Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julia Night vs Da Xia

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Julia Night vs Da Xia - Page 9 Empty Re: Julia Night vs Da Xia

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:36 am

"I don't need to do anything! But id like some answers, you kicked her ass why are you kissing her damn feet and giving out her out of her intro like she's the queen of England?" Sheena demanded refusing to back down on her stance regarding her even as Da tried to tell Kyoko to obey her once more. Kyoko looked at Sheena as if she was about to talk but then looked at Da.

"Give me a sec." she said before looking at Sheena. "Its nothing you need to worry about, ill talk to later but right now you need to leave." she said before walking off and moving to her mistress despite Sheena grabbing on her to get her to stay.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:09 am

Da Xia was getting more and more frustrated when she saw Kyoko refusing her orders to join her, taking forever to leave the ring and kept talking to the bitch. "Kyoko! Get! Here! NOW!" she shouted as she moved back down from the half way point of the ramp down to the base of it. Seeing Sheena grab on to Kyoko, she wasn't going to let that stand any more. "That's it Kyoko! Kick her ass! No one touches you but me!" she shouted at her servant, far gone from the arrogant bully in the ring and now sounded like a crazy possessive girl friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:27 am

Kyoko pulled her arm off Sheena and pushed her back the girl growling as Kyoko refused to explain anything or even listen to her. Both were very unlike her cousin. Though they both looked on shocked as she demanded that she actually beat up her cousin. Sheena took a step back actually thinking for a second she would comply and jump her but Kyoko simply walked off.

"I'm not attacking my cousin Mistress, that's a line you cant me cross. My apologies." She said while standing next to her with Sheena looking wide-eyed. "What is going on? What did you do to her lady?" Sheena demanded from Da.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:41 am

Da Xia was not pleased with how Kyoko disobeyed her as she left the ring. "Now you leave the ring!?" she shouted as she grabbed Kyoko by her hair and pulled her close. "You think you're smart bitch? Making a fool of me like that!?" she angrily shouted before attempting a close head butt to ram it into Kyoko's head as punishment. She was not going to let her servant get off this easy as she continued to roughly pull on her hair towards the backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 am

"I tried to leave the ring..she grabbed me." Kyoko answered before she was brought in closer and forced to deal with Da's continued angry rants at her expense before she was struck with Da's head. reeling back she was forced forward again by the girls rough pulling of her hair as she's brought backstage.

Sheena for her part looked on stunned. Kyoko would never take that kind of abuse lying down. "What is..That little..Get back here!" she said as she attempted to follow them out of the ring and into the back..assuming she could find them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9