Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Haru45g, ja15ke, JohnnyFlash, killcarrion, LadyX, Lobo, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, shanecawf, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???


Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan


Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender


Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???


Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen


Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson


Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding


Comments: 5


Original Moves

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:46 am

The problem with "creating a new move" is that the vast majority of moves in wrestling can't be done, at all, without the help of the other person.

So a character being like "I CAN DO A TRIPLE FRONT FLIP PILEDRIVER" is basically total bullshit, because even the single flip piledriver ONLY works because the guy taking the piledriver is doing a backflip at the same time.


So far there hasn't been a move named here that hasn't already been done. Creating a completely original move is pretty much impossible, because your limited by what the human body can do, and wrestlers have pretty much already discovered the best moves and variations years ago.

Why do a triple front flip in a match anyway? That's just being flashy for no reason.

But ignore me, that's just a pet peeve of mine. It's like seeing a guy do a Shooting Star Legdrop when it just doing a simple Legdrop would do the exact same damage. Flash for the sake of Flash is why a lot of indy wrestling now is just acrobatic contests with little story and virtually no selling.

Da has a point though. Lotta people come here having never watched any wrestling and no interest in it, but then want to do wrestling (not just hentai) matches, and end up completely lost and throwing random moves out with no rhyme or reason.

You don' HAVE to be a wrestling fan to enjoy this place, but I would suggest, for those that want their non-hentai matches to be good and entertaining and make sense, do your homework, study up, and learn what you can about moves and selling and proper move escalation in a match. That will do good.

_________________
See the full roster
avatar
Old_Man_Tai

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Lotuswarrior on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:The problem with "creating a new move" is that the vast majority of moves in wrestling can't be done, at all, without the help of the other person.

So a character being like "I CAN DO A TRIPLE FRONT FLIP PILEDRIVER" is basically total bullshit, because even the single flip piledriver ONLY works because the guy taking the piledriver is doing a backflip at the same time.


So far there hasn't been a move named here that hasn't already been done. Creating a completely original move is pretty much impossible, because your limited by what the human body can do, and wrestlers have pretty much already discovered the best moves and variations years ago.

Why do a triple front flip in a match anyway? That's just being flashy for no reason.

But ignore me, that's just a pet peeve of mine. It's like seeing a guy do a Shooting Star Legdrop when it just doing a simple Legdrop would do the exact same damage. Flash for the sake of Flash is why a lot of indy wrestling now is just acrobatic contests with little story and virtually no selling.

Da has a point though. Lotta people come here having never watched any wrestling and no interest in it, but then want to do wrestling (not just hentai) matches, and end up completely lost and throwing random moves out with no rhyme or reason.

You don' HAVE to be a wrestling fan to enjoy this place, but I would suggest, for those that want their non-hentai matches to be good and entertaining and make sense, do your homework, study up, and learn what you can about moves and selling and proper move escalation in a match. That will do good.

I get what you're saying about the unneeded flash on moves, and the fact that pretty much all moves have reached a point where they can be moddified has reached its end. Though one in a blue moon, someone will do something unique.

Lotuswarrior

Posts : 476
Join date : 2015-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by LtLukas on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 am

There is nothing new under the sun.

Some moves, when executed, look goddamn spectacular. The problem is, as Tai mentioned in his ranting, some moves require the cooperation of the other wrestler. We can discuss winners and losers in the PMs, but inside the ring two women (or a man and a woman, or two monsters) are genuinely trying to beat each other. So when you try to pull off a move, like for example a Jumping Implant DDT or Mickie James' finisher, there is no reason for Jessica's opponent to help Jessica. Even if I wanted to pull it off, I feel like it would be denying my RP partner's agency.

Furthermore, things can be hard to visualize. I am guilty of this as well, but sometimes writing here on the board lacks any sort of clarity. I don't mind flash or razzle dazzle as long as it makes sense. If someone has Jessica in a figure four leg lock she is not going to be able to spank her unless her arms magically grew by two feet. I read some threads and just think, how on earth is that supposed to work? There is a lot of creativity going on here going on here but I would warn people not to go overboard. Keeping track of where everyone's hands are can be a bit rough, especially over the course of a week or a month or however long a thread lasts, but let's put in an effort people.

Man, I feel like Tai now. Here I am, railing at nothing in particular.

_________________
My Characters
avatar
LtLukas

Posts : 2801
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 am

LtLukas wrote:

Man, I feel like Tai now. Here I am, railing at nothing in particular.


...I know its in my name but...am I really considered just the crazy old man of the board who rants about nothing, even when he has a point and is trying to educate?

_________________
See the full roster
avatar
Old_Man_Tai

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by rhapsody on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:08 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:
LtLukas wrote:

Man, I feel like Tai now. Here I am, railing at nothing in particular.


...I know its in my name but...am I really considered just the crazy old man of the board who rants about nothing, even when he has a point and is trying to educate?


_________________
-Abattoir-    -Eztlicoatl-    -Strawberry-
avatar
rhapsody

Posts : 612
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:22 am

One day, when I leave this place for good, that picture will become my legacy of my time here.

_________________
See the full roster
avatar
Old_Man_Tai

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by kerflubble on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Sometimes a lack of variety of finishers can be a positive thing. Establishing certain moves as universal big deals.
avatar
kerflubble

Posts : 6057
Join date : 2011-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:06 am

This is true.


There isn't THAT many variations of the Piledriver and its respected as a match ender...most of the time.

_________________
See the full roster
avatar
Old_Man_Tai

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Moves

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum