Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Cutey blushed knowing that snapping Claire's bra like that probably wasn't very fair either but not willing to admit it. However, Claire's biting was like way more unfair. However, she had a feeling this was more of a cat fight in nature anyway. Complaining wouldn't do anything anyway, she would just have to brave through it.

"Wh-what?" Cutey said unsettled by Claire's comment.

The pink haired girl subconsciously took a step back and that was all the opening Claire needed. Cutey let out a yelp and cried out in pain as Claire forced her arm behind her back in a painful hold. She shut one eye as she hissed in pain and struggled trying to find a way out of the hold.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:05 am

As Claire yanked on Cutey's arm and pulled it behind her back to trap her in a half-nelson, the American started feeling a little more confident...and a little more feisty. Cutey was a tough girl to stay a step ahead of, as the pink-haired kawaii seemed to have a response for almost any taunt that Claire threw at her, and teasing and bullying seemed to come very naturally to her. Claire could not bear to fall any further behind Cutey psychologically. It was time for her to strike back!

"That's right..." Claire would whisper in Cutey's ear, before gently biting down on the lobe, giving it a good nibble as she tried to shock Cutey into inaction. "You taste like a big piece of Cutey sushi..."

Claire could not just stop there, though. It was all she could do to keep her voice from trembling, and if all she did was whisper those sorts of sweet nothings in Cutey's ear the Japanese girl would manage to recover and would surely retaliate with some very well-thought-out remark to embarrass Claire right back. And so Claire, while she had control of an arm and had Cutey's attention, would slip a hand down to snap Cutey's bra as revenge for the bra-snapping Claire had received earlier!

But that wasn't all, as Claire would then begin slowly trying to unhook the garment...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Trapped in a half nelson, Cutey's movements were rather limited as she struggled desperately to get free. She squirmed irritated and distraught she was put into such a vulnerable position by Claire. She felt her heart race as she pondered what her opponent would do.

"Tsk! It just had to be Sushi did-ah! Ahhh!" Cutey gasped as her breath was caught in her throat as Claire bit her ear sending what felt like an electric shock through her body. "St-stop that...GAH!"

The Japanese girl felt her bra strap snap across her skin, the sound echoed off the locker room walls. A stinging red line quickly forming on her back as she hissed in pain, muttering curses under her breath. However, panic quickly ensued as she felt the bra strap being undone. She blushed and spun away from Claire's half nelson and used her one free hand to shove her back. In trying to free herself, Cutey had helped Claire strip her of her bra which would be in the other girl's clutches by now. Cutey's face was now effectively a beet red and with one arm draped across her chest obviously a little shy.

"Y-you're so dead." Cutey said not giving her opponent a chance to tease her by rushing forward and trying to grab a handful of the other girl's hair with both hands and pull her down to the ground. She would try to stuff Claire's head between her legs and force her into a standing head scissor.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:55 pm

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Claire would yell with a big, hearty laugh, as she stripped Cutey of her striped bra, leaving the girl topless with a big, red line plainly visible on her pale back. Claire's head poked over Cutey's shoulder to look at the chest which she had uncovered with that bold move. "You don't even need that bra! You're trying to call me flat, and here I thought you might have something hidden under those stupid stripes...but you're as flat as a basketball court!"

Claire would try to reach one hand around to give Cutey's flat chest a slap, but the girl would slip away from her too quickly. That hasty escape wasn't all bad for Claire, though—with a triumphant grin, she would hold up Cutey's bra and shake it tauntingly, the garment neatly removed with one hand when the pink-haired girl jumped away!

"Just so you know, you're not getting this back. As I mentioned, you just don't have anything that needs this support," Claire would say, twirling the bra around in her hand. "I'm going to keep it. It's too ugly to wear, but maybe I could use it as a dish rag or someth—aaaggh!" Claire hadn't been expecting to be grabbed by the hair. She hesitated for a second in her reaction, and that was all Cutey needed to yank Claire down onto her knees, where the American girl soon found herself on the wrong end of a painful headscissors, feeling smooth kawaii thighs crushing her skull from both sides!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:08 am

"What did you say?" Cutey growled in her throat clearly as Claire's words cut deeper than they should have. The pink haired girl said as she would squeeze Claire's head between her legs. Cutey was now mad, she grit her teeth so hard, she could feel herself trembling. However, she let out a breath telling herself it wasn't the first time she was called flat and Claire was just saying these things as trash talk. She calmed herself and instead of an angry voice, she would surprise Claire with a flirtatious one.

"I'm that flat huh? Fine. I'm happy with admitting that what I won't admit is being flatter than you!" Cutey said as she reached back over Claire's back and snatched Claire's panties.

Without warning, Cutey would yank back Claire's panties and give her a wedgie while her head was stuck between her legs. She grinned as she would use her other hand to spank Claire's left ass cheek wanting to leave a red hand print there.

"Say it... Claire. Say you're flatter than me!" She said as she made her panties run up high into her cheeks trying to humiliate her foe as much as possible.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:55 am

"Ugh!" Claire would grunt, as her opponent countered her trash talk with some more along the same line, but in the opposite direction...trash talk with a little bit of a flirtatious tone, though the words she spoke were hardly very flirty. Claire was more than a little angry now, too—Cutey was the one who had started really trying to rile Claire up, of course—especially when Cutey insisted that Claire was flatter than her!

"You think I don't know I'm flat? Of course I am!" Claire would say. She would never pretend that she had more than a very modest-sized bust. "But I am definitely, without a doubt, unequivocally bustier than you, you ironing board! OOWWW!"

When Cutey bent her over in that headscissors, Claire thought her bra would be the target, and she braced herself for that even as her ears burned from the squeezing and rubbing. But her bra was not Cutey's target...her panties were, and she squealed as they were yanked high up into her butt crack! "Ow! Ow! Let go!" Claire was used to being wedgied and spanked, but she had not been expecting it, and she refused to give Cutey the satisfaction of hearing any false admission of flatness from her! "Eat dirt, loser!" Claire would growl, before she would swing Cutey's bra around in her hand again, before trying to swing it around to strike Cutey's ass, using it like an awkward sort of whip to spank her opponent in retaliation!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:07 am

Cutey smirked as she heard her opponent cry out in pain from her wedgie and her spankings. The pink haired girl let out a yelp more out of surprise as she felt her foe use her bra as an awkward whip. It stung a little but it hardly hurt especially from Cutey being bent over like this.

"Well if you won't admit it... I'll just have to show you no mercy." Cutey said as she would hook her arms underneath Claire's in an odd inverted full nelson as if going for a pedigree. Slowly, bringing Claire's face closer to the tile floor careful not to just slam her face first and break her nose or something horrific. If all went well, Cutey would give a double slap onto Claire's ass and run her hands up and down Claire's cheeks. She would also rub down the back of Claire's legs. Grinning, she would start smacking the other girl's buttocks like a bongo drum with no particular rhythm.

"I'm going to give you a spanking you'll never forget loser. You've been a bad, bad girl." Cutey said as she really let loose.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:39 am

Claire would never let Cutey beat her like this, making up garbage claims about being more well-endowed and giving Claire a wedgie that stretched her polka dot panties halfway up her back! Unfortunately for her, her steadfast refusal to give in was only going to make things more painful. Cutey made sure of that, as she squeezed Claire's head a little bit tighter and pushed her down a bit further, before starting to go to town on Claire's poor, cute little ass!

"Owww! Ow!! S-stop it! Stop it, y-you! Gaah!" Claire wailed, but Cutey was not about to stop, as she just kept on spanking Claire's butt, doing it wildly, like it was a drum, adding to that single red handprint which was left by the first smack with more...and more...and more!

Claire bit her lip, trying to avoid whimpering or yelling. She could hardly stand it, and she knew that she had to ease the stinging in her rear somehow. Stuck in this standing headscissors, Claire didn't have too many options. But, undeterred, she would pursue one of them: wrapping her arms around Cutey and getting both hands underneath the girl's butt, Claire would lift up, trying to raise her foe up into the air and lunge forward to push Cutey's back into the lockers, hopefully stunning her and ending her vicious assault!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:36 pm

"This is what you get!" She called out in retaliation loving the fact she had been spanking her opponent. Cutey giggled at her foe as she could do nothing but withstand the punishment reserved for naughty children. However, her moment of triumph was cut short as Claire drove forward with unexpected force. The pink haired girl was driven back all the way to locker.

"Hugh!" Cutey squeaked as her back hit the cold metal of the lockers, knocking the air out of her chest and the recoil forced her head back as the back of her head clanged against it. The combined effect left Cutey dazed and stunned. The asian girl slumped up against the locker if Claire wasn't holding her up, she would simply just drop down onto her butt. Clearly, the Japanese girl was now helpless and unable to defend herself to Claire's follow-up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:56 am

Cutey had been perfectly brutal to Claire, giving her that mean, nasty wedgie and spanking her bottom until it was toasted and colored a very rosy red. Claire's cheeks had turned the same color as her bottom, embarrassed at the treatment she received from her fierce new rival. Now that Claire had managed to carry Cutey into the lockers, slamming her against them and stunning the Japanese girl, Claire was going to be sure to humiliate Cutey just as much! The already-topless girl would not be able to keep fighting while she covered her face in abject shame!

"Urgh...you think you can just spank me like that and get away with it?" Claire would growl. She looked Cutey over, eyes pausing momentarily on the girl's small tits, then traveling down her smooth tummy to her striped panties. Claire knew how she was going to get some revenge on Cutey for the rough treatment she had received!

"And don't think I forgot this wedgie!" she would add, sliding one hand into the back of her polka dot panties to pull them out of her butt crack, slightly wrinkled and no longer hugging her butt as perfectly as they had before. "You're not getting away with that!" Claire would then lunge forward, trying to grab onto the front of Cutey's striped panties. Whereas she had gotten a standard wedgie, Claire intended to punish Cutey by yanking up the front of her panties as hard as she could, giving her a dreaded melvin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next