Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Kyoko Akane vs Rei Tomizawa

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kyoko Akane vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:41 am

"That's a relief... I don't think I will." Rei said clutching her abdomen. She would offer a hand to her fallen opponent.

If she accepted, Rei would grunt with effort and pull her to her feet. She would let out a cough before she looked at Kyoko who seemed a little down.

"That was a crazy match. Honestly, I didn't think you'd put up such a crazy fight. It was a ton of fun." Rei would say as she scratched the back of her head. She let out a small chuckle before raising her fist towards her foe.

Oathkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 am

"Psh, please youll be fine, ive gotten far worse to much weaker. If anything you got out lucky in that regard." She told Ri as the girl offered her a hand. Kyoko wanted to get up on her own but she felt it was rude to turn down the offer and accepted anyway getting some help made her ascent much easier.

"Thanks, I guess I couldn't really nail it this time but it seems your abscence hasnt made you lose your edge." Kyoko said, succesfully keeping the annoyance out of losing to a returning star out of her voice and hopefully from showing up at all as she smiled.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:06 am

Rei grinned as she crossed her arms, she might look like a sore loser but she liked that in a fighter. She scratched the back of her head before smiling.

"That's right. I got Lucky." Rei said giving a shrug but unable to hide that smug smirk from her face.

"You'll find next time. I'll be just as lucky." Rei said throwing out her fist for her opponent to bump. "And then you'll have to buy me ice cream and pizza after I kick your ass again."

Oathkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 am

"Oh trust me when I say there much more im capable off." She said as Rei started to get smug about it which Kyoko didnt appreicate but its not like she was going to do or say much about it, it was extremely close regardless.

She raised her eyss at her next comment. "Fine but what happens whenI win the next one, which I will." She said chalengly as she brought her hand up and bumped fists with Rei out of respect.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:30 am

"Whatever you want cause it won't happen, loser. Rei said with a wink as she turned her back to Kyoko.

Pulling the top rope up, she stepped over the middle rope before hopping down to the ground.Turning back, she gave a side glance and a wave.

"Catch you around Kyo-chan! We'll have to grab lunch somtime!" Rei would say before walking up the ramp and vanishing into the darkness of the ring entrance.

Oathkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 am

"Name calling huh? Your alreadly scared of a rematch it seems." She retorted as she sought to fire back at the i sult even if it was more or less in jest. She wouldn't let this beat her up much, instead she woukd make sure that Rei would never beat her again.

"Um, sure whenever you feel like having something or whatever." She said as the two parted Kyoko takin one look at the fans before following Rei's example and leaving the ring.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 am

Rei wins via TKO by Rear Naked Choke

Oathkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:04 am

Sponsored content