Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playing with the new pet

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Playing with the new pet - Page 9 Empty Re: Playing with the new pet

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:18 am

The kiss was broken shortly after Sigs climax and Chelsea smiled at the girl under her. "Good to see my little punching bag back where she needs to be." She says as she goes over and grabs her phone and dials it while sitting down on Sigs waist. Once the phone is picked up Chelsea lifts the phone up and begins speaking.

"Hey Amy I know its pretty late but I ran into someone youll probably want to meet." She said as she put the phone down next to Sigs face. "Go ahead and say hi, tell her how much you miss her." Chelsea said mockingly as if she was speaking to a child.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:23 am

Sig just gave Chelsea a meek expression as the girl called her punching back, not in the mood to be defiant anymore after the climax she just had. She remained on her back, breathing in and out while the redhead went for the phone and called Amy, her excitement was stirring inside her. When Chelsea brought the phone next to her, the blonde twitched a bit, her cheeks blushing as she spoke.

"H-hey... Amy...? It's... uhm... me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 am

Chelsea didnt have to think to hard to imagine the look on her friends face, the confusion followed by the silly smile as she shook her head, allof which Amy did before speaking. "Sig youve gotta be the most determined girl ive met. That or you just miss us that much. What now couldnt get your victory over me so you tried your hand with Chelsea?"

Chelsea meanwhile was looking at Sig and mouthing what she thought Amy was saying since she was unable to hear it. A few words aside she got the gist of what the blonde said on the phone, and to mess with her more she began to rub their crotches again. "Go on Sig tell her what you want her to do to you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:19 am

"I-It wasn't intentional y-you kno-ooh..." Sig gasped at the end of her statement as she felt Chelsea began to rub her crotch again. "W-weell... mmmhh... I-I do miss you..." she added before letting out a little moan, giving the redhead a half hearted pleading gaze, not really wanting her to stop despite the awkwardness.

She kinda suspected that Amy would enjoy it as well rather than being uncomfortable, somehow. In any case it took her a bit to gather her mind so she could say what she wanted.

"I miss... ummmhh... b-being toyed by you... s-so please... come and plaayy with m-meee...?" the blonde said, blushing deeply as she gasped again when Chelsea hit a sensitive spot.

Last edited by kaz on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:29 am

"Im sure it wasn't, you met Chelsea somehwere and coulsnt help yourself. You challenged her expecting to get some fun out of it and she reminded you why your the punching bag and not the puncher how accurate is that?" She said before Sig actually stated that she missed being toyed with, Amy immediatly smiled..once again she had the blonde to play with.

Chelsea didnt stop her grinding as she pulled away the phone and brought it to her her. "And not just like last time she really wants your best work and she isnt afraid to pay for it, isnt that right Sig?" She said teasingly as she brought the phone back to her face . "Oh really? I guess someones realy missed me then." Amy said into the phone before heading to her place, preferably before Chelsea had all the fun
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

"Mmhh... y-yeah, something like that..." Sig answered as Amy made her conclusion.

Chelsea pulled the phone and added some spice to the talk, making Sig felt a bit more timid and submissive. Seemed like she's in for a blast when the taller blonde arrived, and it's making her shivering from excitement.

"Y-yeaah... I aammhh..."

The phone was closed, and Sig gave Chelsea an embarrassed smile, although the girl's grinding kept her in a relatively docile state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 am

With Amy on her way that left Chelsea a good while with just the blonde for herself. "You know admittely im a little disappointed are only time together is coming to an end, I feel like all you want to is talk about Amy. Am I not appealing to you." She said as she lowered her head to seemingly give Sig another kiss only to stop her grinding and pull away as she got close.

"Maybe we should wait until until she gets here if you clearly not having fun then." She said as she pulled up entirely and looked ready to stop her more intimate attack on the blonde entirely while they waited.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:57 am

"W-whaa...? B-but it's nothing like thaatt..." Sig moaned as Chelsea pulled away after pecking her. "I-I mean you're the one who brought up Amy first..."

The girl's words kinda made her felt bad, especially since she did generally like Amy better. Chelsea was pretty attractive in her own way, of course, but it's not like she didn't want to be with the girl. After all it was the two of them who toyed around with her in their match, so naturally she'd be attracted to them both.

"Come oonn... you can... p-play with me as weell...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:08 am

"I brought up Amy cause I knew just thinking of her would get you going, and it did." She said some of her anger at being runner up showing in her voice. Amy always got the best of everything no mater what they did, all Chelsea could say was that she was the polite one but considerig how many people prefered her, that didnt account for much.

Sig began pleading a little and saying she could play with her which made Chelsea look at her before slowly moving down next to her. "Oh so do you find me attractive as more then just Amy's best friend?" She said as her hands trialed across Sigs legs while she asked.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:39 am

"O-of course..." Sig anwered with a nod. "I wouldn't make a challenge at you otherwise, would I...?" she added with a wry smile.

Chelsea's hands brushing her legs made the blonde remained on her spot, as she decided that she'd just let the redhead have her way with her for a bit until Amy came. After all she could use a little break if both Amy and Chelsea was going to have much more fun later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next