» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 am

Cutey panted her ass bearing pink marks where Claire's fingertips dug into her flesh. She lay motionless utterly spent after she and Claire had went at it like rabbits in heat. The pink haired girl's cheeks burned with shame at what she had done. However, considering how good that felt, she wouldn't regret for the world. After a moment, as the two caught there breaths, she could hear their rasping breaths. Sitting up, Cutey would get on top of Claire eagerly pinning her to the tile ground. The Japanese girl pressed her naked body against Claire's as she forced her forehead against her rival's. Her face fire red, she would mutter.

"IF you tell anyone about this, I'll beat you up." She said bashfully before grinning. "For the record, you totally came first. So, I win that round."

Of course, Cutey wasn't sure who actually came first in the excitement of it all. She just wanted an excuse to one-up Claire and an opportunity to rub it in the girl's face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:35 am

Claire fell down on her back, legs spread out, the cold water gradually managing to cool down her steaming hot sex. That was...really something else, something really amazing that was making Claire blush fiercely both out of excitement and arousal and out of embarrassment at having gotten into an encounter like that with this little pink-haired tsundere right here in the locker room showers. It had felt otherworldly, though. That was how good the fucking had been—not that she would tell Cutey that.

Especially not when the pink-haired girl grabbed at Claire again, right as Claire was sitting back up on her butt, and shoved her down onto the wet tile again, pressing their naked bodies together again, and their forheeads together, putting their eyes really close together, Claire refusing to blink as she stared deeply into Cutey's eyes.

"You think I'm going to go and blab about letting a loser like you fuck me...?" Claire growled back, shoving her face up into Cutey's, before bringing her hands up and shoving hard on Cutey's shoulders to turn the Japanese girl over and put Cutey on her back so that she could be on top. "You're the one who's probably going to try to brag about this...so you'd better be careful. And for the record, you came first, dumbass..." Claire would sigh, then grin, pressing herself hard down into Cutey, trying to squash her flat.

"You really suck, Cutey."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 am

Cutey let out a yelp of surprise when Claire turned the tables on her. Feeling the other girl's body press into her like that felt warm and comforting. She would grin back up at Claire and intertwine their fingers. Blushing slightly, she wouldn't try and throw Claire off not finding it worth the effort. She would relax letting Claire's body dominate hers. The Japanese girl help back a moan as Claire flattened her against the tile floor like that. She felt her heart race as she heard Claire's words. She growled back trying to resist only to have Claire flatten her again. She blushed finding the struggle and her body's submission to be erotic.

"Alright..." Cutey blushed. "I'll admit it... I probably came first."

She would give Claire a less than innocent smirk.

"You are right though, I really do suck~" She said implying it in a lewd way. "I'm very very good at it. Maybe next time you beat me, I can show you. It's too bad that will never happen again."

The challenge being given Cutey would kiss Claire on the lips. She would kiss Claire without the hunger, she did before nor the urge to possess her. She took time and care being tender and gentle. Cutey would pull back and look back up at Claire with a smug look.

"Careful, you'll fall in love with me." She teased.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 am

Even though the meat of their battle was over—they were both obviously near the limits of their strength, and their mutual orgasm had seemed to have conclusively proven just how near in stamina and ability the two of them were—Claire really wanted to be the one calling the shots. She got herself on top of Cutey and shoved her down into the wet tiles. She grinned and taunted Cutey, keeping up the nearly non-stop string of insults the two of them had been slinging at each other.

She had not expected Cutey to admit to probably cumming first, and admit that she sucked...albeit in a somewhat different way than Claire had intended. The American girl's face heated, and her cheeks developed a fiery red hue, as, for a few seconds, she couldn't respond to Cutey at all. And when Cutey kissed her tenderly, lovingly, Claire's nose, and ears, and neck all started to take on that same embarrassed red hue. Why was Cutey so intent on frustrating her at every turn!?

"I...y-you...I mean, I'm fairly certain we, uh...came at about the same time...but I..." she stammered, before squeezing her eyes shut, thinking for a moment, and then opening them, staring intensely down at Cutey. "H-hey, how the heck did you get me to argue against myself!? You have got to be kidding me!" With an exasperated, but somewhat exaggerated, sigh, she let her face fall into the hollow of Cutey's shoulder, nuzzling up against the Japanese girl's neck, breathing in the faint scent of Cutey's skin, her essence.

"You are one of the most frustrating girls I've ever met, Cutey. And I don't know how you manage to drive me as crazy as you do. But you're right. I probably will end up falling in love with you, somehow. I can feel it starting already. Lucky me, I guess..." She snorted laughter, then brought her face back up to Cutey's, gently wiggling her nose against Cutey's for an Eskimo kiss.

In a very small voice, she added: "You had better spend some time on top, too...I don't want to do all the work..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10