by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  Empty Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:29 am

Gina Lees was in a quite good mood. Lately, she had made the acquaintance of Danielle the sprayer girl and made her pay for violating her property in the sweetest of senses. So today, she had taken a nice little swimming exercise and was so clad in her burgundy red bathrobe which covered her swimsuit clad covered figure, sometimes taking a close look at other girls for future conquests.

She had only recently exited the water and was on a long way to dry up organically, after she would have showered of course. To this cause she had positioned herself at the bar area close to the swimming pools and was having a nice little drink before finally vanishing into the shower areas, picking up towel and bathing gel in the process, even whistling a little.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 am

Nazaria had been having a perfectly lovely time so far here at AFW. Her wrestling career was still only a few months old, but already the exotic blonde had had herself two official matches and two decisive victories in those matches, as well as a couple of exciting encounters and spars outside of the AFW arena. She had met some very interesting women here—just as many as she had always met at a New York City nightclub or a Milanese fashion show. Coming to Tokyo for this opportunity was certainly the right decision for Nazaria. She was very thankful for that chance encounter she'd had with that buxom AFW recruiter...the woman had been very charismatic, and the skills she had demonstrated as a recruiter had piqued Nazaria's interest in the promotion's actual wrestlers.

On this particular day, Nazaria had decided to make her way to the AFW facility's Olympic-sized training pool, a lovely little place to scout out the local talent while they were wearing less clothing. Nazaria, of course, had only one purpose here: sex. She did not need to bother with any pleasantries beforehand, no matches where the clothes stayed on, none of that meddlesome quasi-foreplay. Nazaria was here to find opponents for hentai matches.

The pool itself was relatively empty. One room over, the hot tub was crowded with plenty of beautiful women, many of them without their tops—but there already seemed to be something going on in the tub. Nazaria was no spectator, and she sensed that it would be rude of her to jump in. She walked around the pool itself, examining each swimmer in turn, before taking a dip herself. She stroked slowly from one end of the pool to the other, exercising but not exerting herself too much. Her muscles still felt nice and relaxed as she swam lazily around. And while she moved slowly, her eyes were moving quickly. They followed the girl in the burgundy bathrobe as she got a drink. When the girl began to walk towards the showers, Nazaria would rise from the pool to follow her at a short distance.

The blonde succubus was still dripping wet, and wearing nothing but a lovely pink bikini which clung to her ample curves and showcased her gorgeous body. She followed the girl in the bathrobe into the showers, smiling as she heard the girl whistling. Nazaria would pick up some liquid soap, as well, and walked into the open shower room, keeping an eye on the black-haired girl in one corner while walking over to the other corner herself. She stood facing the girl, and slowly would peel off her pink bikini—first the top, then the bottom, until she was completely naked. She would hum along with the song that the showers' only other occupant was whistling as she turned her shower head on and began to wash herself, obviously showing off her body a little for the girl to peruse.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:38 am

While Nazaria had been out to scout for *talent* to exploit, Gina was the captain of her bath tub in the quite deserted shower room, whistling softly while she put her towel on a shelf and her bathrobe on a hook. That desertion was a little bit strange, obviously there was something going on in the hot tub area, but Gina had not paid it much attention, suspecting that it was something common like a broken water pipe or something like that and so not worth her time anyway.

While she was peeling herself out of the swimming suit to also put in on a hook, someone else had entered the shower area. Turning her gaze over her shoulder, she watched the girl, who was quite a looker, make herself naked under the approving eyes of the Brazilian. Her whistling even grew a little bit more lusty while she began to soap in her body after turning around, unsuspecting of any intention Nazaria might have, although she was intrigued why she whistled the same song. What was this all about?
"Hello there."
She started a little, slightly absent looking conversation, casually enjoying the goods of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Nazaria took a moment to find a hook along the wall near the entrance to the showers and hung her bathing suit up there. Once she had hung that up, she would return to her shower head and start to go about the business of cleaning herself. She took her soap and began to lather up her chest. She let the suds and the bubbles drip down over her chest, the foam rising like an ocean tide to envelop the two ample islands of her breasts. She ran the soap over her shoulders, letting some of it roll down her back, as well.

All the while, she kept her eyes on the dark-haired girl across the showers from her, and she found that her fellow shower room inhabitant was watching her, as well. Their eyes met from across the room as they scanned over each other's bodies. As the girl continued to whistle her song, Nazaria would hum along, softly, finding that it had quite the infectious tune to it. When the other wrestler decided to strike up a conversation, Nazaria was more than happy to respond.

"Hello to you, too," Nazaria would purr, as the two of them watched each other washing themselves.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:08 pm

It was definitely an interesting sight how the bubbles and the foam dripped on and down from the breast of the other girl. But bubbles could not be competitive, at least not when they appeared without a discernable pattern, but something told her loud and clear that Nazaria was not a regular girl that was just washing herself here.

"Something going on in the hot tub? It´s so empty here, you could probably scream out loud and nobody would hear you with the water and thick walls anyway, then combine that with not many witnesses and then..."
She bubbled casually while her hands would streak over her stomach and to the leg area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Nazaria watched the other girl as she rubbed herself down. The blonde could not help but smile as she watched those nimble hands cleaning their body. The girl obviously was not afraid to show herself off, and seemed to be unabashedly watching Nazaria, as well. There was no doubt in Nazaria's mind that what she would do next would be welcome.

"Oh, I think it's just a couple of girls having some fun with each other," Nazaria would say. "Everyone else is just there to watch. I can't blame them—I'm sure it's a fantastic show." She would leave the warm spray of the water and walk across the steamy shower room towards where the black-haired girl was standing. "Of course, there's no reason why there can only be one show like that going on at once. Even if no one else is watching, there's no reason why two women can't put on a show together..."

Nazaria would close the distance between herself and the other girl, then push her breasts up against those of her darker-haired counterpart. She would let some of the suds that were perched on top of her chest spill over onto the other woman's chest. All the while, her eyes would never look away from the beautiful brown eyes of her fellow wrestler.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 am

"Sounds intriguing. I..."
The little absented minded semi monologue that had wanted to escape out of her mouth was rapidly cut short when the other girl made a kind of ballsy move and stepped against her so that their breasts would touch. The slight irritation and surprise on the face of Gina did quickly make room for a competitive look and a welling up desire for the body of her new friend.

"So you like to make a show. Lucky you, it seems that I am the right girl to show you something..."
She teased back before lightly pushing her breast against the counterpart of the other girl to show some presence. Her in ring experience had not been so good this far, but her little tussle with Danielle had given her enough confidence to take on any comer again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Nazaria's face was bright and pleased as her fellow wrestler would rise to Nazaria's challenge, pressing her breasts back into the large orbs of the blonde succubus. The girl was surprised at first, but then, a competitive fire seemed to swell in her, replacing any surprise and discomfort with determination—Nazaria could see it in the girl's brown eyes.

"Oh, I do what I please. But when I do, you can rest assured that it will always be a very spectacular show," Nazaria would say, as she kept her breasts in close contact with those of the black-haired woman. "And I do consider myself lucky for this encounter. But not as lucky as you, my cute little thing. You will soon learn just how much I can teach you about sex." The dark-haired girl might be thinking she could show Nazaria a thing or two, but Nazaria would be the one schooling her fellow wrestler.

Nazaria kept her hands at her sides, but she would push forward harder with her breasts. Her intention was to push the girl all the way up against the wall. She could use her hands, but it was more fun if they only used their breasts; a lovely little pushing contest seemed to be shaping up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:09 pm

"Now that is tough talk. Let me see if you are not just all talk and no bite then."
Gina was a little bit unsure if she could stand up to the girl from the way she moved and how she talked, but beside the approach and the breast challenge. But Nazaria had not brought much to the table beside looking gorgeous, so she could also have been a totally new girl to AFW with a bloated confidence.

"..Ngh..."
The Brazilian tried to stem herself against the advance of her now opponent, but had to take a step back instantly with her feet sliding over the tiles. Partly because the intention of the other girl that had surprised her, partly because it had been a strong push that had put her breasts under pressure and already caused her to groan lightly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:33 am

Nazaria knew that so far she had been rather mysterious. Almost as soon as the two of them had struck up a conversation, she was already upon the dark-haired wrestler, pressing their breasts together and pushing forward to try to force the girl back against the slick tiled wall of the showers. The girl's feet were slipping, and so were Nazaria's, sort of, and the two of them slid back towards the wall.

"Mm...if you want bite...I'll give you bite!" Nazaria would say with a laugh. Leaning forward, she would open her mouth and bite onto the girl's neck, doing it gently so that it would not hurt, but so that the girl could feel Nazaria's teeth pressing into her skin. Nazaria would chuckle, the sound muffled by the flesh in her mouth, as she would give another thrust with her breasts before releasing her gentle, sexual bite, hoping that the surprise of that coupled with the second breast bump would force the girl all the way back into the wall!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next