so, maybe you have forgotten but one of my finishers, in fact, the very first one I used to win a match over you, results in me sitting on your chest.” said the crimson Japanese girl in a confident tone as she brought up their second match.

“Oh, is that a new outfit.  I must say it does look good on you.  I am a little bit jealous, maybe I should get a new outfit.” said Akiha as she tilted her head and gave an evil smile. “Well, you know how truthful I am.  After all, how many other wrestlers can admit their defeat, like I did in our first match.” said Akiha as she valued herself on being an honest person.  Akiha would take a second to nibble one her lover neck before looking back at the match.  “Oh, do I have a personal stalker.  Maybe I should chain you up and punish you.” said Akiha as she gave an evil smirk.  Though in truth, she rather be the one chained up and punished by Belinda and she knew that her lover knew that fact as well.  But for now, she would focus on the match.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

" Yeah yeah ~ You can try and talk all rational if you want Akiha, but you know as well as I do that you don't intend or want to lose to me. Which is what you feel you won't, maybe you will, maybe I will lose to you. Yet neither of us will ever feel like we will lose to the other. Hence, I'm striving to kick your butt in ever match we have from now on, and I'm gonna make for damn sure that it goes my way." Belinda teased her lover as she would then move her hand up to pinch Akiha's cheek, when she mentioned the whole chest sitting part of one of her finishers. " Psh! Like I'll ever let you use it again ~" Belinda teased her rival as she would then move in and give Akiha a soft peck on the cheek to make up for pinching her rival and lover.

Following that the match started up as Belinda had stepped onto the ramp with her new theme and outfit. " Hah, yeah I figured it was time for a change. You could if you want to, though I do like your outfit...it's serious but also has those little frills which make it rather adorable. So it's very fitting for you." Belinda spoke out as she would nod her head as she spoke to Akiha. Though soon enough Akiha started to nibble on her cheek which caused Belinda to let out a light giggle. " Maybe you do and maybe you should try me ? ~ I bet it would be your personal stalker who'd be the one to chain you up." The Swede teased her Japanese lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 am

“And that is why we are rivals, we are always giving it our all and then some. We are always pushing each other beyond our limits. Though honestly, I am feeling a bit like a broken record saying this again. Though I really love what we got going on between the two of us. OUCH!” stated Akiha as she reacted to being pinched on the cheek. She would then start to rub her face a bit, trying to get rid of the pain. “You may try to stop me but I am still going to do it. I will make sure to remind you the next time it happens about this conversation.” said Akiha as she would then close one eye as she was given a soft kiss.

Akiha face would then turn a bit red as she heard Belinda comment about her outfit. “Well I do need to show I am serious but I also need to show that I am part of the upper-class. That is what the frills are for. The fact that you find them adorable is simply a bonus added on top of that.” said Akiha in a serious voice as she tried to hide the fact that she was a bit embarrassed by her lover comment. She would then sit on top of Belinda lap and spread her leg's a bit, pushing her back against her rival chest. “Maybe, only one way to find out.” said Akiha in a teasing matter as she was now exposed to her rival who could now have total access to her body.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:52 pm

" Hmmm..." Belinda let out as she leaned back against the side of the tub, it wasn't long before Akiha started to move up and seat herself on top of the Swede's legs, causing the Swede to be rather surprised by the fact. She would slowly start to wrap her arms around Akiha's waist and hug her lover closely.

" Well, I see no harm in that. Though, don't you think you should focus on the match. After all it behooves you to study your rival and make sure to pick up her tricks and such so you won't be caught off guard the next time we fight~" Belinda teased as she would start to softly kiss at Akiha's neck.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Once Akiha was sited on top of her lover's legs, she would feel Belinda placing her arms around her waist and hug her. She could now feel the Northman chest pushing against her back. Belinda would then start to talk about how she should focus on the match as Akiha would then feel some soft kisses on her neck making her purr. “Belinda, I have mastered the art of multitasking. I can focus on the match while still being pleasured by you, as long as you don't take it to far that is.” said Akiha as she would make sure to still focus on the match. She would then move and place her hands on top of her rival hips.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Feeling her rivals hand upon her hip and Akiha speaking towards her and telling her those words caused the Swede to let out a light snicker as she would kiss at Akiha's neck yet again. The blond would hug her lover a bit closer and then slide her fingertips across the woman's midsection. " You know, you don't need a new outfit. Since you pretty much changed your image with that new hair color. " Belinda let out as she would nuzzle her rival's cheek.

" You know...I do very much enjoy your new red hair ~" Belinda let out as she would move her mouth up to Akiha's ear, softly biting at the woman's earlobe and gently tugging on it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Feeling the kiss would let out a small moan from Akiha as she continued to watch the match on the TV. It was kind of interesting, having Belinda touch her body, hug her and slide her finger across her while watching her on TV fighting a brutal match. She would then hear her lover say that she didn't need a new outfit, as her red hair was effectively one. That was technically true and with her change in personality, Akiha had effectively redone herself.

Her train of thought would be ended as Belinda stated about how much she loved her red hair and being to tag on her ear, causing Akiha to giggle as she blushed. “Oh, do you like me better as a red head then a raven hair wrestler?” ask Akiha in a mischievous tone. She would remove her hands from Belinda's hips and instead start running them through her arch rival hair as she continued to the watch the match progress.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next