» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Cutey groaned as Claire had her on the ropes or in this case against the locker. She blushed as she weakly tried to push the dark haired girl away. However, her opponent had the upperhand and she was still recovering from the slam to be at 100%. Cutey's face reddened and her expression full of panic as she knew her foe had all the reason and the means to get back at her. She let out a whimper and protested by squirming her body against Claire and the locker.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Cutey let out a terrible cry, her eyes opened wide as her foe pulled up her panties.

The pink haired girl let out a shriek as Claire gave her a dreaded melvin. Cutey's panties pulled her panties up against her crotch, her eyes watering. After the initial shock, she felt a tear run down her cheek and grit her teeth. Claire would grab two handfuls of her black hair. She would pull her head side to side before trying to pull her head towards her and headbutt her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:31 am

Claire had managed to back Cutey up into the lockers, from which escape would be very difficult indeed. Once there, Claire knew she needed to dole out some real pain, and, since Cutey had been so kind as to give Claire a really painful wedgie, Claire decided she would return the favor by yanking Cutey's panties—not up her butt crack, but up into her vagina, cutting through her crotch in a painful melvin!

"Come on, Cutey! You should just give up now!" Claire would insist, as she saw her opponent's eyes open wide. Claire didn't really want to destroy Cutey, so she hoped that the pink-haired kawaii would give up so that Claire wouldn't have to hurt her anymore. Hearing Cutey scream like that wasn't exactly fun.

But Cutey had other ideas. She grabbed Claire's hair and pulled it, shaking Claire's head side to side! "Rrgh!" Admittedly, it was annoying, but hardly enough to break her hold. Unfortunately, that headbutt was more...robust. Claire would yelp in shock as she felt her senses momentarily dulled, forcing her to let go of Cutey as she stumbled back a couple of steps!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:16 am

"You're so DEAD!" Cutey screamed, her eyes watering from the painful/humiliating sensation from Claire's dreaded Melvin. Cutey grunted as she managed to make the other girl back off. Cutey only needed a few steps back in order to come back into the fight.

"Yeah, well I don't know when to quit!" The pink haired girl went low and tried to drive her shoulder into Claire's stomach and grab the back of her legs. Cutey would let out a battle cry and would try to lift the other kawaii like a sack of potatoes and drive her back. She would essentially exit one part of the locker room and enter the square showering room. She would try to slam Claire against the tile wall and then pull her legs from underneath her as she stood up forcing Claire on her butt. Cutey would waste no time and press her panty covered crotch against the dark haired girl's face. She would even go as fair as to grind and hump the girl's face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Claire was stunned, her head spinning after sustaining that impact from Cutey's thick skull. She blinked a few times, trying to come to her senses. She felt the backs of her calves press up against the bench that ran down the middle of this row of lockers. She was worried that a shove from Cutey was going to send her tumbling over with a risk of hitting her head and getting concussed or something. But Cutey didn't try to shove her.

"Waah...hey!" Claire would yelp, as Cutey picked her up over her shoulder, forcing a little bit of air out of Claire's lungs with the sudden lift and carry. Claire would open her hands and start slapping at Cutey's back and butt, giving her a bit of a spanking even as Cutey carried her over into the shower room, unceremoniously dumping Claire against the far wall and taking her legs out from under her, causing Claire to slam painfully onto her butt on the cold, damp tile. "Ahhh! Owww! H-hey!"

Claire did not expect what happened next. Cutey would shove her crotch—striped panties still wedgied up inside her pussy partway, a remnant of Claire's melvin—right into Claire's face, smacking Claire with her crotch and rubbing and grinding all over Claire's stunned face! Claire couldn't even make a noise, but would instead, after a few seconds of humiliating grinding, wrap her arms around Cutey to grab her butt and try to shake her and maybe, hopefully, throw her away!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm

"Cut it out!" Cuttey complained as she felt the girl slap her bottom causing a flare of red across her face. As the two entered the shower room, some of the shower head picked up on their activity activating them sending droplets of warm water.

Cutey grunted not knowing what had come over her but it felt nice rubbing her crotch like that against the dark haired girl's face. It didn't just feel good after all the trash talking and humiliation between the two. It also genuinely felt good making her feel very aroused all of a sudden. She felt the girl shake her butt in protest but Cutey wouldn't give this position up so easily. The pink haired girl braced the wall and clawed at Claire's raven hair. She unexpectedly arched her back and felt the warm water coat her. The hot water felt so good on her skin, she began to pant a little as Claire would feel the steaming water trickle down on both of them. It was hot water but it wasn't scolding, it was what one would expect entering a hot tub. The shower room became a haze of steam as somehow, the collision against the tile wall had caused some of the shower heads to turn on.

"Know your place Claire, this is the difference between you and I!" Cutey declared, her voice heavy with erotic energy.

The pink haired girl took a step back and went back to the center of the shower room. The warm water had flattened her hair and drenched her striped panties making them pretty much translucent. She would wave Claire up to her feet to face her. Grinning, she crouched down, lifted her foot and slammed it onto the tile floor like a Sumoka.

"Come get some if you think you can prove me wrong, loser!" Cutey challenged a little embarrassed by her attempt at looking like a sumo wrestler.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 am

Somehow, the shower heads, several of them, got turned on as the two kawaiis took their brawl into this new room. Even as Claire was struggling to break free from Cutey, thrashing back and forth and eventually managing to shove the pink-haired kawaii away, she felt warm jets of somewhat soothing water pulsing down on top of her, hitting the top of her head first, then dribbling in tiny rivulets down between the follicles of her raven hair and splashing onto her shoulders.

Once Cutey had backed off, though, the water would hit Claire's whole body. As the American girl would growl and quickly pull herself up onto her feet in response to Cutey's taunting, she very nearly had a bad accident, as in her haste her left foot nearly came out from under her, slipping on a smooth ceramic tile. Thankfully, Claire could brace herself against the wall, saving herself from an embarrassing, painful fall.

She examined the tiles for a moment, noticing how much grippier they were on there edges. Slowly, Claire would find her balance, as she walked towards her pink-haired rival. Maybe they were just so wet now that it was almost more like swimming than walking, as Claire didn't feel the need to worry about a slip anymore. She focused all her attention back on Cutey. Claire would bend her knees, putting her hands on them, then lift one leg up, slam it down, and finally lift the other and stomp, as well. Her panties, too, were almost translucent.

"You honestly think you can out-sumo me? Have you watched...any match I've been in, loser?" Claire would ask, reaching forward to get a firm grip on Cutey's striped underwear!

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:31 pm

"Loser? Hah, I haven't heard of you before today! You can't be that tough!" Cutey supplied as the two grabbed each other's underwear.

With their small chests pressed against eachother, Cutey would ear to ear with the other girl. She would try her best to lift the other girl's lower half by her panties while trying to push the other kawaii back. Although she anticipated based on their earlier exchanges, Claire and her would be pretty equal. She would pant feverishly next to her rival's ear. The girl's face red and twisted in a combination of extreme discomfort from having her opponent presumably pulling her panties far up her crotch and being so close to Claire.

"You may be really good at this but there's no way my stripes are going to lose to your LAME polkadots!" She proclaimed, Cutey resolved herself to stay determined no matter what. Pulling up as hard as she could fully intending to lift Claire's lower half up by her panties if she had to in order to win.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 am

"Haven't heard of me...? Please! You're the one who's irrelevant! I'm the best kawaii around, and I have been for a loooong time!" Obviously, Cutey was doing everything she could to annoy Claire, but Claire would refuse to be cowed, no matter how hot and hard Cutey's panting was on her ear as the two of them pressed their near-naked bodies together and gripped each other's panties, and no matter how much the sudden, cutting pain of her own polka dot panties digging upward into her crotch and ass made Claire want to scream.

Claire pressed her body hard into Cutey's, feeling the warmth of her pink-haired foe, and feeling the water turn what might have been a grinding, friction-filled affair into one that was distinctively...slipperier. Claire winced whenever her small chest slid across Cutey's and she nearly impaled herself on one of her foe's hard nipples, but she knew her own had to be drawing red trails through Cutey's soft flesh, as well. Claire was breathing heavily, too, but she knew what Cutey was going to try to do, and she knew that she could stop her.

And do the same stuff to Cutey, instead.

Only a whole lot better than an amateur like Cutey would have been able to do them!

"I'm sorry, but pink stripes are just childish compared to black polka dots. And I'm not going to let some little girl with kid's underwear and a kid-sized bust come in here and beat me!" Claire would lean forward, keeping her feet flat to avoid slipping but angling her body at a steep enough degree so that she would not be pushed back by her opponent, and might just stand a chance of pushing Cutey back, as she shoved as hard as she could against the pink-haired girl. Claire felt the way Cutey was pulling upwards, too, and it was hurting her chances, as her feet lifted slightly off the floor and she would straighten up and slide back. Claire knew she had to lift Cutey first, and would do everything she could to manage that, panting hard into Cutey's ear as she shoved and tried to lift the Japanese girl with a twisting motion of both arms—the two of them getting locked into a duel of who could lift the other off her feet first!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 am

"Oh, really?" Cutey said seriously, looking at the back of Claire's neck when she spoke to her. "Best Kawaii around, huh?! Either you're lying or the talent pool must have dropped really low after I left."

The pink haired girl was on the verge of screaming for Claire but she managed to somehow stop herself from giving Claire the satisfaction. She let out shuddering breaths as she felt their hard nipples draw lines across each other's chest. They felt so sensitive. She would breathe haggardly as if she was greatly agitated by an unwatchable itch or shuddering from a drafty breeze. Cutey felt the warm water rain down between them, she felt a hammering in her chest that had nothing to do with the fighting. She told herself to snap out of it and what Claire would think of her if she knew what she was thinking.

"Admit it, you liked my stripes being in your face and my boobs are much better than yours." She proclaimed. ."Here! I'll show you what the former WA-Asian Champion can do!"

After her bold statement (which neglected to add junior, realizing it sounded embarrassing), She would clip her nipple against Claire's. She let out a serious of sharp breaths, it felt like trying to run after her leg had fallen asleep but specifically on her nipple. She regretted that to an enormous degree feeling weak at the knees. Cutey would bit her own bottom lip. As the two tried to lift each other, Cutey persevered and felt Cutey begin to lift her up but she lowered her hips causing the fabric of her striped panties to stretch tremendously. With her eyes watering, she would let out a battle cry and give it her all. She knew her ass and her sex were raw at this point but Cutey wanted to send a message to this girl.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:51 am

Claire snorted at Cutey's smug demeanor. The girl was cute, that was for sure, but she was also a really annoying little snot, and Claire would enjoy putting her in her place once and for all!

The two of them both gave this sumo wedgie war all they had, trying nothing too fancy as each just hunkered down, hauled upward as hard as she could on the other's panties, and hoped that their own pair would last longer than their opponent's. Their nipples stabbed into each other, leaving red marks and lines on each other's pale chests. After a few close calls, their nipples clipped into each other hard, making Claire shudder and make a plaintive, whining sound as her nipple was bent by its hard counterpart. At least she knew it had to be as shocking for Cutey as it was for her.

Slowly, but surely, Claire was winning the battle. She managed to wedge Cutey's striped panties far up into her butt, stretch them out just that little bit more, make Cutey's eyes water just a drop or two more. It was a razor-thin margin, but Claire had it. She even began to lift Cutey up, and the American girl let a hopeful smile cross her face as she tried to press her advantage, eager for victory. "Yes, yes...come on!"

But, suddenly, the tide turned against her. Cutey bent low and then, with a massive show of will, heaved Claire upward as hard as she could! All at once, Claire's feet began to leave the ground. As soon as she had started to lose her purchase on the floor, she felt her underwear cutting so hard into her private parts that she was worried she may actually be cut in half—and then, the fabric started to rip. Claire's eyes widened. "No! No no no, this can't be happening!"

One leg hole gave way, ripping open completely and causing Claire to jolt. Her eyes no longer watered, but tears instead flowed freely down her cheeks, and she sniffled as she could barely take the pain. She was a pathetic sight, to be sure, crying like a little girl as her underwear ripped more and more. "No, no, my precious polka dots...I...I can't lose!!"

Cutey was not the only one with a powerful will. Claire would use what purchase she had left, rocking backward to get a little distance from Cutey, then bending her knees. The strain on her panties remained, but, as she would go down, she would try to rock her body back, and then, with a yell, she would try to haul Cutey upward instead, Claire's incredible will and perseverance driving her as she desperately tried to win this sumo duel!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next