Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Jstruggs716, Maxy, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyoko Akan& Amy "Lion " Evans vs Kate & Ele

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan& Amy "Lion " Evans vs Kate & Ele - Page 7 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan& Amy "Lion " Evans vs Kate & Ele

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Kate was relieved when she reaches the ropes. But she had to hold on for a few seconds filled with pain till her opponent let go of her. She breath in when she was finally released from that painful hold. But it was far from over Kyoko pulled her back into the center of the ring and dropped a knee to her guts. Kate screamed out in pain.

Back to top Go down

Kyoko Akan& Amy "Lion " Evans vs Kate & Ele - Page 7 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan& Amy "Lion " Evans vs Kate & Ele

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 12:55 pm

So far this match had turned out better then expected, Ele was nowhere in sight and Kate was all alone and in a much worse situation then her or Amy, well Amy's condition was debatable but she was at least up and seething to get back in the ring by the looks of her. But Kyoko was having too much fun to stop, there opponents were finished and Kyoko couldn't help but decided to have a little more fun with them.

"Since your already beat we might as well test the limits you can go before you've had enough." Kyoko said as she dropped down and placed Kate over her knee in a back breaker. "Just let me know when you've had enough, or don't I'll figure it out when you stop screaming." Kyoko said as she began drilling punches into Kate's belly over and over again on her knee, resting Kate's endurance.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Kate stopped screaming and bite her lips. She did not want to give her opponent this kind of satisfaction. With every hit she takes, she twitched but she did not start screaming. She slowly put one hand up and showed her middle finger to her opponent. “Fuck you bitch!”, she said quietly. “I am far from beaten yet!” Then she spits in kyokos face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Kyoko stopped as she was spat on while Kate flipped her off and declared she wasn't done, despite clearly being too weak to even get off her knee in the time she made only served to anger Kyoko. "Well that doesn't help you at all, in fact..." Kyoko need by dropping a double axe handle on Kate's gut. "It just makes things worse for you."

Amy at this point was protesting to be let back in but Kyoko had droned her out as she pushed Kate off her knee and moved around her to think of an alternate thing to try, simply deciding to kick her side for now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 1:52 pm

The double axe was too much for Kate she finally screamed out of pain, before she was dropped to the flour. She laid curled up at the ground holding her stomach.
She cough A bit before Kyoko kicked her into the side, what throws her on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Kyoko smiled as her axe handle blow made Kate scream in pain. "Well I guess you can't take much more can you?" Kyoko mocked the downed girl Kate was clearly at her limit despite her proclamations and now it was just a matter of when Kyoko was done with her. Kicking her to her side left her open for a body splash to give her one last move before Kyoko finished things off.

If the splash hit she would stand up and go to her corner for a spear when suddenly she felt Amy tag herself in. Her face immediately turned angry. "Your doing this shit again!?" She raged as Amy tried to move past her. "She's mine, you can watch from the ropes." She said as she moved towards Kate only for Kyoko to grab her to continue arguing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Kate saw her two opponents arguing. She saw a little chance for herself, with all her left power she get up and tried to push Amy into Kyoko. Then Kate would try to grab Amy from behind and roll her up for a roll up pin. Kate put all her weight onto her opponent trying to make the pin the most efficient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 2:58 pm

"What is your deal Kyoko, I'm going to in the match!" Amy protests trying to get her teammate off of her. "My deal is I was well on my way to doing that myself you glory hound! I don't need your help." Amy started to push against the girl restraining her. "Listen bitch I started this match and I'm gonna end it so you bet-" Amy's threat is cut off as Kate pushes her from behind colliding with Kyoko and sending her her into the turnbuckle in a daze as Amy's rolled up into pin.

"One!"

Amy's too confused to make sense of what's going on and her head on collision with her thick headed teammate didn't help matters as she makes sense of the situation rather then actually start to kick out. Kyoko flattened by the unexpected weight is also unable to comprehend her situation.

"Two!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 3:04 pm

“Three!”
Kate fall down from Amy, when she heard the three count. She could not beliefs it. She had won the match up for her Team. As fast as possible she rolled out of the ring and went to Ele, how was still lying on the ground. Kate help her friend up and huge her. “We did it we won!”, Kate screamed loud and happy out. She was not watching her beaten opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Amy kicked Kate off of her but it did little good as she heard the bell ring. Kate scampered off the second it did so to go find her team mate while she just looked ill still in the middle of the ring, they lost but even then it was unfair to call it that they had dominated the fight overall, there was little doubt about that but still here they were with the first loss they had taken as a team.

Kyoko looked on shocked and angry, she had Kate beat to a pulp and about to finish the job and thanks to Amy's ego it was taken from them..no, no it was because of her opponents underhanded tactic, Amy had an ego but they had dealt with that problem before it want her fault. Amy looked over to the celebrating girl helping up her friend and slowly made her way over to them, her eyes blazeing with rage
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next