Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Amelie's somewhat psychological move had briefly numbed her foe, as it appeared Sig simply didn't know how to react to the busty rookie groping herself mid match! Taking somewhat of an advantage given, Amelie's own hand would shoot forward, deciding this time to grope and compare Sig's own chest!

"Oh petite. Appropriate name, no?" Amelie would laugh, before in somewhat of a display of outright strength, she'd try to force the girls hands to slowly be pushed, just above her head!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:41 pm

"A-ahmmm...!" Sig moaned louder this time as Amelie stepped up her teasing and gropped her breasts, while continuing to make fun of their appalling physical difference. "G-gh... s-shut up..."

The woman then started to reveal her strength, pulling her arms so they'd be aligned above her head. Sig couldn't fight Amelie's strength as it was, and now found herself stuck even further within the girl's grasps. Maybe it's the feeling of Amelie's hand on her breasts that made her not wanting to let go...

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:52 pm

With one hand groping and caressing her foe, the other performing a form of restraint, Amelie would step close, finally bringing the two bodies together. She wouldn't at all release her restraint, the closer distance infact allowing her to pull somewhat easier, bringing Sig ever so slighly onto her tiptoes. Pressing fronts with the smaller foe, she'd lean in, hand still cupping her chest.

"There's other means, than a match, no? I can work you until you cannot stand, if you would just let me..."

Last edited by scorn53 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Sig kept hesitating about pulling back and now she no longer had that opportunity. Amelie pulled her close while forcing her to be on her toes, the woman's voluptuous' figure pressed against her lithe form. With Amelie's other hand still on her breast, she found it difficult to even think of anything that could earn her freedom as it was!

"L-let me go...!" she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm

"The petite has a roar, no? I will hear you cry my little.." Amelie's last words were inaudible, as she'd briefly nuzzle the side of Sig's head before planting a kiss on her cheek! Finally, she'd release her restraint, somewhat pushing Sig backwards via her chest, as both hands came to her own huge hips.

"Come, 'Sig!'" She'd roar once more, as if it were a challenge, again in her heavy French accent.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Sig gasped as she felt Amelie's lips on her cheek, her blush grew deeper for a bit. She was then pushed back by the bigger woman, who'd challenge her as well to add to her embarrassment.

Without too much thinking, she dashed forward, intending to fake a clothesline attempt before slipping behind Amelie. Her experience already told her that strikes wouldn't really be enough to knock a bigger opponent like this one down, so she had to play smarter. What she was aiming once she got behind Amelie was to kick the woman's legs to bring her down!

"Yaahhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Amelie didn't even attempt to block the clothesline that never came, her eyes simply following her foe as instead she'd duck behind her. In a sharp strike though, the french woman would be somewhat downed, falling to a knee, releasing a yelp as the smaller figure forced her down!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Amelie went down rather easily, but Sig wasn't bothering to find out whether the girl was taking it easy on her or not. She'd push the woman onto her front before turning her over to set her up for what she had in mind. Now that the momentum was on her side, she might have to be quick.

The lithe blonde would attempt to straddle Amelie, her hands looking for the woman's wrists so she could pin her down to the mat. Her intention was to trap her opponent in a schoolgirl pin position, but first she had to bring Amelie under her control first.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:26 am

Going down partially because of a acute shot to her knee, and part curiosity over her smaller opponent would try, Amelie would fall to her back, relatively care free. After all, Sig didn't seem to be the sort who would try to outright crush or dominate her when grounded, although there was always the risk of a somewhat jarring and precise limb lock. Then again, the French rookie was confident she could get her way out of most holds with the girl, in mostly 'lewd' ways.

Surely enough, Sig would quickly attempt to reaffirm control, essentially sitting on the French girl's soft stomach. Smiling as the smaller figure almost cutely tried to establish dominance, Amelie would respond to her attempts to pin her hands by bringing them up to Sig's hips, casually feeling up and down the girls body. She'd then pull slightly, so that she was no longer flat on her back; her ridiculously large chest now pressing somewhat into Amelie's own stomach!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 am

Amelie didn't seem to concerned with Sig's attempt to pin her down. Either she was too confident over her abilities, or she's just the type of person who's not easy to panic. The hands of the busty woman weren't easy to control, as Amelie would use them to feel Sig's body again. It was a curious choice considering she probably could just push the lithe blonde off her or something.

Sig tried to keep those touchy hands away, intending to bring them above the head of her opponent before she started moving herself up and up to complete the schoolgirl pin position. However, that plan was no longer possible as Amelie began to rise up, preventing Sig to shift herself towards the pinning position.

The blonde clicked her tongue and tried to push the bigger woman down again, leaning forward as much as she could to give herself an extra momentum, which brought her body dangerously close to Amelie's as it was.

"Nnnghh... s-stay down..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next