by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise Empty Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 am

Nazaria's first Pay-Per-View experience had come to a very exciting, very satisfactory end, as she and Azami made their way down the beautifully-accoutred corridors of the cruise ship as it sailed along the Alaskan coastline. The carpet beneath their feet was red and gold, and impeccably clean, and the walls to either side of them were a very clean white, occasionally broken by a framed picture of some small part of the Alaskan wilderness.

Nazaria enjoyed the decorations immensely from the angle she viewed them from. but Azami would have a whole different perspective, as she was being carried over Nazaria's shoulder, lifted up and draped across the shoulder of her blonde mistress like the prize that she was. Nazaria was not so cruel as to force her pet to walk all the way from one end of the cruise liner to the other on her hands and knees. She would be spending plenty of time down on the floor like that once the two of them made it inside their suite.

The blonde would open the door with her free hand, patting Azami affectionately on the rump as she did. "Not bad accomodations, huh, my dear?" she would say, as she carried Azami into the room and kicked the door closed behind them. With a sudden jolt, she would hurry forward, eagerly tossing Azami down onto the big, plush bed on her back and coming down on top of the girl, straddling her body!

"Isn't this going to be fun?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 am

The match had left Azami exhausted to say the least, so she was grateful that Nazaria didn't make her walk on all four all the way to the room she picked for their after match fun. Being held on the girl's shoulder like some sort of a prize was still embarrassing, of course, but there's worse scenario than this. Fortunately it wasn't that far of a walk, and there wasn't too many people around the cruise since most of them were still on the ring arena or the dinner hall.

As they arrived at the room, Azami bit her lower lip in embarrassment as Nazaria patted her rear, although what the girl did next made her yelp in surprise. She soon found herself laid on a soft and cozy surface that was the large bed in the room, with the succubus straddling her to prevent her from going anywhere!

"I hope so..." she answered rather meekly, blushing a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 am

The blonde straddled her conquered opponent and gazed deeply into Azami's pretty blue eyes, as if trying to take in her whole being with just that gaze. Around them, the heady aroma of their arousal was still faintly swirling, and the two were still very much naked, as Nazaria had not bothered to put any clothes on herself or Azami between leaving the ring and arriving at their luxury suite. And right now, of course, they had no need for clothing. They both knew what they would be doing here in this beautiful, luxurious cabin!

Nazaria let her body drop and she pressed herself against Azami. She let her breasts compress against those of the Japanese princess, and she let her smooth tummy rub against the belly of her captive. Their sexes brushed across each other, only for a brief moment, but it was enough to make Nazaria moan. "Mmmm...you know, I hope I was able to get across how excited I was to be able to have you back in the ring..." she would say, as she ran a hand through Azami's hair. "Not just about dominating you, or having you as a pet, I mean. I'm sure you've realized how special you are among women around here. That's why I sent you a letter."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:26 am

Azami let out a soft moan as well as Nazaria pressed their assets against each other, her body only seemed to be easier to arouse after what had been done to her in the match. It's as if all the pent up feelings from not being in the ring for too long had flooded into her system, making her pretty susceptible to pleasure.

Nazaria's gaze into her eyes only seemed to freeze her in that spot as well, not allowing her to escape or even thinking about suppressing her desire again. She truly had fallen under the succubus' spell as it was.

"In the past... maybe..." Azami rolled her eyes in response to what the blonde said. "It seems that I'm just a washed up wrestler now..." she said with a somewhat teasing gaze, not really pitying herself or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 am

Nazaria didn't like the words that she was hearing coming out of the blue-haired woman's mouth, though it did seem to her that Azami was not altogether that serious about what she said. Still, Nazaria had a strong enough opinion about this that she needed to get at least a word in edgewise. It never hurt to show a girl just how wonderful you thought she was.

"Oh, please. We both know you're far from washed up. If you wanted to, you could still go toe to toe and pussy to pussy with almost any girl in contention for the hentai belt...except for me." Nazaria would chuckle and brush her hand through Azami's blue hair again as she pushed her crotch into Azami's. "You did a good job, but I don't lose a sexfight. I'm a succubus, you know. Just in case you haven't heard that about me."

She leaned down and began to forcefully kiss Azami's neck. "And if you've read about succubuses, you'll know they aren't normally infatuated with any of the people they're with. But you are very, very intriguing to me, my princess..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 am

Azami twitched a bit as she felt Nazaria pressed their sexes against each other, her cheeks blushed deeper as she heard the girl's words. It seemed that she could now confirm that the blonde's admiration for her as genuine, and not just because she wanted to make fun of her or something. It's kinda good to know that she still had that effect despite having been away from the scene for quite a while.

"Nnn..." the blue haired girl sighed as Nazaria kissed her neck, her body wriggling a bit under the girl. "Please, enlighten me more about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:15 am

Azami's request seemed innocent enough at first, at least as much as such a request could be. But, as she listened to the Japanese girl speak, Nazaria thought that she caught a note of neediness in that voice, a completely understandable desire to be pampered and lauded with praise. If Azami wanted to hear Nazaria complimenting her like that, then the blonde figured that her adorations may have finally gotten through to Azami. The blue-haired girl might now be seeing them for what they really were: honest expressions of Nazaria's intense interest in wrapping her body all around Azami's until she had wrung all the sweet honey she could out of the blue-haired beauty.

Nazaria smirked as she pressed herself down onto Azami. She almost started humping the girl right then, but after a second's consideration she decided that there were better ways to go about this. She slowly drew her pussy lips up and across Azami's again, every inch of hers touching every inch of the Japanese woman's, before she pulled up and got onto her feet, crossing her arms underneath her chest.

"I've watched AFW's hentai matches for a while, you know. And you always captivated me. Your sensuous curves, and your big, innocent-looking eyes...and that submissive nature you try so hard to hide during a match," Nazaria would say with a big smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:53 am

Azami let out a soft moan as Nazaria pressed herself more, even rubbing their lined up sexes against each other for a bit. The girl had turned her body quite sensitive during the match, not to mention that she had a splendid figure herself, befitting of a succubus, or a sex goddess, even. Nazaria then pulled away, making Azami groaned a bit, but she remained on the bed and just stared at the blonde instead of protesting or anything.

"S-submissive... w-whatever you mean with that...?" she rolled her eyes, trying to play innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 am

Nazaria was playing with Azami once again, having just moments earlier been rubbing their sensitive crotches together, only to pull herself up onto her feet and play coy with the blue-haired cutie. Azami was playing, too, and did a good job of acting oblivious when the charge of being a submissive in the bedroom was leveled against her. Nazaria would just tilt her head and stare down at Azami for a moment, a bemused grin on her face as she tried to decide what she should do first with her adorable little toy.

Without saying a word, she would turn and walk over to a bedside table, one which had been stocked with some supplies by AFW's staff members on Nazaria's request. The blonde found what she was looking for and walked back over to Azami. Without saying a word just yet, Nazaria slipped a thin, blue collar around Azami's neck and clicked it closed. She would then lift up the matching blue leash and give it a quick pull to test it, as her new pet now had a collar and a leash to match her role!

"This is what I mean," Nazaria would say. "Now...who's a good girl?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:05 am

Azami just watched with a bit of curiosity as Nazaria walked away from her and reached for something in the nearby table. The girl was up to something, but she couldn't really guess what it would be. The blonde then returned, only to put a collar around her neck, and gave her a quick pull from the leash attached to it! Azami gasped, then blushed deeply as she realized what just happened, giving Nazaria a look of disbelief with a mixture of embarrassment as well.

"W-wha...? W-what is this f-for...?" she blurted, looking quite flustered as she realized fully well what the collar symbolized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next