Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling things after a drink

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Settling things after a drink - Page 10 Empty Re: Settling things after a drink

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Ty lee would moan in pain and pleasure as she was was relieved that Aiko would stop biting her only to turn her attention back towards her opponent as the Indian girl was feeling a bit nervous from the look in the Japanese girl's face. So after hearing her opponent's warning and then feel Aiko's elbow press down on her pussy it was enough to push Ty lee over the edge as she came all over the Japanese girl's elbow and just lay their in defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Aiko smiled when she heard her opponent moaning loud. In the next moment she felt how her opponent came over her elbow. The warm juice of Ty lee slowly went down from her arm. Aiko tried to slough her opponents cum on Ty lee´s stomach.
“Didn´t take too long… so do you finally understand you don´t stand a chance against me! Just give up!”, Aiko said demanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Ty lee was panting as she would feel the Aiko cover her stomach with her own cum as she would hear the Japanese woman say something. ''Noo i can't lose against you'' moans Ty lee as she tries to escape from Aiko's grip as she could not believe how forceful the Japanese girl could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Aiko felt how her opponent would try to crawl away from her. All Aiko would do is smiling. Ty lee already lost, but she didn´t won´t to admit it right now. Aiko tried to get back to her feet and looked down to her opponent. “Okay then a bit more no problem!”, said Aiko while lifting her shoulders and let them fall back down.
She tried to grab Ty lee´s legs and lift them up, then Aiko would try to turn her opponent onto her stomach and put her into a Boston Crab. The Japans girl would try to pull her opponents legs as close to her body as possible to make the hold as painful as it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Ty lee thought she was able to crawl away when she suddenly feels Aiko's hands on her legs as she gets dragged backwards. ''No stop it Aiko let me go i don't feel so good''moans Ty lee as she gets trapped in a boston crab by the Japanese girl as the Indian girl tries to endure the pain as she was close to crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:49 pm

“What´s wrong you circus bitch?”, asked Aiko when she heard her opponent begging her to let her go. Instead of letting her go she just pulled harder on the legs. “Are you starting to cry… go for it don´t hold back I will enjoy it!” Aiko bite on her lips. She never acted like this before. Maybe it was the alcohol together with the frustration over all the lost matches in the past. Anyway Aiko was enjoying hurting Ty lee pretty much right now. She didn´t plan on letting Ty lee get away so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Ty lee would try not to cry as she hears the Japanese girl insults as she feels the pressure on her back increasing as she tries to crawl forward. ''Why are you so mean right now you Samurai wannabe what did i ever say or do to you''cries Ty lee as tears run down her face as she tries to endure but was not sure how much more she could take right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:31 pm

“What did you say to me? Did I just hear that right… you called me a fucking jobber! You said I would never be able to hold up with you… You,.. I thought we would be friends and then you say something like this to me! You deserve this treatment!”, screamed AIko loud when she pulled harder on her opponents legs for a final moment then she would let go of them. She would imminently turn around on the back of her opponent.
Aiko would lay on her opponents back and put both her arms around her neck for a sleeper hold.
“I am enjoying this so dame much right now!”, she whispers into her opponents ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Ty lee would listen to Aiko rant as she yelled back ''I thought you could take a joke but it seems i was wrong'' as her face made it clear she could not take being trapped in the Boston crab for much longer. So just as Ty lee wanted to tap and scream her surrender she was released and quickly trapped in a sleeper hold as it was clear the Indian was scared after what Aiko just whispered into her ear as she whisper back ''Please stop i do anything you want''

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Finally AIko got her opponent were she wanted here. She was beaten down on the floor lying under here. Ty lee was begging for mercy and said she would do everything Aiko wanted that thought make Aiko smile.
“Okay than say: I am just a piece a dirt and you are way better than me. You look better than me, you are stronger, you are the better wrestler and I submit to you!”, whispers Aiko in her opponents ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next