Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 10 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:21 am

Amelies squeeze had somewhat turned to a simple hold, as the buxom girl found herself bucking her hips against the small form in her arms. "Fuck...this wasn't suppose..." she'd mutter, clearly caught off guard, not expecting to be the one who came out of the hefty body contact panting in heat. She'd try to compress Sig for what she could, but her intentions had somewhat changed, from either making the girl pass out or orgasm, to somewhat humping her herself!

Her breathing only continuing to get more extreme, nipples now stiff to the point they'd be painful to any small woman being pressed into them, Amelie would bite her lip, struggling to maintain her composure, as she simply found herself unable to let go of Sig!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 10 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:26 am

"O-oohh...!" Sig let out a mix of yelp and moan as Amelie put more pressure in her squeezing, while also humping her trapped form to really stir her own arousal as well!

She writhed, her lithe figure rolled and rubbed against the amazon, somewhat unintentionally. She was still a little drained to pay attention to Amelie's aroused state, although it starting to become more apparent. Not that she could really do anything with the woman hugging her so tightly, though. It looked to her, however, that Amelie might be able to get herself off just from doing what she's been doing now without little assistance from her part!

"Nnnghhh... i-it h-hurts... g-guhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 pm

"It's...meant...too.." The French woman would respond, evidently growing more and more frustrated that she felt herself actually close to orgasming from pressing the tiny figure against her frame. She'd be somewhat forced to bite her lip, releasing a huffled moan as she felt herself coming close, embarrassingly so since it was mostly against her will.

And then she did.

Exploding somewhat once more against Sig's wet frame, Amelie would briefly borderline crush the girl as her body stiffened, before she simply held the girl against her frame, no longer squeezing. She'd pant wildly, feeling her crotch wetten once more against Sig's damp frame, head leaning back in a thin bead of sweat.

"Naughty...little...petite..."
Somehow, the French girl dared to blame Sig, despite her orgasm being near solely her own fault.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Sig felt herself being quite aroused herself despite her last orgasm being just not too long ago. For some reason, seeing Amelie in heat and all being aroused from her barely doing anything was turning her on. And then there was the grinding and squeezing as well. To her surprise, the amazon even drove herself all the way and came!

She got squeezed harder as a result, though, which made her let out an agonized cry, her body slipped down slightly as Amelie finally eased off the embrace, limping. She had no idea what just happened, but the woman seemed to blame her for her latest climax.

"W-wha...? What did I do...?" the lithe blonde blurted between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:35 pm

"You...know what you...did..." Amelie would pant, body still somewhat in the ecstasy of her orgasm. Sig had somewhat slipped down her grip, the girls face now near pressing in Amelie's chest, the bigger French woman still somewhat relenting in releasing her fully. She'd briefly jostle somewhat, before releasing one of her arms, holding Sig's waist with but one arm. Her free arm would reach down, trying to somewhat pull on Sig's legs, to suggest to the smaller girl to wrap her legs somewhat around the French woman's waist, or at least over her thighs.

Finally catching her breath and senses, releasing Sig's leg, Amelie would bring up her now free hand to Sig's hair once more, briefly gently ruffling the girls hair. "My little petite...I'm going to get you...for that..." she'd wink at the girl, her voice somewhat low and suggestive. With that, her hand would start to push Sig's hair slowly into her chest, with such firmness that the girl wouldn't pull out easily!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Sig wasn't really sure whether Amelie was genuinely upset or not. The woman seemed to insist that it was her doing that made her came, and yet she treated her rather affectionately at the moment, ruffling her messed blonde hair while wrapping her legs around her waist.

All of a sudden, though, Amelie pulled her head into her massive cleavage, causing Sig to yelp and squirmed within her embrace. She tried to pull her head away initially, but the amazon still had her strength in her despite just having an orgasm, keeping her buried between her large boobs with just an arm!

"Mmmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:43 am

Amelie had somewhat forced Sig to wrap around her, already crouching somewhat so that her huge thighs would serve as impasse's for Sig should her legs try to straighten out. The French girl had been working on the manoeuvre with somewhat difficulty; finding a apt finisher which would satisfy her own lust whilst of course putting her foe out of action. Forcing one last orgasm from Sig, would always be a plus, something she seemingly aimed for as she rubbed the girl's face in her chest.

"After you pass out...you might just wake up like this...my little petite!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:52 am

"Mmmhhbbfff... Mmmhhhff...!" Sig let out a muffled moan as Amelie's large breasts were rubbed all over her smothered face while the woman holding her in her embrace.

She squirmed and mumbled her protest, but her effort was futile to say the least. No longer having the strength to fight the amazon at this point, she could feel her consciousness slipping away with her airways blocked.

That wasn't all of it, though, as her arousal that was left unattended after Amelie came a while back now began to build up again. She couldn't really imagine herself having an orgasm from just being smothered and hugged, but as it was it might not be impossible for that to happen!

"Mmmbb... mmnnbb..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 am

Amelie decided to somewhat grind her body against Sig, jostling the smaller girl's crotch up and down her stomach, to really drive home the utterly-finishing end manoeuvre. The fact that the smaller girl was forcibly wrapped around her was driving Amelie somewhat wild; and would of likely driven her to yet another orgasm, was she still not wheeling from her last!

The French girl would somewhat drive her hips forward and upwards as she outright refused to allow the girl space to breath, her massive chest essentially swallowing Sig's head.

"My little petite, your so tiny I could do this all day! Now what will happen to you first, hmm?" She'd murmur, curious whether Sig would reach orgasm, pass out, or both!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:11 am

Amelie's humping and grinding somewhat kept Sig from being completely unconscious at the moment, the heightened arousal made her having the urge to cum before she passed out if the woman intended to make her faint. She moaned and writhed weakly, her body felt like melting into a puddle in the amazon's grasps. The breasts that were surrounding her felt so pilllowy that it almost made her not wanting to released by the woman!

"Mmmgghhhhh..."

She tensed up a bit and let out a low growl into the large tits of Amelie before too long, her crotch dampened once again, wetting the outfit of the amazon a bit as well. Everything seemed to start blacking out from that point as her eyes felt pretty heavy. She limped out, barely breathing, her legs slowly began to untangle while her arms hung on her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next