Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! Empty POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 pm

POW Smother Match!
Conditions: Must smother your opponent to unconsciousness with your breasts! The winner will take the loser as their POW for the night. The match shall take place in a private room at one of AFW's private facility.

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! Shiki_21

Siki licked her lips as she entered the private room she was instructed to. The room was fairly small, having only enough room to have a ring in the center and a few feet of walking space. Siki was completely excited that she was able to wrestle in another smother match again! And a POW no less! Siki couldn't wait to see who her sexy opponent she would be facing tonight, already thinking of the dirty and painful things she could do to her poor opponent!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! Empty Re: POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart!

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 am

Kat didn't often compete in sensual/sexual matches. She convinced herself to attempt one at AFW because while it wasn't her go-to match type, it was something she was open to. The AFW staff said it was basically a rite of passage of having been an AFW wrestler. And with that, she agreed to participate in this particular match and made her way to its location. It still felt off to her, though.

"A private room? And I can only win with smothering as opposed to the millions of other awesome moves I know!!! I dunno, it just feels so sketchy." Kat would rant to herself before knocking on the door, only to find out that it was open.

"Uhhh, H-hiya! Are you my opponent?" Kat would ask Siki.

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! FrVUxrr

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! RoNDaIPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! RXleMMpPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PNIUArHPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PceFPw4
POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! V4UEFd
POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! IgQk2vPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PP89dH8POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! ZoIhtGgPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! C8s1fSPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! Empty Re: POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Siki was overjoyed when she saw her opponent was a sexy cat woman! She could barely restrain herself from just walking right over to Katherine and just wrapping her in a bearhug! Siki would smile as Katherine entered the room, "Why yes I am! And who might you be Kitty Kat?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Kat would be impressed with how tight that hug was! Siki was a giant of a woman, and she was every bit as strong as one would expect her to be! She coughed and struggled to find her breath before answering.

"Funny you should ask it that way. I'm Katherine, with a K, but please call me Kat."Kat would flex her arms hard and kick to free herself. If successful in using her own strength to escape, she'd find her footing and follow up by asking. "And who might you be, my busty new friend?"

POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! RoNDaIPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! RXleMMpPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PNIUArHPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PceFPw4
POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! IgQk2vPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! PP89dH8POW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! ZoIhtGgPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! C8s1fSPOW Smother Match! Siki vs Katherine "The Super Kitty" Hart! URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Siki would feel herself be kicked away and smirked at her sexy opponent as she backed off slightly. "My name's Siki," Siki smirked at the purple cat, licking her lips, "The one who'll be taking you home tonight." Siki would then offer a test of strength in the centre, hoping to catch Katherine off guard with a cheap shot with her knee if she accepted the challenge.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Kat smiled as Siki's boasting. "Haha! Great to meet you, Siki", Miss Hart said with a smile. She wasn't averse to her opponent's behavior, just the circumstances under which they met. As Siki took her place in the center of the ring and offered a test of strength, Kat stood and thought about it for a moment. "I think I got a good grasp on how strong you are from that hug, earlier." She put her guard up and beckoned her opponent with a 'come here' gesture, in hopes that Siki would approach her with a move that the masked wrestler could counter.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:04 pm

"Hehehe, so that's how you want to play, hm? Alright, here I come!" Siki grinned as she would back up until she hit the ropes and broke out into a charge. She would aim a spear for Katherine's breasts, hoping to knock her flat on her back!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:06 am

While Kat was certainly off her game by the overall setting and clear perverted nature of her opponent, she still had enormous amounts of technical wrestling ability and always fell back on that in a pinch. As Siki bounced off the ropes and charged at her, she would telegraph a spear! Katherine would see this and jump high with her legs spread to dodge it! If successful, she'd turn around and face her opponent! She'd attempt run up to her and aim a swift kick at her core before following up with a DDT to floor her!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:09 am

As Siki charged at Katherine, she would be surprised as she saw the cat woman jump up high in the air with her legs spread to dodge her spear. Siki would have to commend her opponent for her agility but smirk as she left one huge spot defenceless while she was in the air.

"You aren't the only one who's fast kitty cat!" Siki exclaimed as she would quickly throw her arm up and attempt to punch Katherine in her groin while she was in the groin! If this would hit, Siki would catch Katherine in her arms and bend backwards for a German Suplex!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:18 am

Kat didn't expect Siki to be able to land a strike from such an angle! She'd suffer a stiff uppercut between her legs and hold her groin as she landed! "That's..illegal!" Kat would protest. Still reeling from the low blow, she'd be easy pickings for Siki's next move. The giantess wouldn't miss a beat and would catch the masked wrestler as she landed and chuck her across the ring with a German Suplex!

Kat would land on her back and the force of the throw would roll her onto her stomach, where she'd lay. Still unable to move, she'd keep her hands between her legs and wear a look of frustration on her face while looking at her foe!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next