Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am

" Was that a threat? "

Sha tilted her head childishly to the side, she wasn't afraid of Sarah, she was never afraid of anyone but her sister for that matter, leaning further against the ropes to get comfortable.

" You still need us, I presume. "

Now it samed Sha was the smart one while Nha was trying to collect herself from her aggression, still trying to free her wrists.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 am

"No," Sarah answered, and suddenly her smile dropped. "It's a promise."

She glanced off at Nha and scoffed at her. "I'm not saying I need you," Sarah answered as she walked towards Sha. "I'm just telling you you're going to do whatever I say. I may make you fight for me, or I'll maybe I'll just make you do my dirty work. The point is, as of today, you no longer work for the Era of Hell." Sarah grinned again. "You got a problem with that?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am

Sha did not move or twitch when Sarah walked over to her, keeping a serious glare on her face.

" What would the rewards be. I know what hers will be, probably. But what will mine be.. ? "

Sha was not interested in anything her sister was, those were probably the only things that made them different, crossing her arms against her chest once more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Sarah snorted. "Rewards? You mean besides being able to walk out of here on your own two feet?"

Sarah wasn't looking for a partnership. She was looking for slaves. One's that wouldn't defy her. At first he thought Sha fit that category, and Nha would be the step above that, which was basically a croney. Now she was reconsidering.

"Tell you what," Sarah said. "You work for me, and I won't beat you both half to death."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm

A smirk was suddenly upon Sha's face, pushing off the ropes and walked towards Sarah, she wasn't showing any hostility, when she was close she leaned her head close to Sarah's ear and whispered out.

" What makes you think we're alone here..? Look around. You're already making it sound like you won the war because of one victorious battle.. Now listen closely, Lady Sarah. You want me and my sister to defect to you, with no riches or whatnot but being forced to be your lackies, while the Era of Hell might be ambushing us three at any given minute of the day.. My sister would join you right away, because she actually likes you and would give a damn about you, which your ignorance can't even see. Even if you try to beat us both up, you'd be facing an entire group within no time in this same ring before you would be able to leave, and you would end up in a much graver condition then we would be.. If you want us to join together, you will have to see us as equals, because you'd have to place your trust on us if we are going to have to protect you. "

Sha would then move back and stare into Sarah's eyes, her look was serious, she wasn't bluffing.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm

As Sha went on Sarah would scowl, especially when Sha threatened her about being ambushed. She hadn't thought of these two having backup in this match. They had clearly read through her intentions. She couldn't continue to fight here, not without risk.

"Alright," Sarah purred softly. "Looks like we'll have to continue this another day." She leaned into Sha now, whispering in her ear like she did to her. "But here's something you should think about. The next time I meet you, either of you, I'm not gonna pull any punches, and you're gonna wish you listened to me. Send as many people after me as you want, I'll take them all on. And when all this is over, the Era of Hell will be a joke. Not that it isn't already." And then she turned her back on Sha and made to leave the ring, and passed Nha on the way. "Oh, and I know your sister likes me," she said idly. And then she grinned darkly. "I just don't care." And then she slid under the ropes as she left.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 pm

" IF, you decide to treat my sister right, we'll join you. "

Sha said while Sarah left, she stared at Nha who simply drooped her head low upon hearing Sarah's words, walking over towards her, mumbling to Sarah quickly.

" Don't ever touch ME again like that. "

She was angry when Sarah leaned into her, she didn't like such close contact, She kneeled down infront of Nha to try and remove the handcuffs, Nha staring at Sarah and yelled out.

" ...I really do like you! "

" Nha, be quiet.. You need to get stronger. "

Sha looked at her seriously, not enjoying seeing her sister this way but couldn't do much about it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Sarah swiped back her leather jacket and put it back on as she went up the ramp. Much as she hated to admit it she needed allies if she was gonna pull this off. She needed people as dirty, ruthless and psychotic as her, if that was even possible. These two were bad, but not at her level of bad. Still, she could still use them later on. Whether they want it or not.

As Nha called out to her, Sarah couldn't hold it back any longer. She laughed like she had heard a joke. Her laughing became louder and louder, after insane, until she left through the backstage entrance, with two more enemies under her list.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Sha frowned and didn't say anything, freeing Nha from her bonds and helped her down the ring, picking her up in her arms and headed backstage to get her and her sister treated in the medical facility, glaring down at Nha, who was looking sad now, releasng a sigh.

" You are supposed to be the cruel one of us, remember? Act like it. "

Sarah Gatt wins via K.O

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 15 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15