Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 am

Nha would watch her with a death glare, looking away from her and muttered out quietly.

" ..I won't Join. You're not having me either then. "

Nha was worried about her sister but she knew she'd go wild if she'd stay with Sarah and still not be able to do anything.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am

Sarah frowned when Nha. She clearly didn't know that whoever refuses Sarah pays the price. And unfortunately for Nha, that someone was right underneath her. "Have it your way," Sarah shrugged. Then suddenly she wrapped her arm around Sha's throat, and pulled back while sitting on her, stretching her back while at the same time choking the life out of her.

"Care to change your answer?" Sarah sneered.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:00 am

Sha couldn't resist, her eyes halfly opened as her last amounts of air was being choked out of her aswell as her back in some serious pain, not being able to cry out.

Nha watched silently before her head drooped low.

" ..I'll join you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 am

Sarah smirked as she tortured Sha. Even though Nha had caved, it didn't quite satisfy her. "What was that?" Sarah asked, as if she didn't here the blue twin. "I don't think I heard you right." She would actually pull back further on Sha, depriving her of even less air and stretching her back even more painfully.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am

Nha was watching with horror now, closing her eyes tightly to hide the view of her sister being almost killed in this match and yelled out loudly.

" I'll join you!! "

Sha was at the point of beyond unconsious, her entire body limp yet a little flexible, groaning very softly while she was forced back further, to the point where her back was about to break.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:48 am

Sarah grinned triumphantly. "That's what I thought you said." She would release Sha then, letting her flop to the mat. Standing back up Sarah dusted her hands off. "Now here's how it' gonna work," Sarah stated in a much more menacing tone, marching up to Nha as she talked. "You work for me now. You're gonna do what I say, when I say it. Shanari's my bitch and now so are the two of you. You two are gonna be my secret backup."

She now stood right before Nha, grabbing her by the hair to make her look at Sarah. "You can keep working for the Eara of Hell, but your real boss is me. Whenever I call on you, you're gonna drop everything you're doing to help me out. And one day, if I have the time, I'm gonna call on you two to help me bring that organization down." Sarah jerked Nha's head around by her hair, her expression seriously not one you should mess with. "And you're gonna do it, aren't you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am

Nha kept staring into Sarah's eyes, mostly tired and weak from all the punishment she had gained but still resisted most, she'll have to say yes but at the same time plan something else, she was going to show this girl how lethal this was. She started to frown and whispered out to her.

" .. You have no idea who you're up against.. Us three can't just beat that entire organization.. And as much as you want to see me hurt, I'll pass. If you want me to do my best, You'll have to love me. "

Nha would chuckle, even though Sarah's face was too serious and she would probably get smacked, she enjoyed saying that but quickly followed up.

" You got our full time support, if I get to take care of you, even if it's for one day. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 am

Sarah laughed right in Nha's face. "People can do anything if they put their mind to it," Sarah recited in mocking tone of voice, although part of her held it true.

"You don't get it, do you?" she asked disdainfully. "Bad employees get punished!" Suddenly she nailed Nha right in the stomach with a punch, one of her hardest. Then she lifted Nha's head again to look at her. "Good employees," Sarah whispered, moving her face closer to Nha's. Their faces were close, just close enough for Sarah to kiss Nha, but she didn't. She held back within an inch-breath of Nha's lips, and whispered, "....get rewarded."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

Nha closed her eyes when Sarah laughed right into her face, releasing a frustrating sigh but soon a loud gasp came out of her when she was punched hard into the stomach, her legs buckling as she was about to fall, coughing rapidly and felt her face grasped once more, opening her eyes and seeing Sarah right infront of her, she wasn't sure why but she could feel herself blushing faintly, though she whispered back at her.

" R-Reward..? Must be another headbutt or somethingg.. I have a feeling you won't do what I hope you'll do.. "

Sha started to groan louder, slowly starting to collect hersef to sit up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Sarah shrugged, and then unexpectedly let go of Nha's face. "That's up to you," she replied. "You do what I say, you might have a good time. I'm not a bad boss. I take care of my lackeys. And if you don't...." Sarah was walking to Sha, and would give her a swift kick to her side. "She's gonna be hurting a lot more than you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next