by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cold Shower

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cold Shower Empty Cold Shower

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Continued from here:

Ryo let out a low groan, the nude boy entering the male locker room. He had just finished one hell of a match with the lovely, and badass, Mako, also known as "The Shark", the self proclaimed "King" of Tension. He had attempted to challenge her for her crown, in the main event of the night...and, as evidenced by the bruises starting to form over his body, and the cum on his face, thighs, and the back of his head, he had lost, though he at least gave as good as he got, putting up a good fight against The Shark and nearly having her beaten on an occasion or two.

A hard fight, a loss, but a few good orgasms, given and taken...overall, not a bad night.

Given he was in the main event, the locker room was pretty much empty, with only a couple other male fighters who had been on the match or two before his finishing getting ready and heading out, giving him a nod as they went off. A couple of the more straight ones kept their heads turned, given he was naked and all, though for the most part, nobody really cared, himself included. In truth, he was glad to have gone on last. Not just for being able to say he was in his first main event match, but because the shower area would be empty, devoid of people, and he could have a peaceful and quiet shower.

He stepped into a stall, not bothering to close the curtain behind it, and turned the water on, letting it get nice and warm, not overly hot, before stepping in. He let out a long sigh, feeling the cleansing waters flow over him, as he grabbed and rubbed some soap all over himself, letting the cum and sweat wash away off his body. Much as he enjoyed his sexually active job, he admitted that the side effect of it was that he ended up...looking and smelling funky after, the smell of sweat and sex following him. As a result, the post-match shower once by far one of his favorite perks of the job.

Soon enough, he was much cleaner, water droplets glistening off of his smooth and tan skin, though he stayed in the shower for now, simply enjoying the feel of hot water on him, how it slowly, as time went on, caused his stiff and sore muscles to relax, while he played the match back in his head, remembering fondly how he and Mako had boldly stripped in front of each other, the woman not backing down from any kind of challenge, and just how dominant and sexy that footjob/chokehold had been.

Indeed, he enjoyed reminiscing so much...that he started to feel himself get a bit excited below the waist, his cock starting to stiffen a little. He took a look around, closing the curtain around him. Nobody was here...there was nothing wrong with a little playtime before he went home, right? With that, he leaned against the wall of the shower stall, slowly and lazily starting to play with himself a bit as he relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Cold Shower Empty Re: Cold Shower

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:14 pm

Mako was pretty dirty after her match with Ryo. Sweat and cum being the things she was currently covered in. Honesty, the shark might've over done it tonight. She normally didn't get that sexual while in a match. Sexual taunts and comments sure, but she rarely went the whole way without it specifically being an actual sex fight. Still, it was pretty damn fun, and she'd do it again if given the chance.

So walking into the locker rooms to clean herself up, Mako place her dirty clothes on a bench, while her clean clothes stayed in the bag next to her dirty attire. Then, still nude from her match, the shark would wrap a small towel around her waist to cover up until after she was washed up. Of course, her chest was still on full display, but it was better than nothing. This was normally how Mako wore towels at saunas, home, etc. She didn't really care about who saw her, anyway. The towel was just so people wouldn't freak out too much about her being naked.

So after getting her stuff together, Mako would make her way to one of the shower stalls, step in, strip off the towel, and turn on the water. It felt nice to feel the droplets on her skin, and shed close her eyes to enjoy the sensation. Then, Mako did something bad. She'd grab the divider of the shower stalls, lift herself up a bit to look over it, and greet Ryo as he apparently played with himself.

"Hey there-woah! Haha! Wow...Well you seem to be enjoying yourself." the shark laughed after shouting 'hey' loud to freak him the hell out. Honestly, though, it probably wouldn't take much to freak someone out when she was leaning over the divider like this. Especially when he was currently rubbing one out and she asked him if he was enjoying it. That might just give someone a heart attack as well as startle them.

"You know...this doesn't surprise me at all. Is that weird?" Mako said to him with a laugh. Honestly if anything was weird, it was the fact that she was here. This was the men's room, after all, not the woman's. The reason Mako disregarded that fact was because she wanted to toy with Ryo for just a bit longer. And she wanted to do it both sexually, and mentally.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

There we go, just a nice and quick jerk, and then he could finish up and go-"AHH!"

He yelled, as somebody unexpectedly yelled right at him, causing him to jump about a good foot in the air, having to grab the privacy curtain to steady himself, to avoid slipping on the wet floor. Heart pounding, eyes wide, he looked around, wondering who the hell had scared him like that...when he looked up, and saw his most recent opponent staring down at him.

"MAKO!? W-wha...the hell are...you scared the...This is THE GUYS LOCKER ROOM!" He protested, one hand over his heart as it continued to pound wildly, his breathing still heavy, wondering what the hell she was doing there!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Mako brought her hand to her mouth as Ryo flailed all over the place in shock. This guy was just too funny to her. So she'd wait for him to regain his footing before talking anymore. After all, the poor guy seemed to be terrified at the moment. The least she could do was wait till he was safe from falling to tease him some more. Oddly enough, Ryo's first sentence that he was able to complete was to tell her that this was the guy's locker room. Did he think she didn't know that? Of course she knew that!

"I know. Pretty cool right?" Mako said relatively causally as she remained at the top of the divider. "I mean...I come in here every now and then...sometimes the girl's rooms are too packed. You know? Besides, who in their right mind would complain about a sexy girl coming in to shower with the guys? That's right, no one." the shark explained to Ryo before answering her own question so he couldn't.

"So real talk. Was I not enough for you out there? Cause here you are jerking yourself off like a rabbit after I spent a long time doing that for you in the ring. Don't worry, I'm not judging you for wanting to rub one out. My pride is just hurting since it looks like I didn't rock your world as hard as I thought..." Mako explained as graphically as she possibly could. "So! I am willing to cross over this divider and finish the job." she would then say with a smile.

Mako's plan might have earned her a trip to station had this been anywhere outside of Tension, and anyone besides Ryo, but that didn't mean it was fool proof. Lots of things could go wrong from a guy coming in here to Ryo getting cold feet (Which was the nice way of saying 'couldn't get it up'). Regardless, though, Mako was having enough fun just seeing this guy's reactions. So whatever happened next, the shark would still be happy with how things went.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:25 am

It took Ryo a good minute or so to recover from his shock. In all his time in Tension so far, a girl had never just shown up in the shower room, certainly not looking for him anyway. But his time recovering allowed him to hear out the beauty's explanation, and in the end, he couldn't help but shake his head and chuckle to himself. Mako was a wild one alright. She was wild in the ring, and wild out of the ring as well it seemed.

In truth...he liked that.

"Well, I mean, the last thing I want is to hurt your feelings....but I mean, you got to cum twice in our match, I only got to cum once. Dunno how much of my matches you've seen, but it rarely takes one orgasm to satisfy me...but if your willing to help with that, then by all means, please join me..."

He said, leaning against the wall, the naked fighter trying to look suave and cool in front of the very woman who had just defeated him and left him unconscious not that long ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:46 pm

"Oh my god he's trying to play it cool." Mako thought to herself as Ryo began to calm himself. The guy was putting on a good face, but the shark couldn't get the sight of him screaming out of her head. Overall, this little act was cute to her, though. So as Ryo said to join him, Mako didn't need much convincing to do so.

"Ok...trying to act cool now, huh? Gonna act like that whole screaming part never happened~" Mako teased before getting off the divider. Then, shortly after, the shark would walk out of the shower before walking into Ryo's stall.

"Well either way...since I didn't beat on you enough in the ring...I'm about to go fifty shades on you, here~" Mako declared before grabbing the guy's cock and slowly jerking it. "Hehe...Like that? Well...call me flintstone...cause I'm about to make your bed rock~" the shark added trying to get Ryo rock hard with her dirty talk and puns.

"No wait...I can do better than bed rock...Nah fuck it...We're already in shower so I'm twice as wet..." Mako would say, slipping in yet another dirty pun. This one almost made her bust out laughing, but her hand never faltered as it continued to rub the guy off. Mako had lots of dirty pick up lines she could throw at Ryo. Not because she used them to pick up people, but because she always got a laugh out of them.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 pm

As stunning as Mako was in looks, as talented as she was in the ring...she was that bad at pick up lines. Ryo liked to think he was the king of bad puns and bad pick up lines, but damn...that was just bad.

But he couldn't say they were bad, or even laugh at them, partly because he didn't want to hurt Mako's feelings...and mostly because she had his cock in her hands, and he was enjoying the feeilng of her stroking him, and didn't want to entertain any idea that might make her angry and cause her to smack him.

"Heh...not bad....mmmm...that feels pretty good..." He said, letting out a low moan and leaning against the wall of the stall, letting her get him off.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Mako smiled as she worked Ryo over. She didn't normally go for guys, and if she did they'd be bigger looking than him. However, Ryo had something she liked. That being how he was a perverted sex fiend, just like her. So it was no surprise that Mako was drawn to him. Now if he hadn't been so cute and handsome she might not be so attracted to him, luckily he looked pretty damn good in speedos. The fact that he wasn't laughing at her puns was kind of a shame, but she figured he was too aroused to laugh.

"What? Not a fan of puns? Meh...your loss. I had a good one about sharks and swimmers too." the woman said with a ever so slightly lewd smile on her face. Mako wanted some pleasure too, though. So as the water continued to shower them in the stall, the shark would grab Ryo's hand and smack it right against her crotch.

"You've still gotta work on me, you little perv~" Mako purred as she got him started on fingering her. At the same time, the shark would change the grip she had on Ryo's cock so that his head would be near her thumb rather than her pinky finger. "If you don't...then maybe I'll go back to grinding my pussy against your skull like a sex toy~"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:59 am

Ryo was enjoying her handjob, but The shark made it clear soon enough that this wasn't meant to just be a one sided affair. Which, truthfully, was pretty fair. After all, she was willing to come all the way to the men's locker room just to give him some pleasure, who was he to not give any back?

"No need, I know what the ladies like!"

He said back, quickly slipping two of his fingers in between Mako's legs, wasting no time in fingering her, pumping his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Normally he'd have gone a bit slower at first, teased a bit more, but Mako did not seem like the type to enjoy that sort of thing. No, quick and rough, that seemed more her style!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Mako let out a few moans as Ryo pumped his fingers in and out of her sex. She was loving the feeling, but couldn't help but let out a chuckle when he said he knew what the ladies liked.

"Oh you do, huh?" Mako asked full of doubt with an eyebrow raised. "Well Im not just some lady, Ryo. Remember that. Or else we might have a repeat of what went down in the ring~" the shark warned as she began to rub his shaft with both of her hands. Mako had no qualms about what she did with Ryo in the ring. And she'd do it again if it meant having a good time. So Ryo had better keep her satisfied if he didn't want to be on the receiving end of another frenzied fucking from a sex-crazed shark.

"And if we need a repeat...well...lets say I won't be as gentle...and I won't stop at one orgasm...and I won't keep the details a secret from the rest of the locker-room...cause I've kinda got loose lips when it comes to sex." Mako explained to give Ryo a trifecta of reason to do good by her tonight. "Speaking of lips..." the shark added before kissing Ryo's, and immediately slipping him her tongue.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next