Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 90 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 95 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 90 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 am

FlameofHope wrote:As good as that match was, it virtually means nothing, because as good as it makes Braun look now, it's all gonna go down the drain when Roman wins clean on Sunday.

Bah. in 2015 in one night, we saw Sheamus get made to look like a pathetic unfunny loser that his own partners hated, only to end the night WWE Champion.

Jinder Mahal just went from being a jobber to becoming no. 1 contender for the WWE Title at Backlash.

Clearly, Brauns upcoming loss to Reigns isn't going to kill his push, or make him look bad.

I swear, if its ten minutes of Braun killing Roman, but then Roman gets a roll up or a lucky Spear or something for a lucky win, people will be screaming that he got jobbed out or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:02 am

O_O Holy shit......Alexa stopped the What chant.......

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 90 Giphy

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 90 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:25 am

God Bayley's cute and good in the ring, but she can't promo for shit, and her character is just bland and boring and just auto-repeats with no charisma.

Same with Emma, btw. Even with this whole "Dark Emma" thing, she's got ZERO Character ability, and even at her much ballyhooed "Darkest", she's fucking vanilla as fuck.

Hell, RHYNO WITH CHEESY CRACKERS was a more interesting and exciting character tonight than Bayley has been lately, and than Emma has been...fucking EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 am

My only problem with Bayley is her finisher. How am I supposed to suspend my disbelief and pretend that a belly to belly, the move that everyone else does to set up for a signature, is good enough to finish off someone.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:06 am

Rhyno After Remembering How Hot Maryse Looks Dressed As Nikki Bella:

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:48 am

I love how Rhyno is still wearing his mayor campaign shirt, after he already lost.

Now for your favorite inconsistent weekly segment to disagree with:

TAI'S 8 THOUGHTS FROM RAW:

1. Braun Strowman remains best thing on Raw, and his match with Kalisto was fun as hell. VERY much looking forward to seeing Braun vs Lesnar, that will be insane, and I hope Kalisto gets a push as well on Raw.

2. Man...the crowd just does not seem to want to get into Finn Balor right now, and that's disappointing. I can't even blame WWE for it. Since he's been back, he main evented a tag win over KO and Joe, demolished a jobber (because he was potentially hurt), and then won a tag match tonight. Of course, putting him on the Payback preshow doesn't help either...

3. ...Alexa Bliss and Marise are the only women on this show with a hint of character and personality. Emma is just bland. Bayley is just "I"M CUTE!" and bland. Sasha has become "I"M BAYLEY"S FRIEND!" and bland. and the others are just meh. If wrestling ability was all it took to make the crowd give a fuck about you, Lance Storm would have been world champion 10 times over. Without anything special about their personalities besides repeating themselves over and over, I've no reason to care about most of these women.

4. Chris Jericho remains the best character performer in WWE.

5. Oh hey, Bray Wyatt finally looks dominant...about 3 months after he should have. That being said, I loved the moment with Miz's arm on his shoulder and Bray just growling at him before SA'ing him.

6. Miz is also one of the best characters in WWE, and honestly, at this point, much like with John Cena, claiming that "He can't wrestle!" is just stupid at this point. Sure, he doesn't have dozens upon dozens and dozens of moves, but what he does, he does well, and its more than enough to have great matches, as we've seen time and time again for him. Guys been wrestling in WWE for over 10 years now. He clearly has passion for this (something that's rarely said about guys that didn't do indys for 15 years) and he gives a shit and has improved over time to being really good at what he does. I personally would not mind seeing him get a main event title run in the future.

7. What's with this handshake thing between Cesaro and Sheamus and The Hardys? Like, seriously, whats up with that? It was cool the first time, now its just like, complete ass kissing at this point, since it can be argued Matt didn't get all that clean a win.

8. The Drifter and Rhyno continue to be personal favorites of mine. I would be content with Drifter...drifting through backstage segements forever, even when he starts wrestling, and Rhyno's backstage stuff is short, simple, and entertaining. I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 am

I swear, if its ten minutes of Braun killing Roman, but then Roman gets a roll up or a lucky Spear or something for a lucky win, people will be screaming that he got jobbed out or something.
I know it's sort of frowned on, but I agree that wins and loses don't matter in wrestling. What's more important is HOW you win and lose.

2. Man...the crowd just does not seem to want to get into Finn Balor right now, and that's disappointing. I can't even blame WWE for it. Since he's been back, he main evented a tag win over KO and Joe, demolished a jobber (because he was potentially hurt), and then won a tag match tonight. Of course, putting him on the Payback preshow doesn't help either...

I get the feeling they're just kind of stalling until Payback is done and they can kick off a proper Bray/Balor feud. Right now they just want to keep him strong and visible, establish that he's potentially top tier talent on the same level as Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe.

I think, if the feud with Bray comes off right, it'll be great for both of them. Lots of potential in story, and they should work well in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 am

SO I just remembered.

This April marks the 15th year since the debut of Brock Lesnar. Now personally, I'm a big mark for The Brock Lesnar.

SO HERE WE GO!

TAI'S TOP 15 BROCK LESNAR EVERYTHING

Part 1: Top 7 Brock Lesnar Moments!

*from least favorite to favorite*

7. Return of Lesnar. 10 years after his debut, Lesnar shocked everyone by returning and F5ed John Cena. Loved it.

6. Brock Lesnars post Mania-31 temper tantrum, where he proved he's ungodly fast and proceeded to break everything he touched, including J&J, Announcers, and Cameramen

5. The Brock Lesnar/Kurt Angle comedy moments of hilariousness with milk drinking and push ups and such. Great stuff, and proof Lesnar could do some fun character stuff.

4. BROCK LESNAR MARACHI BAND! ENOUGH SAID

3. Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker battle brawl. Probably the best single pull apart brawl WWE has ever done, going all the way backstage and showing Lesnar is a smart mofo, as he did something nobody has ever done in a pull apart brawl, simply avoid the crowd of stars holding him back by slipping through the ropes. GENIUS LESNAR

2. Brock Lesnar smashes Seth Rollins car. When I saw the car, I expected what we usually get. Paint, spray paint, maybe a lead pipe on a window. Instead, we get Brock Lesnar holding just GOING TO TOWN on this beautiful Caddy, with fucking FIRE AXES, and then after smashing everything, he proceeds to RIP OFF THE CAR DOOR AND FLING IT NEAR THE CROWD. AWESOME!

1. Brock Lesnar and Big Show break the ring. The Original Superplex Ring Break, and, while not quite as good as Strowman vs Big Shows ring break, was still fun, and blew my then 13 year old mind away completely.

Top 7 Brock Lesnar Matches:

7. Brock Lesnar vs Big Show: Stretcher Match: Judgement Day 2003: A far better match than anyone gives it credit for. Brock and Big Show had their best match year, just beating the shit out of each other and slamming each other on the stretcher to where it breaks. Rey Mysterio has a good moment showing up here, bringing the story full circle from where it started a month before with Show/Mysterio, and how can we forget the ending, where BY-ROK LES-NHAR DRIVES A GODDAMNED FORKLIFT TO THE RING, LEAPS OFF OF IT, UNLOADS INTO BIG SHOW WITH RAGE AND A FUCKING SUPLEX AND AN F5, THEN PUTS HIM ON THE FORKLIFT LIKE 15 FEET IN THE AIR AND DRIVES IT IN REVERSE TO WIN! LOVE IT! LOVE ALL OF IT! WRESTLING IS THE BEST!

6. Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg: Mania 33: "But Tai, it was 4 minutes and 4 moves!" I don't care. I loved this match. Was this the best match of Mania 33? No, course not, but it was by far the most entertaining. I've literally seen a comment online "Pff, this is what WWE is offering? This doesn't even have a fraction of the workrate of Omega/Okada" to which I reply "Fuck Off"

Why people feel the need to compare two utterly different matches in two utterly different styles between competitors who literally CAN'T do similar matches I'll never understand.

When it comes to the "Big Dude with limited moves vs other big dude vs limited moves" matches, this is EXACTLY what I want to see. No wasting time, no fucking around, just start dropping fucking BOMBS on each other as hard as possible. Between that, and Lesnars awesome fucking leap, I was very much Sports Entertained.

5. Brock Lesnar vs The Rock: Summerslam 2002: Brocks first main event, after a few solid to very good matches with RVD, against The Rock for the WWE Title, and damn did it deliver. This is 2002-2003 Rock, when he was arguably at his best, and Brock (while almost certainly on the roids here, at least more than he may be now) wasn't all that far behind, both men putting in a fantastic effort against each other.

Rock selling the sheer power of Lesnar, while finding ways to put The Beast down was great, and even Heyman got involved in a fun spot. Between fun spots like the Brock Bottom, the opening brawl, Rock being thrown around the world and Brock taking a FANTASTIC slingshot header into the ringpost, just a fast, furious, and fun match.

4. Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk: Summerslam 2013: There's more Summerslam here than any other PPV isn't there? That's funny really. If there was an 8th spot, Brock vs Cena or Brock vs Angle would be on it. Summerslam is just Brocks PPV it seems.

Brock vs Punk is like, everything you should love about pro wrestling. (Or, to be more accurate and fair, its everything you should love about WWE/Entertainment wrestling) It's got great action, fun spots, story telling, and just fun and awesome stuff.

It's a shame that one of the two, CM Punk, utterly despises the match and has not so much as a single happy memory of it, cause its one of his best ever.

3. Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins: RR 2015: Forget breaking the Streak, forget breaking John Cena. THIS is THE match that turned Brock Lesnar into the Final Boss Shao Kahn of WWE, and its fucking glorious.

Incredible match on its own too, but just that image of Brock, after 4 AA's, a Curb Stomp, and being put through a table, just runs back in the ring and german suplexes everyone and wins is hilarious and grand and awesome.

2. Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle vs Big Show: Vengeance 2003: A legitimate contender, (along with the previous match) for the single greatest triple threat in WWE history. Three guys in their prime just whaling on each other, stealing each others moves (always fun), putting each other through tables, and just wrecking shit.

1. Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker: Summerslam 2015: Wonky ending aside (Which, honestly, would have worked perfectly if it wasn't for the fucking wrong camera angle), this, along with the HIAC match a couple months later, are the final great matches of Taker's career, and its the best match these two have ever had together.

and a Paul Heyman moment in the mix:

Number 1 Paul Heyman promo for Brock Lesnar:

Fucking ALL of them. Both because they are all the same, and because they are all awesome.

Whats your favorite Lesnar matches or moments? Am I fanboying too much!? LET ME KNOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Heard a rumor that Heyman will be Asuka's manager...thoughts?

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 90 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

The dude's name is evading me, but hopefully if I provide enough context someone will remember what i'm talking about. I think it was during Brock's feud with taker after mania, going into summerslam or maybe hiac. Lesnar kicked off Raw and Heyman talked about how Undertaker got a cheap shot win or something, and some jobber came out and ran his mouth about how he was better than taker and Lesnar, and Lesnar straight up destroyed him for like seven minutes of airtime. It was magical. Does anyone remember what i'm talking about?

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 90 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 95 ... 100  Next