Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, k0hryuu, Kelsea, kerflubble, KillerV, LunarWolf, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Katherine "Super Kitty" Hart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katherine "Super Kitty" Hart

Post by Winner3 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:16 am

Basic Info:
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Weight: 165 lb
Height: 5’9”
Alignment: Face
Nationality: American
Entrance Music: Back2Back

Match History:
Wins: 3 Losses: 0 Draws: 0:

Lindsay Scratch vs Katherine Hart: Win (via Pinfall after a Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex)

Katherine Hart vs Keiko Muramoto: Win (via verbal submission/humiliation)

Katherine Hart vs Zoey Hamilton: Win 2-0 Falls (First Fall via Pin after a Northern Lights Suplex, Second Fall via Pin after Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex)

Stats:
Slams/Power/Strength: 5/5
Strikes: 5/5
Submissions: 5/5
Aerials: 3/5
Counters: 5/5
Stamina: 4/5

Appearance (In-Ring Gear):

Appearance (Before the Cat Gimmick):

Appearance (Street Clothes):

Wrestling Style and Background:
Katherine is a very accomplished wrestler. She'd wrestled for independent promotions in various parts of the world including Mexico, the states, Japan, and Europe. Though many of these promotions were small time, she's held both singles and tag titles in almost all of them. Her successful career and frequent positive interactions with fans and management, as well as her penchant for wearing her cat themed costume that she designed, have earned her the nickname "Super Kitty" among fans and fellow wrestlers, alike. Miss Hart has been endowed with strength, agility, and aptitude that she has trained over the course of many years, since Junior High School. This has enabled her to use most any move that she's seen or studied against most opponents. And her intimate knowledge of moves in general, along with her vast experience has made her become familiar with countering them. Katherine's credentials, experience, and vast arsenal of moves make her a competitor that can hang with most anyone in the ring, and very difficult to beat.

Personality:
Katherine like to go by "Kat". She's a rather upbeat and energetic individual and can often be found being animated in the form of gesturing, jogging in place and such other things. Her attitude is almost always one of optimism and she enjoys interacting with others and competing. She uploads her own sense of honor inside the ring and out. Kat will show respect to most any opponent she deems deserving of it. But that won't stop her from saying silly things in the middle of a match to express glee or the thrill of landing moves. Kat can be described easygoing and approachable when not competing. She isn't a tomboy but she does enjoy hobbies that many wouldn't anticipate her liking, such as fighting video games and rock climbing. Her travels and training have led her to a strange new organization in AFW. And she hopes to test her skills, here.

Finishing Moves:

Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex:

Discus Clothesline:

Crossbow/Bow and Arrow

"Winner's Roster, Y'all! Please Click (^_^)"

Winner3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top