Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Home 6: Regear

Go down

Home 6: Regear Empty Home 6: Regear

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 am

"I dont know, you know? No one stops to really think about the emotional trauma that we all go through. Like, how there will always be someone stronger or how there will always be someone that is just...Better. I cant help but wonder if everyone else in this crazy place takes just a few seconds of their time to think the same thing I am. You can become Champ. But then someone is just waiting in the shadows to come and take it from you. You could just retire but...Then you take an opportunity away from someone. You could just stay in the top tier, but then it will eventually become too crowded and you'll just become another face. And the top wont really be the top anymore....I guess what Im trying to say is that...This is as mentally and emotionally tiring as it is physically."

"OH! You little shit! I said no predator missiles. And what do you do?!"

Juniper sat up from Nick's bed. She was annoyed that Nick didnt even hear her. He was playing video games with Conza. The two boys sat in front of the big TV that took up a lot of room in Nick's already small room. It was confusing why he or how he had gotten a three room apartment. Just a main room, bathroom and a closet. In the main room was his bed in one corner near the door, the TV in the opposite, and a small kitchen on the other side of the room. Juniper took a long sigh. It wasnt worth it to get mad at him. He wouldnt know why she was anyway. The redhead stood up. "Im going out."

"Alright. Take care and be safe."

Oh. But he heard that.

Juniper walked out of the dorms. She saw Jay practicing Tai Chi outside in the park area of the complex. As she walked towards him, she could hear the concentration in his breathing as he drew deep, long and slow inhales. He had his eyes closed while doing so. "Afternoon, Juniper."

"What the--How did you know?"

"Nick is on the first floor and keeps his window open. Plus, not a lot of people walk up to me willingly." He opens his eyes and walks over to a bench, picking up his cat ears and putting them on his head. "I heard your strife while practicing. Are you alright?"

Juniper sat on the bench, sighing. She shook her head while looking up at him. "Im starting to feel like Im losing myself. My grip on reality, you know? I thought coming here, I would get to be free. But Im starting to get the feeling that I am my own prison. A-And no one seems to feel the same way.

Jay frowns and crosses his arms."I may not be that smart of a man. I may not be the most experienced when it comes to certain things. But I can tell you this. No one understands. No one will understand. There are seven-billion people in the world. And at least seven-billion opinions. The best anyone can do is try. And if that doesnt work, you try something else. He gives her a pat on the shoulder and a small nod, leaving her there and walking off.

Night came later. It always came. Yoshiro was busy with her own thing. She told Juniper she met some guy. Now, Juniper was under the assumption that the woman was swinging for a different team. But she didnt care too much at the moment. And even though they never really met face to face, she tried to contact Anampo. But she was busy too. Saying something about training with Ryan Knight for 'a really big fight.' Juniper would have offered some help, but hearing that Ryan was with her threw her off. Juniper wasnt on the best terms with the now former champion, and that wasnt really be the best time or place to try and make amends with him. Jay and Nick were off to dinner with Jay's mothers. Real nice women. But the guy should have some time alone with them. Conza, traumatized by prior events he refused to tell anyone about, took the singer Raira that they met in a bar out for dinner. And lastly, Sabre was on some rampage or something.

So...Where did that leave Juniper? The redheaded beauty? The Rising Star of the AFW? The Friction Fighter and Tension Tamer?

She could set up a match to get her mind off of it. But with whom? Another rookie they would throw her way to be crushed?
She could try to challenge someone of the top tier. But...Natalia showed Juniper her place recently.
She could try to talk to some other friends. Though, Clyde was dealing with just about the same stuff she was, if not worse. And she didnt know what the others were up to.

A phone call was made:

"M-Mama?"
"You dont sound balanced at all, my little sundrop.
"Balance is a hard thing to achieve. Listen, I called to tell you something. I-I wanna come home.
"Keh! You arent carving a name for yourself?"
"Its not that. Im known and liked...And hated. But, I dont want it anymore.
"You never had it to begin with."
"Had what?"
"The spirit of a fighter. A champion. A Nayle."
"I thought Nayle was Dad's last name?"
"You thought an Indie wrestler and hippie like me would fall to the man in any way? If so, then you still havent reached your full zen."
"Zen...?"
"Zen! Your potential! You were born with the heart of a champion and winner."
"That sounds rather violent for a flower girl like you."
"WHat did I do in my youth? I fought. Physically with bigger women than myself. And politically against The Man and for the oppressed. You dont get to come home until you win what your heart wants. You never had it to start. You never lost it. This is why you dont want it. You dont know you want it."
"A-A title belt?"
"Is that what your heart wants?"
"I dont know."
"Whatever it is your heart wants, dont let anyone get in the way of it. If they do, use your words. If that doesnt work, let your strength do the talking. Fight to be free.
"Fight to be me."
"Come home then. And only then.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down