Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel wing vs Morgana

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel wing vs Morgana - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel wing vs Morgana

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 22, 2016 9:39 am

Morgana was slowly getting to her feet as she hears her opponents reply and while she knew this was not the right she could not stop herself from replying as followed''Wow what are you smoking Angel as i need to try some of the stuff myself if a weakling like you thinks they can beat me in a couple of minutes''. So just as she was up to her feet she feels Angel grab her in a headlock and then force her to run forward as she goes for a bulldog as her head once again makes contact whit the apron.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon May 23, 2016 6:47 am

Angel would smirked when Morgana asked what she was smoking. "I could loan you what ever im smoking but itll have to cost you the match." Angel said as she was able to do her move and now Morgana was laying beside her. Her breathing was heavier now but Angel would get up and grab Morgana's right arm befor she twisted it roughly and fell back wars wrapping her legs around Morgana's arm and over her chest. Angel would try to lock in her move but she wasn't really good with submissions so she wouldn't know how it would be effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm

As Morgana heard her opponent reply after both were on the grond and side be side she could barely keep herself from laughing ''Got to say you seem to have my kind of humor Angel but i have to disappoint you as i would rather win the match then have what your smoking''. So as Morgana tries to get up Angel would grab her right arm and twist it roughly as she would try not to make a sound as it seem her opponent was not done yet as suddenly legs were wrapped around her chest. So as Angel tries to lock in her submission move Morgana tries to get her free hand near her opponents feet and start to tickle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Grabbing onto Morgana's arms Angel was just about to lock in her hold befor she felt something tickling her food "pfh..." Angel tried to not laugh she wasn't very ticklish but she can still be tickled. after a few minutes tho angel started laughing and would let go of her hold nad try to roll away. Hhaha haha....ha... no ..... fair...aha." Angel chuckled befor she shaked her head getting back onto her feet quickly. Angel felt stupid however since she had to let go of her hold in the most dumbest way there was but she would sigh thats what she get for not wearing shoes. Going back into her combat stance Angel took some deep breaths the laughing took abit of her air away but she thought it would be easy to get back .

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Morgana would try not to show pain as Angel locked in her hold as she slowly started to tickle her opponent feet and became nervous when nothing happened. ''Come on start laughting please don't tell me she is not ticklish ''thought Morgana as she keeps tickling Angel's feet as a look on pain was on her face when she hears her opponent start to laugh. So after she was released Morgana would rub her trapped arm as she sat on her knees panting ''Sinds when is against the rules to tickle someone Angel'' as she would then slowly get to her feet and go into a combat stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Angel blushed as Morgana was right about it not being against the rules. " its not but still couldn't you have use a different way to break out?" Angel asked be for she ran at morgana and threw a left right combo at her but would connect any of them as her second punch stopped In front of Morganas face Angel aimed a punch at her belly hopefully it connected for real this time. " Why don't we not hit each other to much." Angel said since she didn't want to hurt the girl to much and would get behind her again but instead of going for a suplex like be for angel would grab Morgana's breast and squeezed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Morgana could only smirk as she seens Angel blush from being wrong while replying as the crowd chanted her name. But just as she wanted to reply she was forced to block a punch from left but got hit by a right as Morgana would try to turn her face when she saw Angel go for a punch to her face which ended up being a distraction as her opponents real target was her belly. So while she was bending forward holding her belly as Angel took this time to talk to her while getting behind her as Morgana would reply ''If you don't want to hurt me why did you punch me or throw me down whit a supleeeeeeee'as the last word ended up as a scream when her opponent grabs both her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Angel smiled as she felt up Morgana. " well if i don't attack you to weaken you then we may never end the match." Angel said while she squeezed the girls breast. "these feel real. " Angel commented about Morgana's breast, as they felt nice in her hands. After a few seconds of massaging the girl Angel would jump back and away form Morgana and bounce on her feet breathing steadily,

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 29, 2016 9:32 am

Morgana would try not to moan as Angel squeeze her breasts but when her opponent comment on her breasts and replied back while moaning ''Of course they feel real because mine are all natural unlike those fake ones i am feeling on my back''. So When her opponent released her Morgana would jump forward hoping to get some distance between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:50 am

"Wow thanks for the burn to me when i gave you a complement" Angel said getting abit pissed at the rudeness, she breathed slowly getting back her energy as she put up her fist. " did your mother teach you anything about being polite? I know this is a match but we should try and have fun no hard feelings and all that right?" angel asked bouncing on her feet to get ready to attack with her fist raised up to face staring at Morgana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next