Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel wing vs Morgana

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel wing vs Morgana - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel wing vs Morgana

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 20, 2016 10:21 am

Morgana took the full weight of her opponent on her knees and then saw Angel roll off her and stay on her back as both would try to get up or move away from the other as they glance at the other to see where they are. Slowly Morgana would roll onto her front and then climb back to her feet as she hopes to do so before Angel and then sneak up behind her to set her up for a DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Angel rolled over to the ropes and used them to help her up, her stomach and chest were hurting and she was losing her energy. Getting onto her knees she shook her head trying to ignore the pain and half disappointed she didn't use her trick to divert some of the pain away. Once on her feet she noticed Morgana was already ontop of her putting her in a position of a DDT, Closing her eyes Angel would focus her energy all the way to her face befor it would hit the ground. It still hurt and dazed her but it wouldn't be enough to put her out of the match but weaken her quite a bit. "ugh dam...." Angel groaned quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Morgana was smiling the the fans as she sneaked up on her opponent just as she had gotten to her feet and quickly trapped her in the position of a DDT before forcing Angel head to meet the apron. So while her opponent was likely dazed Morgana would try to roll Angel onto her back and just smirked as she would climb onto the top rope and then jump off it hoping to hit a flying elbow on the poor girls belly and if that worked she would for a short while pose for the crowd as they cheered her on.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Still dazed Angel figured Morgana would try to press her advantage, when the girl rolled Angel onto her back the raven haired girl would shake her head getting any cobwebs out of her. Seeing Morgana on the turnbuckle Angel smiled and would wait till she was up on the air befor rolling away again. she was still hurting but not bad enough to be hit by a flying elbow, Angel would jump back onto her feet but would grab her head afterwards her head was spinning since she got up to quickly " ugh my head need to work on that trick more, shit am i getting angry..." Angel was talking to her self she knew it would be a bad sign to be angry and if she was it would be bad since she may lose control of her self.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Morgana has just jumped off the top rope thinking that her opponent would still be dazed so when Angel rolled out of the way she could not believe it. So after she hits the apron she would try to get up as fast as she can rubbing her elbow as she does so while expecting Angel to attack only to see she still is a bit dizzy. ''You should get angry it would make this match all the more easier for me''replies Morgana thinking that Angel was talking to her as she would put her hands up to defend herself as she would try to circle around her opponent looking for a opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 pm

"My Anger not something i really want to lose control of in this match." Angel said as she was getting tired, she was tough and fast but she loses stamina quickly. " Besides i wouldn't want to damage that pretty face of yours to much. " Angel spoke as well shaking her head befor looking at Morgana who was already prepared for her. putting up her first Angel would step up to Morgana fainting a punch to her face but as soon as she pulled it back angel would land a punch into her side most likey hitting her kidney.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 20, 2016 11:26 pm

''Too bad it would have made you a weaker opponent''replies Morgana as she saw that it appears her opponent was growing tired and weak as she keeps looking for a opening to strike when Angel said something else. So as Morgana would try not to giggle as she reply ''Why thank you Angel i would not want you to damage this beauty full face either'' as she saw that Angel would go for a punch to her face and block the attempt only to be wide open for the punch to her kidney as she would then lower her right arm to hold her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Angel smiled as she was able to hit Morgana's kidney, she would grab onto the girls head nad knee her in the face befor doing a roundhouse kick into her side again. Angel breathed hard again she needed time to recover so she jumped back away from Morgana two times so she to take in a couple of breaths to get fresh again so she could win this match. "sorry about that knee to the face but you got me abit upset calling me weak. " Angel said growling abit angrily she hates to be thought of as weak its one of the many things that could get her to lose her self in anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 21, 2016 10:06 am

Morgana while holding her side was caught off gaurd as Angel grabbed her head and slammed it into her knee before making sure she would land on her butt whit a roundhouse kick to her sides again. So while Morgana was in pain and wide open she was surpriced that Angel would step back as she hears her reply to her comment as she replies ''Then maybe you need a hearing aid Angel i never said you were weak but that your anger would weaken you so listen up next time'' as she would grunt in pain while saying this.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 am

Angel shrugged as she figured Morgana was right about what she said but the word weak really got her angry not matter what it was meant as. "heh well it wont matter after i put you away in a few more minutes " Angel said as she went over to Morgana and grabbed her arm putting her in a frontal head lock squeezing her head tight. She waited till she locked in the head lock befor she would run forwards jumping up and falling on her butt for a bull dog .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next