» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

Nha would press her palm upon Sarah's cheek, giving her a strange glare, her thumb trailing down to press upon Sarah's lips, it was like Nha was provoking her but also at the same time, seduce her.

" That would be odd, dear. We would be the second in commands just like you, we'd be too equal to give eachother orders. Now, what do you say.. "

Nha would let a smirk play on her lips while Sha would suddenly use all her strength to try and punch fiercely in the ankle, hoping to roll away if it caused Sarah's foot to come from her throat, which would also result to either Sarah stumbled back or forward against Nha, Nha still speaking to her.

" While you'd be in one of the most feared organization, who has not even made serious moves yet, I'll be having someone that actually interests me for a chance, except our leader.. Just looking into your eyes makes me want to shudder.. Hehe. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Sarah, instead of lashing out against Nha as she touched her like one would expect her to do, actually let her as she wanted. In fact, it looked like she was enjoying it.

"I know we'd all be second in command, but what I'm saying is - ow!" she yelped when Sha struck her ankle. Sarah scowled. "Excuse me one second," she said to Nha. Then she would march over to where Sha had rolled, pull her to her knees by her hair, and knee her hard in the face. "That's better."

Sarah would turn back to Nha, still holding Sha up by her hair. "What I'm getting at is that between the three of us there's gotta be an alpha-male. Like this loser." She would knee Sha in the face again. "I can hardly think she'd be my equal. And as for you...." Sarah looked the woman up and down and shrugged. "Well, I'm not too sure about you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm

" I think it's best not to underestimate her too much.. My Sister might look like she's a grunt but if she's really in the mood.. Besides, Our orders were to test you, not to destroy, and you gave us a expression we are very happy about. Hmmm, I suppose you're that type of person who wants to be in charge whatever the cost, heh. Well Sha isn't into leading, she rather gets her hands dirty.. As for me, I play with my opponents mind before attacking them at their weakest, which doesn't help with you.. "

Sha was groaned after each knee, her vision mostly blurred now and most of her movements were weak and slow, though she still did not try to scream out the tremendous pain inside of her, remaining within Sarah's grasp.

" I suppose you could be the leader of us three, considering the damage you're doing to Sha.. However I would also like to get my hands all over you.. "

Nha smirked as she heard a piece of the crowd suddenly howl out, shaking her head a few times.

" Preferably somewhere without the hungry dogs here.. So, what do you say, Miss Sarah? I would like to keep you close, You're such a devious, yet in your own way, seducing woman.. Just looking at you makes me hunger with lust. "

Nha was speaking the truth against Sarah, usually she used these kinds of talks to get her way but there was something about Sarah that even Nha could not resist.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Sarah dragged Sha by her hair over to the turnbuckle as Nha continued talking. Then she would set her up like earlier, arms over the top rope, legs over the middle ropes, proping her up fo more punishment. "It's not like I'm not interested," Sarah said idly. She would throw a right hook across Sha's jaw. "But there's so much I don't know about." She threw a left hook next. "Like how big the oganization is." She threw a straight uppercut. "Or even who your leader is." Finally she threw a punch right into Sha's forehead.

Sarah turned and smiled at Nha. "Care to help me out?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Sha groaned out loudly when she was trapped in the same spot she had escaped before, her body having a few minor bruises but that all changed when Sarah started to send blow after blow in her face, a trail of blood coming down to the side of her lip while her head drooped low.

Nha watched carefully, she could see her sister now close to breaking and she didn't want to expose Sha like that, she glared back and Sarah and smiled back at her, bringing her hand up to motion her to her with a finger.

" Maybe if you come a little closer so I can enjoy you more.. Then I'll tell you more.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Sarah grinned darkly, almost looking like an evil villian the way she was looking at Nha. "Alright," she replied. "Just give me a sec. I'm almost done here." And then she turned back to Sha, ready to resume their time together. She sent a barrage of punches into Sha's face, breasts and stomach, never staying into one spot, battering Sha's body mercilessly. Then she suddenly stopped, and would wink at Sha, before her hand formed a claw and she tore into Sha's crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Sha grunted out when she took each punch effectively, her chest wobbling a little when they were getting their dosis of punches while coughing out because of the punches in her stomach, Sha stared up painfully at Sarah when she winked at her, slightly confused before she felt the aggresive claw into her crotch, immidiatly tilting her head back to release a sharp cry, really not liking being attack there.

Nha frowned for once, staring at the two quietly and tried to get Sarah to stop, or atleast slow down on it.

" You know.. Us two will never get our private moment if you keep beating up my sister like that.. Plus I have to be taking care of her, which tends to get alot easier if she isn't too much in pain. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Sarah held the crotch claw a few moments longer, relishing in Sha's cries, before she shrugged. "You're the boss," she replied. She turned back to Sha one last time, grinned, and threw a straight punch across her chin, looking to knock her out.

Whether she did or not Sarah would leave her behind in the turnbuckle and make for Nha until she stood right in front of her on the ropes. She smiled sweetly, and moved her hand to stroke Nha's cheek. "Now, where were we?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Nha flinched when she saw her sister being hit in the chin, therefor succesfully making her fall into a unconsious state and left in such a emberassing position, a small part of her feeling sorry for her sister though it was quickly gone when Sarah's brushed over her cheek, making Nha purr out softly and lean against the head, staring into Sarah's eyes.

" .. I believe we were discussing you joining the organization.. But also to have you with me, heh... To answer your questions.. "

Nha's hand slowly lifted up amd mimiced Sarah's hand, stroking the girl's cheek while she leaned her head dangerously close to Sarah's, though it seemed she wasn't bothered, a whisper now coming out of her.

" Our organization is basically the home base of all the heel wrestlers there, but we only recruit the heels that actually pose a threat to the others, which in our book, will breed success if we have them all together.. But to say a number.. Around Twelve.. As for the leader.. She mostly keeps herself hidden from new members, just to see if she could trust them but I might ask her to see you sooner.. That is.. If you join us.. Or better yet.. Me. "

Her eyes flashed after her last word, she wanted this girl now, something about her was making Nha filled with lust for her, instead of the other way around.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Sarah took in everything that Nha told her, memorizing it all for later, barely even responding to Nha's advances. She was more interested in what this organization could offer, and could appen if she refused.

Sarah kept a cool smile at Nha's last little part of her speech. this was a first for her. 'Is that so?" Sarah asked, leaning their heads a little closer, her green eyes locked on Nha's blue ones. "Are you sure you can....handle me?" Suddenly Sarah pulled Nha in for a rough and unexpected kiss, prssing her lips tight against hers, as was her style.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next