by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 13 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

Azami watched as Nazaria made her way towards her, unable to make a getaway from the corner in her drained state. The girl then proceeded to put a little show by doing the Bronco Buster on her seated position, even slapping her face with that crotch of hers! Azami grunted and squirmed, but Nazaria had her trapped in the corner as it was, and she could do nothing but to endure the humiliation that also kept her arousal level maintained...

"Nnnghh...! Mmmggh...!"

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 13 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Nazaria knew just how much she could tease a girl in order to keep her as aroused as possible without giving her the opportunity to cum. While she had not been a hentai wrestler for very long, she had been a succubus for pretty much all of her life. Ever since her teens, she had been making love to all sorts of women, all over the world. The panties which she had sent Azami, ripe with her scent, would have gotten the blue-haired girl accustomed to that smell, and she would surely associate Nazaria's arousal with her own, as was only fitting in a hentai fight.

Now, even while she was not touching Azami's sex, Nazaria could rub her own sex on Azami's face and, in doing so, tease her just enough with that scent to keep her right on that razor's edge which she was teetering on. Nazaria grinned and moaned, tossing her blonde hair back and forth in carefree fashion as she rubbed herself all over Azami's face, making it somewhat difficult for the girl to breathe, as well.

"Mmmnnn...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:51 am

Gradually, Azami began to pick up the scent of Nazaria again because of the girl humping her sex on her face. It's growing thicker in no time, and the blue haired girl felt like she's getting drunk with the aroma from between the succubus' legs once more.

Her own womanhood was stirring, but there wasn't enough stimulation to push her arousal to the edge or beyond. It was quite a predicament, being subjected to quite a degrading move and getting turned on by it at the same time. At least in her submissive mood, Azami didn't really care about other people's perception. She did care about her frustration from being kept in such a state that's driving her crazy, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:20 am

Nazaria's bronco buster was spectacular for the audience, and humiliating for Azami, not to mention arousing for her. It was also pretty tiring, though. She had to keep generating more momentum in order to keep bouncing, and she had already bounced so many times that her legs were getting a little tired of all that lifting. Each bounce seemed to make Azami slouch further into the corner, as well, which made the bouncing more difficult to keep up.

On top of that, right now Nazaria was starting to get so worked up again that she really wanted to cum.

She would slide her legs back into the ring, one at a time, standing up and grabbing onto Azami's hair with both hands to lift her slightly, too. The succubus would keep her opponent sitting in the corner, though. She just needed to lift Azami up high enough so that she could step forward and shove her crotch into Azami's face, giving the beautiful bluenette another very intimate experience with her sopping wet crotch!

In the meantime, Nazaria's foot would slide its way over to Azami's crotch, to give it a teasing rub and keep her at the very edge of getting that release which she so craved...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:56 am

The pounding of Nazaria's sex on her face stopped after a while, and Azami finally had a chance to breathe a bit more freely. It didn't last for too long, though, as the succubus then lifted her up to the middle ropes, so she could push her crotch onto the blue haired girl's face.

"Mmmmmmhhhppff..." Azami groaned into the womanhood of Nazaria in protest, shaking her head weakly before realizing that there's nothing she could do to stop the girl from doing what she wanted.

That wasn't the only thing that kept her docile, however, as the girl's foot then teased her all too eager sex, making her writhing cutely in the corner. Being subjected to breathe the air that's filled with plenty of Nazaria's scent once again while being kept on the edge of ecstasy, Azami felt like she's floating in a some sort of limbo, so hot and bothered, and without a sight of release... which was an amazing feeling.

"Mmmmfff... mmnnfff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Azami tried to resist her, but her struggles only aroused Nazaria further, as the blue-haired girl's head shook left and right and rubbed across her sex. Azami's nose poked against the blonde succubus's wet pussy lips, and the only thing she was likely able to see right now was that wet, dripping, dominant sex.

Nazaria moaned loudly and gripped onto Azami's hair a little more tightly, pulling the Japanese princess deeper into her sex, even helping Azami shake her head back and forth with quick, sharp little movements of her hands, yanking that blue hair to control her defeated opponent like a puppet. Nazaria maneuvered Azami just the way she needed her to move, using the girl as a masturbation aid to bring herself very close to another orgasm. At the same time, she toyed with Azami's sex with her foot, stroking it just enough to keep Azami frustrated and on the edge.

"Mmm...lick it," Nazaria would order, in a slightly husky purr. "Lick me until I cum, and then maybe I will give you what I know you're waiting for!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:12 am

Azami stopped resisting after a while, allowing Nazaria to use her face as she pleased, her own arousal had turned her putty in the girl's hand. The blonde expertly kept her on the edge with her foot, drifting away any defiant thought that might have arisen, and Azami found herself starting to lick on Nazaria's sex like she commanded in no time.

It almost felt like her body was moving on its own, triggered just by the voice of the succubus. Nazaria's womanhood felt so sweet, making Azami willingly lick it more and more as if it's something that's keeping her alive. Somehow it felt like she's calmed down a bit when doing so despite being pretty frustrated from being kept away from her orgasm...

"Mmm.... mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:56 am

Azami was a good girl, doing just as she was told, all of that defiance, the head-shaking and the pouting and the quivering declarations of her intention to mount a comeback which always seemed to catch in her throat, petering out once again. Perhaps it was the smell of Nazaria's sex which had tamed her. Or perhaps the combination of Nazaria's arousal assaulting her senses of taste, smell, and sight and Nazaria's foot assailing her sex in a way which appealed to her sense of touch simply caused her to shut down.

"Mm...good girl! You're such a sweet little princess, and you're going to be all mine, you know that? Ooooohhhmmm...all mine."

As Azami began to lick her sex again, starting slow and then beginning to get into a rhythm of it after a few seconds, Nazaria would cry out again. "Aaahnnn! Yes!" She pressed her sex harder against Azami's face, and pressed her foot a little harder on the girl's crotch, almost enough to cause pain down there and certainly causing enough pressure for Azami to be acutely aware of it. Nazaria would push with her hips in short, little thrusts, pressing and pressing to encourage Azami to lick a little bit more to finish Nazaria's second orgasm!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:15 am

Azami just mumbled into Nazaria's sex while licking the girl, seemingly unable to find a way out from the haze she was in. Deep within Nazaria's scent and stimulation, she seemingly had now resigned her fate as the succubus' plaything for as long as the girl wanted.

The foot between her legs kinda made her sex felt a bit of pain, but that definitely didn't turned her off for a little bit. If anything it felt like her womanhood was feeling quite eager to be pressed against Nazaria's foot some more! It seemed like whatever the succubus was doing to her now would only contribute to her arousal more than anything else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Azami had become quite docile once again, no longer trying to escape, and no longer even struggling. With her face buried in Nazaria's sex, the blue-haired girl would content herself with licking Nazaria's sex, and, with the blonde moving her hips to position herself in just the right place for her new submissive friend's licking to have maximum erotic effect, it did not take long before the blonde succubus would cum, moaning loudly and grabbing Azami's hair harder as her body trembled and she came again, her juices soaking Azami's face and dribbling down the former hentai champion's body, onto her shoulders and breasts.

After that happened, Nazaria would pull her crotch back slightly, keeping it in Azami's face, but not smothering her with it any longer. The blonde took a few seconds to rest, panting softly and breathing deeply as she prepared to finish this match and bring her lovely opponent into a whole new world of bliss.

Nazaria would step back. She looked down at Azami and made a beckoning gesture with her hand as she backed up a couple more steps. "If you're ready, I'll give you one last blissful orgasm, my adorable little princess...and then accept your surrender."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next