by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 11 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 am

Nazaria eventually was driven past the edge of ecstasy, and the girl had a powerful orgasm herself just like Azami did earlier. The blue haired girl's features were washed by Nazaria's juices and she endured more grinding until the blonde finally settled down. Azami gasped and panted heavily, looking drowsy from spending some time smothered by the blonde's sex, part of her seemed to have already melt into the pool that was formed by the succubus' cum.

"Nnngghh... g-guh..."

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 11 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:33 am

That was good. That was so good. Nazaria had been eagerly anticipating this chance at sexual release, and then, as she watched her delicious little friend cum twice without having a chance to cum herself, she was starting to get a little crazy. Finally, she could scream in euphoria, as her submissive blue-haired love slave obediently lapped at her sex, adding to the grinding that Nazaria was doing and causing the succubus to squirt all over her face. Azami's features were absolutely drenched in the blonde's pussy juices—a sweet treat for a very sweet little pet. But now, Nazaria still had to finish this match. Azami had to verbally submit to her.

She was going to make Azami beg to be her pet. She wanted to hear Azami's plaintive voice panting out a surrender, one which would be mutually beneficial for both of them, as the submissive Azami would become a proper pet through hours and hours of long..."training" in the cruiseliner's luxury suite.

With Azami seemingly having some trouble breathing, Nazaria would take a deep breath herself, then roll off to the side and up onto her knees. She knew how she wanted to finish this match. She wanted to show off her power and maybe some wrestling prowess—perhaps even as a warning to potential future competitors—while remaining true to her sexual spirit. "Oooh, are you just about finished, my little princess?" Nazaria would coo, leaning in to stroke Azami's hair. "Don't worry. I'll let you submit soon. But I don't think a submission just now would be exciting enough, would it? I think you need one last demonstration of my skills."

Nazaria would grab Azami, then try to drag her to her feet, beginning to maneuver her into position for her last trick!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 am

Azami had to say she forgot about the match for a bit. Her body was drained, and her mind had turned submissive, but how exactly Nazaria turned her into this state of mess, she didn't really remember. There was a lot of pleasure involved for sure, and all she knew was that she still wanted more of it despite being quite exhausted already.

She just panted as the blonde hauled her up to her feet, seemingly unable to offer any resistance at this point. Whatever Nazaria was planning to do, Azami could only guess and brace herself for it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:47 am

Azami was obviously an experienced fighter, and probably had plenty of tricks up her sleeve for a girl who would give her a chance to apply them. But Nazaria's all-out hentai attack had overwhelmed the former champion, and left her completely speechless and breathless, laying like a euphoric puddle on the canvas. Now that Azami was largely incapacitated, Nazaria wanted to show off some of her limited repertoire of wrestling power moves, with heavy influence from her hentai focus, to both her gorgeous opponent and to the cheering crowd that surrounded the ring!

As Nazaria lifted Azami onto her feet, she leaned in and pressed her lips against the blue-haired beauty's ear. "This is probably going to hurt you. But if you can last 'til the end, then it's going to be worth your while. You'll see what I mean in just a second. Remember, if you want to submit, you'll have to beg to be my pet!"

Having given Azami that warning, Nazaria would give the blue-haired girl's ear a quick little nibble before she reached down to slip one hand around one of Azami's legs, while the other hand went to cradle the back of her neck. Nazaria then bent down and behind Azami's back, before she would pull Azami over her! She bent her opponent across her shoulders, then stood up straight again, trying to capture Azami in a torture rack to finish off this match—a torture rack which would include a little bit of fingering, too, as her hand slipped up to Azami's crotch!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:58 am

"W-wha... t-there's no way I'd do- nnnhh...!" Azami tried to protest only to be distracted by the nibble on her ear, which was then followed by her body being lifted off and held up in the torture rack by Nazaria! "Aaaahh...! L-let me down, y-you...!" the blue haired girl squealed, squirming helplessly within her opponent's hold.

Azami realized she had little option to get out from this predicament in her exhausted state, but there's no way she begged Nazaria to be her per on the day she returned to AFW, event for a guest appearance like this! That little burst of defiance was quickly starting to crumble again the moment she felt the blonde's hand returning to her crotch, however, and she began to moan and wriggle within the hold in no time.

"N-no no no...! Aammmhhmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am

Being reminded of what she would have to do in order to complete this match seemed to make Azami defiant. For a moment, she would almost manage to stammer out a refusal. But that defiance did not last long. Nazaria gathered Azami up, putting her on her shoulders, before lifting her high into the air, holding her up above the ring, on display for the crowd of cheering women around them! Nazaria grinned and turned in each direction, walking a few feet this way and then a few feet that way as she showed off her prize. She pulled gently with both arms to put some pressure on Azami's back.

"Ooooh, getting a little testy, are we, my cute little thing? Well, let's stop that kind of talk right here and now!" Nazaria would announce loudly.

This torture rack was less about pain and more about pleasure, and so, when Nazaria slipped her fingers down to Azami's sex again, rubbing gently along those already-moist lower lips, then letting her digits invade the gorgeous blue-haired wrestler's sex, Nazaria was more than content to wait for Azami to cum one more time! The blonde giggled as she slid her fingers in further, once again finding Azami's clit and stroking two fingers across it, very slowly! It was time for her to cum again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:59 am

"Aahhnn...! I-I'm not your... oooouaaahhh...!" Azami was barely able to speak with Nazaria's fingers slided into her wet and moist sex, stroking her weak spots to crush away any rebellious thought she had from her newfound defiance. "N-nooott t-theeereee...! Iyaaahhnn...!" the blue haired girl's moaning came out in high pitch, her body arched on its own within the hold slightly as the invading digits hit her clit.

Nazaria's display of strength in this hold further made Azami thought of the succubus as a goddesses. Rarely she had felt so little in the presence of another woman, and yet here she was, being no better than the girl's plaything. With her submissiveness taking over her consciousness, however, she's loving every second of her predicament as it was.

She wanted to be toyed more by Nazaria, whether on the ring or some other place. The pleasure the girl gave her was simply irresistible after all. It made her wanting more every time, and more willing to give herself in to get that blissful feeling from being pleasured by the blonde.

"Ooohhh... I-I'm... I'm c-cumming a-aggggaaaaiiinnn...!" she announced as her body tensing up, ready to explode in a matter of seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:04 am

It was now, at this moment, that Nazaria would unleash one last trick which had been up her sleeve for the whole duration of the match, one which she wanted to display along with her raw sexual power and her wrestling ability, limited though that one might have been. This final piece of the puzzle was her discretion—understanding of when to use her sex tactics and when to hold off. She was not just some wild sexual animal, after all. If it was appropriate to hold off, she would.

And so now, with Azami on the edge of cumming for a fourth time, she would.

Her fingers stopped prodding Azami's clit, and even slid out of the blue-haired woman's sex. She would stroke it gently, slowly, trying to keep Azami right at the edge of orgasm without quite going over. Yet another smile would come to Nazaria's lips as she would then speak to her opponent: "Cumming again? But you don't have my permission, my adorable little princess," she would purr.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:26 am

"H-haaaaa.... haaa...?!" Azami's moaning turned into a surprised gasp as she felt Nazaria stopped her fingering, even pulling her digits out of her leaking sex.

Then, to make the matter worse for the helpless girl, the succubus stroked her again. Slowly, just to keep her on the edge of pleasure without pushing her all the way. It's such a cruel torture.

"Ahhnn... N-no... p-please d-don't..." Azami pleaded as she squirmed cutely within Nazaria's hold, driven wild in no time from the girl's torment. "P-please l-let me cum..."

Her fighter side would have fumed at herself begging to her opponent so quickly, but in her current state, there's no way Azami could have endured this kind of torture for too long. Having being made to cum a few times, her body had turned sensitive and pretty vulnerable to pleasure. Being denied to an orgasm like this without a doubt would break her spirit faster than any other method.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:59 am

Nazaria would do everything she could to keep Azami right on the cusp of falling into bliss once more without letting her go over the edge. She made sure that Azami was not about to reach her own sex in order to quickly masturbate herself over the edge, and she herself would only draw her hand across Azami's sex once every few seconds, just to keep her from cooling off. She wanted to keep the blue-headed cutie right where she was: helpless and sexually vulnerable.

Azami, of course, broke down again now, as she could not remain defiant in such an aroused state. With Nazaria no longer aiming to cause her to orgasm, Azami started to fret and worry. And that worry devolved to begging. The Japanese girl pleaded with Nazaria to let her cum, but Nazaria knew that her new pet would not cum until she gave the order. And she wanted to have just a little more fun. Nazaria chuckled and bounced Azami around on her shoulders for a few seconds as she kept her in that torture rack. She had a few other things in mind for Azami, but right now this position was perfect.

"You really want to cum, do you?" Nazaria would ask in a teasing tone. "Why is it that you want to cum so badly?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next