Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shower Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Shower Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower Encounter

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:14 am

After some obvious reluctance Da Xia agreed to her terms, every part of her told her the obvious that she did so with the added stipulation on the line as she removed her towel and went against the wall to take her long overdue punches.

Her last retort made her laugh a bit before she posed in front of her rival showing off her figure. "Trust me if I needed a body to admire I'd look in the mirror and considering that you love to get girls naked and fuck them, I'm not the one you should be calling a perv, now hold still."

Kyoko walked up to Da Xia and placed her left hand on the wall as she raised her right arm up and back behind her before throwing her first punch into Da Xia's cute belly button. Then she followed it with another punch in the same spot, her third punch struck just a little bit lower then that. Her fourth punch hit Da's side and she quickly sent a jab into her other side, then she sent two rapid fire punches into Da's solar plexus. With three more punches left she threw another punch into Da Xia's belly button again, then sent one between her ribs and ended her last punch on a high note, driving it between her belly button and her panties and twisting it a bit, leaving it there to cause a bit more pain.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:21 am

Da Xia scoffed out as Kyoko tried to turn her insult around on her, but before she could take the time to snark back, Kyoko began punching her stomach. First one didn't hurt. That's what Da Xia was trying to believe as she tried to keep a straight face. Second one, a little bit having been hit in the same spot, but only a crack of pain got through. Each shot after that Da Xia's strong front was cracking and waning before she was left gasping for air with her stomach and torso burning in pain.

"Fuck...you..." she gasped out, the punches hurt a lot more than she wanted to admit as she stood up straight, only to hunch back down from the pain. Now she got what she wanted as she would reach out to grab Kyoko by her bra strap. "Now you got what you wanted....now give me what I want. Get naked. We're going to the showers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 am

"Oh come on, you should feel proud, you have a sexy punchable tummy. If you want to pay me back maybe the loser should also be forced to take a certain number of belly punches. What do you say.?" Kyoko added as she began to strip down to her birthday suit, her top going off first followed by her panties and bra before she was completely naked and jesters for Da Xia to lead the way.

"By the way we should clarify how much we take for the consequences now, like how long it is and how many punches they take. Unless you want to make that winners choice. And what are the rules to this, anything goes? What if you pass out before you surrender?" Kyoko explained wanting to get a clear view of the rules before they started.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 am

"Bite me bitch." she hissed at Kyoko, not liking the idea of being 'praised' by Kyoko. The idea of getting to punch Kyoko in the stomach along with winning the fight and her as a servant was all to enticing. "*cough* I think the mistress can do whatever she wants to her servant. Yeah anything goes hentai wise. No strikes, no complex holds, just us fucking until the other begs for it to stop. And if you were to pass out before you submitted, then you would wake up at my place ready to be my servant!" she explained to clarify when Kyoko would lose to her as now both of them were standing naked to the entrance of the showers. "So don't think you can get away with belly shots this time." Da Xia hissed out as she made her way into the shower stalls, beckoning Kyoko to follow her.

She would make her way to very back of the showers to ensure that no one would disturb them unless they went out of their way. Opening the stall she offered to hold the door for Kyoko. "Come on bitch, the stall is waiting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 am

"Im serious, in fact maybe rather then a servant, I can just tie you up to a punching bag and work you over to my hearts content." Kyoko revealed in Da Xia's anger from what she'd seen and heard she was nightmare to anyone she got control over and the bully hater in her was determined to make her suffer for every second of it. Da Xia explained the rules and Kyoko was slightly annoyed by them, no striking or complex holds? "and you still think I'm the perv with those rules, but whatever." she could respect the no complex hold but she couldn't help but think if Da pissed her off enough to the point that slapping her across the face wasn't necessary.

She followed her to the very back of the showers, where they had the best chance of going undistirubed, or anyone hearing their pathetic pleas for mercy when it was over. "Your too kind." Kyoko said sarcasticly as she enters and got in the middle of the shower, the floor was slightly wet but not super slippery and Kyoko felt it wouldn't be too much of a problem for now. "Alright, you ready?"

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Thu May 26, 2016 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 am

"Pfff!" Da Xia scoffed out as Kyoko walked past her into the stall, following shortly after as she closed the door behind her. The tight quarters of the stall was going to make if very difficult for either girl to pull out and escape to catch their breath or cool down. Which was what Da Xia wanted, she didn't want this to be any but a demonstration of her showing Kyoko that win she got over her was nothing more than a fluke victory.

Now that the both of them were in the stall, Da Xia walked up to Kyoko as she would lean into her, pressing their breasts against each other. "Not yet..." she would whisper, reaching past Kyoko to turn on the shower and let the warm waters rain down on them while they were going to have their intimate fight. "Now I'm ready." she proclaimed, pulling herself off of Kyoko before attempting to swing her chest and smack her boob against Kyoko for the first hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:16 am

The stall they were in was pretty small and while it accomadated both of them there wasn't much room for anything else, Kyoko suspected that it was for this very reason she suggested it be contested in here. "Guess you just love having me close by." Kyoko muttered more to herself before Da Xia got up close to her, pushing her breast against hers before she turned on the showers the warm water that cascaded down on her bring a warm sensation down her body when mixed I with how close Da was to her.

She made the first move pulling away and smacking her chest against hers, a shock went through her chest as she pulled back as far as she could. Angered Kyoko charged in and grabbed Da Xia's chest, tightening her had as she tried to squeeze her breasts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 am

"Yeah...I really love it when I get you to scream." Da Xia snarked back after smacking her chest her into Kyoko. Her smug look in getting the first hit on Kyoko was quickly washed off when her opponent charged at her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing it in the not so gentle way. "Aaaahhh..! Wh-why you!" Da Xia hissed out as she retaliated by shooting her hands for Kyoko's breasts and returning the hard squeeze.

"Nnnnn...! Now things can get fun..." she hissed out as she began to knead the breasts in her hand, trying to get Kyoko aroused as she would shoot her face forward to try and seize Kyoko's lips with a rough kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 am

Kyoko began squeezing with all she had starting to get an advantage, admittedly this was a bigger uphill battle then their match, Da Xia seemed to calm about there situation when it started and that meant she was completely confident in her ability to win, a confidence Kyoko was eager to break. Da Xia brough her hands up and began paying back her breast attack and now it was Kyoko's turn to flinch in pain, she fought to avoid screaming until Da took it to the next level by bringing her in for a kiss, Kyoko knew what she was doing, she figured that by repeating hoe their match went she could take this but Kyoko had learned are w extra tricks and was eager to show them.

Using her other hand she would drive her fingers down Da Xia's crotch and get her aroused before turning her hips to keep her opponent from repaying the favor, or at least without some trouble.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:04 am

Da Xia had a smile on her face as she kissed Kyoko, trying to convey the feeling that she wanted to dominate her. However that goal was going to be placed a few steps back when Kyoko's hand went down and started to play with her sex as she was forced to break the kiss. "Aaaaahhh...!" she moaned out as a red tint appeared on her cheeks, she was a little embarrassed that Kyoko had gotten the drop on her but she was sure to try and hide that behind a strong facade. "Looks like you learned a few things....slut." she hissed out as her hand shot down to try and get her fingers on Kyoko's sex.

However Kyoko made it difficult to do so, twisting her hips to protect her sex as Da Xia grunted. She attempted to try and twist herself in teh direction of the sex in hopes that she would be able to return the favor, however Kyoko was sure to keep it out of her grasp. Not one to be discouraged, Da Xia instead moved her hand up to try and catch Kyoko by surprise and pinch her nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next