Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Whilst Sig was by no means a weak woman, Amelie simply responded by wrapping her arms somewhat softly behind the back of her foe, for a means to pull on. Feeling Sig's hands again brush down her own to try and take control, the French girl would somewhat giggle. "I'm not so easy to tame, my little Sig!" before somewhat buckling her hips, grinding her lower stomach and crotch somewhat on the firm rear of the girl which had mounted her.

With her somewhat loose lock, she'd try to both pull herself up somewhat, whilst yanking Sig downwards towards her; Amelie's eyes on Sig's smaller chest which was precariously placed right in front of her face, the French girl almost looked to be trying to motorboat her foe!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Sig felt Amelie's arms wrapped around her back, and the bucking that followed up afterwards disrupted her balance and halted her pushing. She was then pulled towards the woman, her smaller breasts almost pressed against Amelie's face. Her attempt to pin the woman just went kaput.

"Ghh... n-no wayyy...!" she whined, not really knowing what to at this point as Amelie almost had her trapped completely.

She'd try to push the woman's shoulders, which would allow her opponent's hands to roam free as a result. There wasn't too many options available to her, though, and as tempting as it looked to have Amelie sucked on her breasts, Sig still had her fighter side in her at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Amelie would jostle the woman in her gently grip, clearly enjoying the grind of the smaller firm figure in her arms. Her own chest had somewhat swallowed Sig's stomach, either boob pressing hard and mushrooming to each of the girls hips. She would stop her bucking somewhat, deciding to focus solely on the target right in front of her, rather than force a stirring up of emotion down below her foe. Her hands would lock behind on either of Sig's hips; her grip not exactly in a position to try and squeeze the smaller girl into her, but by no means Sig would be moving backwards any time soon.

"Yes, way!" The girl would respond somewhat thickly in her accent, her mouth already moving somewhat to the left side of Sig's chest, before she'd plant somewhat of a lick on the girl, more of a test to see how she responded. Not that said response would at all matter, as Amelie would aim to turn the girl to jelly in her arms no matter what.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Their figures grinding against each other was just a little distraction at first, but it was surely growing in an increasing pace. That wasn't really the biggest concern for Sig at the moment, however. Amelie now had secured her waists with her arms, keeping her glued to the woman. Then, while she still trying to figure out what to do next, came the tongue flicking on her thinly covered breast, causing her to moan and arch herself slightly in the hold.

"Nnn...!"

Her body felt a jolt from inside, and her attempt to fight back came to an abrupt halt for a second or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Amelie would follow up, somewhat kissing the chest of her foe and pressing her face tightly into the cleavage of the smaller girl, as muffled moans could be heard from the French newbie. Her arms would somewhat pull Sig towards her in a grinding motion; her stomach now somewhat riding up and down against Amelie's hefty chest.

The arch only made the French girl continue, Sig's body pushing itself against the curvier girls. Gently, Amelie would try to roll, so that Sig was no longer on top of her but now softly against the canvas; Amelie's licking motion would only progress, as her chest now grinded against the girls stomach more weightily!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:23 pm

"H-haaa... haaa.... haaaa...! Aaahhnn...!" Sig starting to moan loudly as Amelie pressed her face on her chest, the moaning of the woman made her breasts vibrated a bit, which only stimulating her even further.

On top of that, Amelie's chest were grinding her stomach, assaulting Sig's midsection with a sensation she never felt before. She was pulled closer, almost like her lithe form getting absorbed by the woman's voluptuous figure.

Then Amelie rolled over, placing Sig at the bottom, allowing her to grind and lick on the lithe blonde's breasts more aggressively. Trapped under the giantess' buxom body, Sig was quickly reduced into a moaning and writhing mess from the woman's stimulating movement!

"A-aaahhn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 pm

With her bigger figure on top Amelie released her tight grip, seeing as how her body was doing more than enough to keep them pressed. Instead, either hand would come to Sig's own wrists, in case the small girl dare try to stop her assault!

In between the bigger woman's muffled moans, she'd whisper out. "Like... a doll..you are...Sig!" Between the long, lustful licks of that smaller figures chest, as Amelie's stomach and crotch would grind against Sig's own crotch, the French woman seemingly determined to force more heated moans from Sig.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Her arms were quickly seized by Amelie, which made Sig pretty much helpless under the woman as it was. Even without that, the relentless sexual assault from Amelie who's licking her breasts while grinding her belly and crotch with her generous figure seemed more than enough to keep the blonde from resisting. Her arousal was skyrocketing in no time, much to her own surprise considering it wasn't her first time being subjected to a sexual assault.

"N-nnwaahh... ooohh...! I-I'm not... ahmmm... a-a d-dooollll...!" she tried to protest between her moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Planting somewhat of a sharp nibble on her smaller foe, Amelie would finally remove her face, declaring, "Then I will make you my doll!" Before her hands came to grip Sig's own thighs firmly. Shuffling back somewhat, to a kneeling position, Amelie's body would be in between either of the leg's she held, before she'd somewhat forcibly pull Sig close towards her, as if she was forcing the smaller girl to clamp a waist scissors on!

Only with Amelie's grinding, her soft stomach would be riding up and down the laying down Sig's crotch, her and still on her foes legs to prevent her actually locking on a painful scissors. She'd begin to add somewhat of a thrusting motion, her massive chest jiggling as Amelie repeatedly forced her body to rub against Sig's sensitives!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:55 pm

"H-haa... w-whaa... aaahhnnn..!" Sig was no longer able to respond to Amelie's words, her lips busy moaning as the woman upped her game after making her declaration.

With her legs spread and held by the busty amazon, her bikini clad crotch was now exposed more to Amelie's grinding. That was what quickly turned her putty under the bigger woman, her lithe form could only hump along Amelie's rhythm as her crotch was getting wetter and wetter. The thrusting made her bucked a bit from time to time, her resistance was fading into thin air in a matter of minutes, if not seconds as it was replaced by arousal.

"Ooohh... ohhh... oooohh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next