Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

All of a sudden, Nha lost her temper, she stared with a death glare at Sarah when she kicked Sha once more.

" You touch her one more fucking time and I will crush you into tiny pieces!

Sha held her side, groaning out lowly as she tried to pull away from Sarah/

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:26 pm

"Shut the fuck up!!" Sarah suddenly snapped, her voice far outweighing Nha's. "You obviously don't know what kind of situation you're in. You really think you can scare me? Don't make me laugh. You're a little fucking weakling compared to be, both of you are!" She placed her boot on Sha's head, pressing it hard down on the mat. "Now you can join me the easy way and you'll be rewarded. Or we can do this the hard way, and you'll both suffer."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 pm

When Sarah pressed her foot on Sha's head, Nha simply had enough, she tried to lash out from the corner, struggling violently against the bonds while her eyes were full of hate towards Sarah, tugging hard upon the cuffs which only further damaged her wrists and slowly made them bleed but Nha did not care, she just wanted to kill Sarah now, full of bloodlust was she all of a sudden, shaking wildly from side to side to try and get loose.

Sha quickly moved to the side when Sarah's head was just too much pressure against her head, staring up at her before seeing Nha, blinking weakly and mumbled.

" ....Not good.. "

Sha then tried to stand up, though not showing any hostility towards Sarah, merely looking at her sister.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow at Nha's frantic struggles, even as her wrists became red and bloody. Rather than being scared, she was impressed. "Well now," she chuckled. "Looks like you're not so whiny after all." She placed her foot on Sha's back as she tried to stand up, stepping on top of her as she made her way back to Nha.

"Maybe you aren't so useless after all," Sarah purred as she came before Nha. "You're gonna make a good croney."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Sha didn't allow Sarah to step on her, seeing as how Nha was now almost driven to attack her, Sha rolled to the side and away from Sarah, standing up completely and merely looked away from her, paying more attention to her sister.

Nha jerked forward to try and reach Sarah, full of hatred all of a sudden as Sarah came closer an closer, blood leaking down from her wrists while yelling at Sarah.

" DIE!!! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yeah! Just like that!" Sarah cackled, staying just out of reach of Nha's legs in case she tried to kick her.

"I want you to remember this day," Sarah whispered with her signature dark grin. "This is what I can do to you. To both of you." She jerked her thumb at Sha behind her. Sarah was keeping an eye on the red twin incase she tried anything. "I can make you hurt, I can make you angry, and you still won't be able to do a thing against me. So you're gonna do what I say from now on. Or it's all gonna happen again."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 pm

" I doubt that... "

Sha crossed her arms, speaking once more to Sarah while leaning back against the ropes, her gaze was directed to Nha, who was like a savage now, trying to desperately reach Sarah to bite or kick her but wasn't able to, still she kept trying.

" She actually found someone she liked.. Sad.. She will hurt you badly if she gets the chance because of your early betrayal. "

Sha would smile, as if she was enjoying it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 am

Sarah actually threw back her head and laughed. Her surprise at Sha speaking a complete sentence was gone after what she said. "She can try," she said, wiping a tear from her eye. "I'm tempted to let her go and finish this. But I don't have the key."

She turned back to Sha, her grin bordering on psychopath. "What about you? Do you wanna give up now now or do I have to beat some sense into you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am

" Hmmm.. "

Sha watched Sarah silently, then back at her maddening sister, she wasn't sure which side to pick, then another thought came into mind, her eyes wondering back to Sarah.

" Although I would love to test my strength properly then just holding back.. I shall pass for the time being. "

Nha was slowly starting to calm back after seeing her sister still safe, her legs trembling as the pain took over her adrenaline, falling on her knees and panted out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 am

Sarah snorted dismisively. "Holding back. Right," she scoffed. She looked back at Nha and found she had calmed down. It was a shame, she liked the violent Nha better. "Here's the deal. I'm gonna call you at some point, and if either of you have any regard for your personal health and safety, you're gonna answer. Otherwise I'll find you both. And it won't be pretty."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nha & Sha VS Sarah Gatt (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next