Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playing with the new pet

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Playing with the new pet - Page 16 Empty Re: Playing with the new pet

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:09 am

Sig was once again the center of their attention, which could be good or bad depending on their mood, which thankfully for Sig was good at the moment. "For the record dont interrupt us like that again..." Amy said as she took. A break before returning to their kiss.

"Yeah that was rude, thankfully were generous hosts." She said as the two brought their fingers in Sigs sex, trying to pump in and out of her at the same time like to control there little pet further.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:23 am

"Nnnhh... s-sorry..." Sig said meekly as Amy and Chelsea gave her a bit of scolding for interrupting them a while back, her cheeks blushing deep as she felt bad for doing so now.

Feeling the fingers of Chelsea pumped in and out her sex made her moaned and squirmed a bit, her arousal building up once again. She really hoped that she'd get to the finish line this time, but Amy and Chelsea were the ones in control, and Sig knew they'd only make her cum when they feel like it. It's what made anticipating the outcome of their playing exciting after all.

"O-oohh...y-yess... mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:37 am

"As you should be, the one thing you should understand by now is that were in control. When we say stay down, you do it." She said as her fingers continued there work. "When we say let us have our fun you do it." Chelsea added as the two seemed set on finishing Sig's climax here and now.

"And most importantly." "When we say come for us." "You do it." "Right now" they commanded as they drove their fingers in as far as possible to get the final desired reaction out of the arroused girl with them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 am

"Mmmhh... y-yess... y-yess..." Sig replied as Amy and Chelsea reminded her position while continuing to finger her. "Nnnn..."

She was driven further and further to the edge of ecstasy, and would reach her limit soon enough due to her already built arousal from the previous teasing as well. Her body starting to tense, her toes curling, her head rolled back slightly, all the signs of her approaching an orgasm was clear as day. This time, Amy and Chelsea decided to be merciful and gave her the final push.

"Oooohh...! Y-yess...! I-I'm c-cummingg... c-cummingg...! Aaaahhhnn...!!" Sig moaned and writhed the moment she was ordered to cum, her juices burst out from her sex as she humped the fingers of Amy and Chelsea. "Ahhhnn...! Y-yeesss...! Aaaahhmmm...!"

She continued to writhe in pleasure as her orgasm seemed to last for a while until she finally slumped on the bed. A stupid expression decorated her face as she panted, her body limping after the powerful climax.

"Ooohhh g-gawdd.. s-soo g-goodd... t-thank you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 am

Sig was estactic that they were actually letting her go through with her climax thsi time, her eagerness becoming apparent as she got closer and closer before finally bursting for the second time today and the first since Amy had been here.

"Eh it was getting boring, we can only deny you so many times before it loses its appeal." Chelsea said as Amy moved up next to Sigs face. "Now be a good girl and stay wuit while we come up with our next plan."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 am

Sig wasn't able to move around too much even if she wanted to right now after that powerful orgasm, so she just laid quietly on the bed while recovering. Her breathing was heavy, her chest raising up and down while she's giving Amy a submissive nod as the girl was so close to her face. The night wasn't over by a long shot, she knew that, and it's only helping her maintaining her excitement level despite being in a quite messy state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 pm

The two talked for a couple of minutes constanlty looking back at the blonde in front of them before looking back at each other, mostly to give her time to reocver so they could play with her more, she doubted Sig could complain about that.

The two broke off and went back to their pet and sat next to her. "Alright that game was tough but now rather then hold you back were trying tto make you climax as fast as possible, only difference is your going to try and avoid it or hold it off, cause if you fail we get to punish you more but if you last for 5 minutes, we wont punch you for the rest of the night, sound fair?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Sig slowly regained some strength while Amy and Chelsea was discussing the next thing to do to her. As she then listened to their ideas, the lithe blonde could feel herself shivering a little. These two were more than capable to turn her on in a flash, let alone forcing an orgasm for her, more so if they worked together. The odds were clearly against her, but that had always been the case in their encounters so far. She's not going to complain.

"Ugh... o-okay... I'll... um, do my best," she nodded, gulping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 pm

"Im sure you will, but how good is that, I know what you love to do and holding back a climax ist one of them. Maybe shell lose on purpose." She said to Amy who just laughed. "Maybe but that would be boring, and Sig doesnt want to bore us...dont you?"

With that the two began placing there hands around Sig as if massaging her body and setting her up for a finish. The two wasted 2 of their minutes with this as they seemed poised to just relax Sig before finishing her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 pm

"Eugh..." Sig couldn't really response to Chelsea's verbal jab as the girl was right about one part, and she just gave Amy a sheepish grin. "O-of course not..."

The two then began to massage her, making her even more relaxed although her excitement was stirring up slowly. Considering she just had a powerful orgasm, Sig felt like she should have a good chance of holding herself back, although she couldn't be so sure with both Amy and Chelsea already knew all her sweet spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next