» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 am

Nha seemed to act cooly despite her sister's position, her eyes scanning Sarah's with a smile was upon her lips.

" What are you trying to gain in this federation? "

Sha clenched her teeth tightly shut, trying to keep herself silenced but the pain and the emberassing position Sarah was stomping her was starting to get to her, her eye starting to close in pain, Sha was certainly doing her best to show how much she could handle the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 am

Sarah laughed, not just at Nha's question, but at the pain she continued to inflict on her sister. "Gain?" she snickered. "I don't give a damn about this place. The ring, the people, the Title Belt, I don't care about any of it. The only thing I like about this place is that it keeps pumping out people for me to beat down." She would remove her foot from Sha's sex finally, but she still held onto her legs. This was so she could turn her over into a boston crab.

"But there is one reason I came to this place," she sneered if she managed to get the boston crab in place, smirking at Nha mockingly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am

Sha's body arched once Sarah had stopped attacking her now tender crotch, sweat dropping from her face and a mild blush upon her cheeks, which looked odd on her. Before Sarah could settle in the Boston crab, Sha tried to crawl closer towards the ropes to try and grab ahold of one.

Meanwhile, Nha had placed her elbows upon the side of the mat, mildly interested in Sarah now as a smirk played on her lips.

" Really now.. You're quite a woman... It'll be an honor to tame you once I get the chance, darling... However.. What would you do if your old victims all attack you at the same time.. Like what happened with those two catgirl's? Heh.. You'll be needing atleast some backup at times.. Something I could provide, if you're willing to listen. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow at Nha's proposal, not even noticing that Sha had reached the ropes and the ref girl was demanding she release her legs. "Well, the thing about that is - hold on a sec." Sarah would kick Sha hard one last time in the crotch before she let her go. "The thing about that is," Sarah carried on casually. "Most people don't come back, not after I'm done with them. That thing with the catgirls was a freak act of nature."

Sarah would turn Sha onto her front and straddle her back. Then she would place her arms over her thighs and pull back into a camel clutch. "But I see your point," Sarah went on, completely fine carrying on a conversation while inflicting pain on another person. "What are you providing?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 am

Sha groaned out as she was finally released, the pain was now starting to get to her, wanting to have some time to get up while resting but Sarah did not allow her, her hands clutching the girl's thighs as she released a soft cry, the pain was now becoming irritating and she had to let out a sound to tolerate it further.

Nha watched Sha for a while, she wasn't happy with it but she had to use her for the moment, looking back at Sarah.

" You can never tell when your opponent has truly given up, granted your style of fighting exceeds what I had expected.. We can provide protection when needed and off course.. You don't need to worry about anything if you're with us.. And off course, I get to have you around to play with. "

Nha let a mischevious smirk play upon her lips, narrowing her eyes at Sarah.

" It would be a shame to see someone with the looks and the talent, to make a mistake.. The catgirl's were too weak to punch through you properly, but who knows, right? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 am

Sarah let what Nha said sink in, idly pulling back hard on Nha's chin as she did. She was surprised Nha was allowing Sarah to continue on with this.

Sha wasn't exactly wrong. Back in her days on the street Sarah's defeated victims would often come back for revenge, and with their friends. But they thought twice when they encountered Sarah's gang. And while Sarah hated to admit it she couldn't take a mob on by herself. There was strength in numbers.

She would punch Sha in the back of the head three times as she thought this.

"So what you're getting at is," Sarah said after her blows. "You want me to join the Era of Hell. Throw my lot in with you clowns. And you'll protect me. From what?" She smirked right back. "From you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

Nha smiled almost kindly for a moment, hating the fact her sister was getting so much damage but this was important and Sha knew it aswell.

" Dear, I believe you'd enjoy having me around.. But it's simple.. If you'd join us, we can let you get away with anything.. Who would stop you if you got a pack of your own backing you up? Soon we will go for every belt this federation has.. Gain Wealth, fame, whatever you wish, you'll be getting it in no time. "

Sha was crying out softly after the punches, Sarah was keeping her in pain for too long while Sha could not do anything about it, her head trying to drop down low so she could atleast rest up for a while, not saying anything to Sarah, she doesn't speak at all it seems.

Nha continued, not waiting for Sarah to answer just yet.

" You'll find alot of people to your liking in the Era of Hell, more in common with you then you think.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 am

Sarah released Sha from the camel clutch, slamming her head into the mat for good measure. "Those all sound like very nice things," she agreed, stepping off of Sha. "I wouldn't mind running with a gang again. It has its good sides."

Sarah would grab Sha by her red hair and drag her over to the ropes, specifically where Nha was speaking to her. She would then place the woman's head over the bottom rope, and then press her boot against the girl's neck, effectively strangling Sha by pressing her throat against the ropes. And all right in front of her sister.

"So....," Sarah went on, sounding casual. "I guess I would be working under your leader. And just who is she again?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 am

Nha twitched one eye closed when she was Sha being tortured right infront of her, almost ready to do something but she had to keep her cool, for both their sakes.

" You might not wound her to much, you'll be needing her in the near future. As for the Leader,she will remain mysterious, if something is up or needs to be told, she will come to us, other then that, we are free to do whatever we want. "

Nha would leap up onto the side of the ring and pressed against the ropes, leaning in closer to Sarah and stared into her eyes with her mysterious glare.

" What do you have to lose? Seeing you fight.. I am more then just interested in you now.. Join us, and you'll be second in command together with us two.. "

Nha extended her hand out towards Sarah, though not to attack her, she wanted to stroke Sarah's cheek and the bangs from her hair, it was very odd how Nha behaved but she was the most lethal of the two, and her way of fighting was still a mystery. Sha watched the two while she tried to breath, her eyes closing tightly as she released a soft cry of pain, grabbing the rope with one hand while the other tried to push Sarah's boot off her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 am

Sarah didn't flinch away from the hand, and matched Nha's gaze with her own. Sha was beginning to get on her nerves, so she pressed harder down on her throat to keep her quiet. She frowned when she wouldn't mention their leader. But something else Nha said caught her attention.

"You two are the seconds in command?" she asked in an intrigued fashion. Sarah's lips slowly formed a smile. "How bout that...."

Several thoughts went through Sarah's head, the ups and downs, the pros and cons, and she smiled wider. "So, naturally you and-" She pressed harder down on Sh's throat. "..this one here, would be taking orders from me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next