Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reluctant Decision

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reluctant Decision Empty Reluctant Decision

Post by LARIATO Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 am

Following her dominant victory over Sig, Minerva had gone back into the locker room and gotten dressed. She’d hardly broken a sweat in her match, so the Dane had elected to forgo a shower for now, and had just changed out of her wrestling gear into a black dress and matching boots.

Once she was dressed, Minerva took a seat on a bench in the back of the locker room and awaited the arrival of her pet. She’d ordered Sig to meet her here as soon as possible. There was an important matter that needed to be discussed, and anyone who could’ve seen Minerva’s face at the moment could’ve told that it was not something she was eagerly looking forward to.

One leg crossed over the other while her arms folded under her ample chest. Her dangling foot started to restlessly shift around, and all the while her gaze never left the door as she continued to wait for Sig to come to her as she’d been ordered.

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Decision Empty Re: Reluctant Decision

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 4:57 am

Sig had to drag herself out of the ring to the backstage after the match, and took a bit of break before she went to the locker room where Minerva waited for her. She didn't take a shower yet since it might make her mistress waited to long. For some reason she felt a little uneasy about this. If Minerva just wanted to talk or being serviced, the woman could always do that back at her place, so why the locker room?

The blonde wasn't really in a state where she could or want to think too much about stuffs, though, so she just sluggishly walked to the meeting place. It felt like quite a long walk, but she finally arrived there at last. Sig then entered the locker room and closed the door behind her giving Minerva a tired and meek smile as she met her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 20, 2016 5:12 am

What had actually only been a handful of minutes felt like an eternity to the Danish mistress, but at last Sig walked into the locker room to join her. Seeing her pet smile made the corner of Minerva’s lips tug up into one of her own.

“I take it you enjoyed our match tonight?” she asked. Minerva didn’t quite want to jump into her real reason for calling Sig here just yet. There was no rush, so that was plenty of excuse to delay it with a bit of smalltalk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 5:29 am

"Nnnhh... y-yes, mistress... very much so," Sig replied, blushing a bit at the question. "I'm sure you're having a lot of fun as well, heh."

She seated herself on the floor near Minerva and let out a huff. Standing up for too long already felt like a difficult task at the moment. Her mistress already all dressed up so she didn't really want to ruin it by resting her head on the woman's lap. She Minerva a curious look, and finally decided to ask.

"So...? What is this all about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 21, 2016 7:49 am

“Indeed.” Minerva replied with a light chuckle. Sig’s blush, she borderline sheepish way she answered the question, it made her look so adorable right now. The sight made it easier to maintain her smile a moment longer than she otherwise might’ve, but it faded once Sig asked her question.

The Dane let out a heavy sigh. “How long have you been my pet now? It seems like it was just yesterday I first strapped a collar on you in the ring, and yet that moment still somehow feels so distant in the past...” The initial question was somewhat rhetorical, as Minerva started letting her own mind wonder over it rather than wait for Sig to answer.

“When I first claimed you, I promised to allow you to serve other mistresses so long as it was temporary, and you remained loyal to me. I’ve been true to my word, have I not? Have you enjoyed the freedom I’ve allowed you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 am

That sigh didn't sound like it's a good sign. Sig listened as Minerva seemingly talked to herself more than asking her a question, her mind wandered back to the day they first met for a bit, and what followed after. It's been quite a while already, although the memories were still fresh like they just happened very recently.

The question made her became a little suspicious. It was true that Minerva had been quite loose with her leash, something that Sig was grateful for. It allowed her to have a lot of fun and get some personal life as well as serving the raven haired beauty. It's a pretty much a perfect situation for her. There were times where she wondered if Minerva shared that feeling, but her mistress had been quite busy herself on some occasions.

"Yeah... I mean, sometimes it's the match stipulations and such..." the blonde rolled her eyes. "You've been pretty kind to your pet, I have to say, mistress~" Sig answered, smiling warmly at Minerva.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 21, 2016 8:55 am

“Mm..” The Dane nodded as Sig answered. “Unfortunately, that can no longer be the case, my dear. I’m afraid I have granted too much freedom in that regard. I do appreciate the loyalty you’ve shown, but I simply cannot tolerate my property being used freely by other people any longer. However, the freedom you’ve had is one that I promised you. I may be a lot of things, but I am not someone who would break a vow to someone as loyal as you’ve been.”

Sig was no fool, and Minerva trusted the blonde would likely be able to see the dilemma the mistress was facing now...and where she was going with it. For Minerva to uphold her promise while keeping her property out of the reach of others, there was only one solution.

“As of this moment, you are no longer bound to me as my servant. You are free.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Sig listened to what Minerva said, her suspicion growing stronger with each words she heard. Finally Minerva let the cat out of the bag, which kinda stunned the blonde. She almost couldn't believe it. Sure things seemed to start cooling off between them recently, but she was hoping that this match could start a new spark between them. This outcome, while might be somewhat predictable, was something that still came off as a surprise to her. Being together for more than a year had made her grown quite attached to Minerva after all.

"Free..." she repeated, looking at the floor, pouting, then glancing at Minerva. "I guess you finally got bored of me, huh?" Sig said in a manner similar to a disappointed child.

All things were bound to end, and so was this, or so she told herself silently. It's still upsetting all the same, though, more so because it wasn't really the fault of both of them that the situation had came to this. She let out a sigh, slowly turning herself around to look at the other way. To be honest, Sig had to say she wasn't really sure how she should react.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 pm

A small sigh left Minerva’s lips as she heard Sig’s response. She imagined the blonde wouldn’t like the news, and it seemed she was right. The Dane rested one arm over the top of the bench and reached the other to pat the open spot next to her.

“Boredom was not a factor, I assure you,” she said sincerely. Sig was without a doubt one of the biggest sources of entertainment for Minerva over the last year. She had been as close to a perfect pet as anyone could be.

“Come here, Sig.” Minerva patted the open spot beside her on the bench, inviting the blonde to come sit beside her, where she would give a rare display of affection by putting her arm around the blonde if she chose to accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Technically, Sig didn't have to comply with Minerva's words anymore since she was no longer serving as the woman's pet. However, her mind and body was already used to obeying the raven haired beauty so much that it became a reflex to her. So she raised herself and sat next to Minerva, who'd then wrap an arm around her. Almost unwittingly she leaned herself towards the woman, resting her tired body a bit.

"But why...? Can't we work it out somehow...?" she said in a low voice without looking at Minerva, like a child grumbling about something that upset her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next