Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 20 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, Deus001, IndigoDragon, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, LunarWolf, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, ScyldScefing, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, Teenwrestler, wrestleryu, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Yajiri Kasamatsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yajiri Kasamatsu

Post by LARIATO on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 am

Name: Yajiri Kasamatsu
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 120 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Glitter by Another Infinity

Wrestling Information

Physical stats:

Endurance: 2.5/5 (Resilient and has decent stamina, but can’t take a ton of punishment)
Strength: 3/5 (Stronger than she looks, good with suplexes)
Speed: 3.5/5 (Far from the fastest, but she’s still pretty quick)
Defense: 2.5/5 (Can hold her own against basic techniques, but is inexperienced against the more complex stuff)
Technique: 3.5/5 (She’s good with the basic techniques she knows, but still has much to learn)

Wrestling Stats:

Strikes: 2/5 (Can throw a good forearm or kick if she needs to, but prefers grappling over striking)
Submissions: 3.5/5 (Most of her holds are basic, but she uses them well)
Powerhouse: 2.5/5 (Just strong enough to deliver suplexes and takedowns to most)
Aerial: 2/5 (Tends to avoid high risk dives)
Counters: 3/5 (Can be a strong area for her, but varies depending on style of her opponent)

Fighting Style: Yajiri is a good grappler, though her skills are fairly basic. Chain grappling, submission holds, takedowns and suplexes are her comfort zone. She avoids taking heavy risks with high flying moves as much as possible, and usually won’t incorporate striking unless it seems necessary.

Preferred match type: Anything except hentai

Favored moves: Various takedowns, dragon screw, hip toss, suplexes, figure four leg lock, camel clutch, head/body scissors, sleeper hold, backstabber, neckbreaker, DDT

Signature Moves:

Ankle Lock: Yajiri locks her arms around the foot of a facedown opponent and twists it to apply excruciating pressure to the ankle.
Spoiler:

Tiger Suplex: Standing behind the opponent, Yajiri hooks her arms around her opponent’s, locking them in place behind his/her back. Then she hoists them up and leans backward, slamming them down onto their head, neck and upper back, and holds them in place while bridging her body for an immediate pin attempt.
Spoiler:

Finishing Moves:

Backdrop Hold: Yajiri stands facing the side of a groggy opponent, wraps her arms around his/her waist, then hoist them up and backward to slam them onto their head, neck and upper back with a backdrop suplex. She keeps her arms locked in place after impact for an immediate pin attempt and twists her body to lean against her foe for better leverage on the pin.
Spoiler:

Liontamer: A high-angled boston crab, which she usually does while placing a foot or knee against the back of the opponent’s head to anchor him/her in place. (Often her opponents try to counter her Ankle Lock by rolling onto their back and kicking at her, in which case she simply catches both legs and immediately transitions into the Liontamer.)
Spoiler:

Personality: Yajiri’s not shy, but tends to be quiet, reserved and soft spoken. She’s polite and patient, and usually slow to anger. She’s a very hard worker; dedicated and determined to any goal she sets for herself. Yajiri is all for making friends, but she’s  very independent, and doesn’t like accepting help for things she feels responsible for doing on her own, especially her training. She also tends to be more serious than she needs to be, and getting her to lighten up or laugh can be difficult task.

History: Born in Osaka, Yajiri was raised by a mother who had enjoyed a brief career in wrestling before an injury forced her to retire early. Yajiri was introduced to wrestling at an early age and quickly took interest. She began wrestling at age six, and continued through high school, where she led her school to a regional championship her senior year. But despite the leadership she displayed with her team, she was very quiet and reserved in school. As a result, she had some trouble making friends. But, that helped her keep time open in her schedule to prepare to take on her dream of becoming a professional wrestler like her mother.

One of the few things Yajiri enjoyed as much as wrestling itself was watching it. In her last couple years of high school, she soon found herself closely following the Amazon, Alaina Sanders in AFW. Yajiri could see how bad Alaina had wanted to prove her worth as a wrestler, though time after time the Amazon seemed to be confronted by obstacles that kept her down. But no matter what happened, Alaina always eventually came back from it stronger than ever. Her story was incredibly inspiring to Yajiri, and it motivated her to keep training as hard as she could as she started wrestling in small indie leagues throughout Japan after graduating.

Not long after Yajiri graduated high school, Alaina made a special appearance for a meet & greet with fans in Osaka. Naturally, Yajiri was one of the first in line. She was too starstruck to say much to her favorite wrestler, but did confess how much she looked up to Alaina and aspired to also become a wrestler for AFW someday. The picture she took with Alaina as well as the 8x10 photograph of her Yajiri had her autograph were both framed and hung up on her wall, but something much more significant came months after: an AFW tryout camp! This was a time of breakthrough for both Yajiri and her favorite wrestler. Alaina finally captured the Entropy Championship in a heated battle at Avalanche, and Yajiri was signed to an AFW contract. Young as she was, Yajiri knew she was only taking her first steps on what was sure to be a long journey, but she was excited to see where the road would take her...

Fun Facts:

She loves Japanese pop and rock music, and listens to very little else. She can’t stand rap, and will literally cover her ears any time she hears it.

Yajiri adores cats. Her family owns one named Jiji after the talking cat from the animated movie, Kiki’s Delivery Service. Jiji lives with her parents at their home in Osaka. She wants to get another cat soon, one that would live with her away from home.

She loves reading mystery novels.

Yajiri’s family is descended from a samurai who gave his life defending his daimyo from an assassin. The samurai’s selfless sacrifice was never made famous through the history books, but his story has been passed down to each generation since to keep his memory alive. Yajiri looks up to him as a model of loyalty and dedication.

Appearance:

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Other Events:

Matches/Events in progress:

Championships & Accomplishments:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies: