by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A steamy shower [NewPerson]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A steamy shower [NewPerson] Empty A steamy shower [NewPerson]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 am

Continues from here

After a very impressive debut match for the newest addition to the roster, Akiha Kosha against the younger sister of one of the most famous top wrestlers in AFW the two girl's who had now left the arena area and was heading through the hallways of AFW to go towards the locker rooms. Belinda was carrying Akiha in a piggyback ride, her tired body told her this wasn't a good idea, but she felt as if she should help her rival get towards the shower. As tired as Belinda was...well she couldn't imagine how tired Akiha was, with the moves she had taken and how she had been hit by Belinda's strong finisher and then counted out in a pin fall. Belinda had even done a thing she rarely did in order to please the fans which was do a victory pose over her rival.

Currently though she was carrying Akiha through the hallways and finally found her way to the locker room and would proceed to open the door up, following  which Belinda would open the door and start to head into her locker room, carrying her defeated rival into the locker room. " You feeling alright ? You took a lot of nasty throws...not to mention my finisher, hehe..." Belinda let out, still feeling quite happy that she had managed to defeat her very tough rival and glad that she had made such an intense rival in this match. Though she did feel as if she at least needed some compensation for that painful red mist of Akiha's....her eyes still stung quite a bit, but at least now she was able to see somewhat alright, her vision was still slightly blurry and they were itching quite a bit.

" Soooo....how do you feel about being covered in sweat, both mine and yours ? cause that's gonna happen a lot in these kinds of wrestling matches." Belinda let out in a joking manner, laughing a bit at her own joke as she'd proceed to try and move Akiha over towards a bench in the locker room and attempt to place the wrestler down upon it and then turn to face the girl with her hands now on her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A steamy shower [NewPerson] Empty Re: A steamy shower [NewPerson]

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:11 am

Akiha began to open her eyes once again.  Her chest was now lying on top of Belinda back as she was being given a piggyback ride.  The raven hair wrestler began to think about the previous match they had and even though she had lost, she still felt it was a good debut match.  There was much back and forth and she even got a pin attempt and pulled off a few good moves.  Thus she was satisfied with her wrestling match verse her new found rival despite losing it.

She then found herself being brought into the locker room, as Belinda began to ask if she was alright.  “I am starting to recover, I should be fine, thanks for the concern.  Honestly, I am just glad you didn't keep working my arm over.” stated Akiha as she started to regain herself more and more with each passing second.  Belinda then ask another question, something a bit more suggestive.  “Well, I don't mind if it's you.  Though I guess this is to be expected.” she said in a bit of a submissive voice as she was now sitting down on the bench, with her breathing returning back to normal.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:31 am

Belinda would grin a bit as she heard that Akiha was alright, though at the arm comment she couldn't help but scratch at the back of her own head. " Aaahh....I probably should have, shouldn't I ? I mean we did say we weren't gonna go easy on each other, though I don't think I did regardless. Still, is it alright ? You did have a bit of trouble pulling off that last move of yours." Belinda let out as she'd lean in a bit closer to Akiha, looking on at the girl with her bright red eyes.

When Akiha let out that comment abotu how she didn't mind it if it was Belinda, the blond cutie couldn't help but blush oh so slightly, she'd back up a bit and then place her hands behind the back of her head, folding them up as she'd tap the toes of her right foot against the mat. " Oh, hah...well I guess I don't mind if it's your either. Still, It was a good match. I can honestly say I didn't expect you to mist me, or be such a challenge. At least I know now that I better watch myself." The blond Swede let out as she'd then move her hands towards the back of her own outfit and start to unzip it. " Well, I suppose I should get cleaned up, same to you...won't be good for us to just sit here and stew in each other's sweat."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:59 am

Akiha didn't like the fact that Belinda was apologizing.  “Please don't apologize, I'm glad that you didn't pull any punches and that you did fight smart and focus on my arm.  If you say you should have hold back, it kind of ruins the point of the match, doesn't it?  It's hurt but I can still move it and it should be fine after a day or two.  Plus I was really tired as well, considering that this match went on for a while and it's my first one.” stated Akiha as she looked at Belinda before she started to realize how they kind of look like opposites.  Her former opponent had blonde bright hair while she herself had dark raven hair.  In addition, Belinda also had Red eyes that almost look like blood while Akiha had blue eyes that look like the sky.

She then listened to everything else Belinda had to say and nodded her head in agreement.  “Yes it was an excellent match.  Even though I lost, I think it was a great debut match, I am glad to have had you as my opponent.  I learned a lot and I'm now thinking about using some of those moves you used against me, especially verse you.” stated Akiha as she smirk at the blond wrestler before then nodding in agreement once again about getting cleaned up.  Thus Akiha started by taking off her boats, socks and then gloves before taking a peek at her Belinda.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 am

Belinda would nod a bit at Akiha's words as she responded to Belinda's somewhat muddled words about what had happened in the match. She found herself soon shrugging her shoulder as she'd place a hand on her hip. " No no, I don't mean to apologize for going after your arm...more that I didn't go after it more I gues..hehe..maybe that makes me seem a bit more rutheless than I am ? " Belinda let out as she'd then proceed to step back and start to undress herself a bit. In truth yeah, she didn't like to think that Akiha could have possibly gotten hurt in that match....but Belinda felt that she had dropped the ball in some aspects of the match which could have possibly let her get a bit of a better control over Akiha....though maybe not ? She had only barley come out on top against the raven haired wrestler...so maybe it would just have equaled things out a bit more ? Who knew.

" Oh ? You're planning to steal my moves and use them against me ? You sure that's smart Akiha ? I know those moves pretty well, so I can probably punish you for just trying to pick them up and use them against me." Belinda let out with a teasing grin as she'd then flash a light smile to Akiha. " Though feel free to use whatever moves you saw me use. Won't stop me from ending out next match with a 1, 2, 3 in my favor! Hehe..." Belinda spoke out, enjoying her friendly and competitive banter with the raven haired girl, as she soon enough had finished unzipping the back of her outfit and would start to then pull down her blue skirt, moving onto slipping off the white top she wore. Leaving Belinda standing in a pair of white cotton panties with her thigh high boots and long sleeved gloves with a bare upper body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:33 pm

It didn't seem the conversation was going anywhere to Akiha, thus she decided she would end it.  “I guess we can keep talking about what we should have done but that doesn't matter.  In the end none of that will change the conclusion of the match, which you won.  So instead of focusing on this match let's focus on the next one.” stated the Japanese wrestler in confident tone, as she felt the match was well done.  Sure they could have done one or two things different but that might have backfired.  Perhaps if Belinda did focus more attacks on Akiha arm, then the raven hair wrestler might have not attempted her finisher and instead maybe attempted to perform more kicks instead which could have resulted in her win.  In Akiha mind, it was pointless to think about such things, just learn from your mistakes and move on.

She then listened to what Belinda had to say.  “Well all wrestlers use the same set of general moves.  Now I am not planning on using your exact same moves.  No, you see I plan on adding my own twists on your moves, so they will be similar yet different at the same time.  I can also use them verse other wrestlers as well.  Also if I do learn them, I can also punish you as well for using them.” stated  Akiha as she grinned.  “Oh the next match isn't going to end in a 1, 2, 3.  It will end with you yelling I give up.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she knew that was the most humiliating type of defeat. Akiha would then take off her one piece, revealing her black panties and black bra that she wore under it.  She would then work on taking her gloves and boots off next.

Last edited by Person on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:02 am

Belinda responded to Akiha's words with a nod, the raven haired girl was undoubtedly right in the fact that what had happened in their match didn't matter as it was already done, and even though Belinda's eyes were still stinging quite a bit because of the red mist and her face itself was still slightly red here and there. Even if that had been a somewhat cheap move on Akiha's part, Belinda didn't hold a grudge....though she knew to now be ready for such a thing in their upcoming rematch.  " You're right, but don't think I won't be more ready for your tricks on our next match though. That should up my advantage a bit. " Belinda let out as she'd start to pull her gloves off.

Hearing Akiha's comments the blond would be forced to turn around to face Akiha yet again, placing her hands on her hips as she'd walk up towards her rival, wearing only her thigh high boots and white panties. " Oh really ? I don't think that will happen Akiha." Belinda's let out, feeling a tad bit fired up by her rivals words. " If that's how you want it though, I can end our next match with you tapping for your life." Belinda's smirk at her opponent as she'd keep her position in front of Akiha, showing her frame off to her raven haired rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Akiha had now taken off her gloves, boots and was now starting to take off her socks as she continued to listen to her rival words on how she would be ready for her tricks.  “Don't take me for a one trick pony.  Who knows what I will do in our next match?  Maybe I will use the same tricks or perhaps I will use new ones.  Maybe just to throw you off, I might fight without using any tricks what so ever.  Regardless I plan to keep on training and constantly get better.  So you better be able to keep up with me or I will leave you in my dust.” stated Akiha as she stretch her arms before she began removing her bra.

The raven hair wrestler would hear the blond coming towards her and thus turned to face her only to see that her entire top, like Akiha's was exposed as well.  The Japanese wrestler simply starred for a second or two as she heard her rival words.  “Tapping for my life?  No, I refuse to tap out, I can't handle that type of lose.  Sure pinning me or knocking me out, I am fine with that but tapping out, I rather bite and be disqualified.” stated the smaller wrestler as she then scanned Belindia frame before then standing up and also placing her hands on her hips to show off her own frame.

((100th Post))

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 am

As she heard talk about how she might use new tricks, or maybe not use any tricks at all in their next match, Belinda found herself nodding a bit...she did enjoy this bit of banter and it was nice to have a rival with which she could perform such a thing with. Regardless, she wasn't about to back down from any form of back and forth smack talking. " I'd like to see how much of a challenge you'd be without any tricks~" Belinda let out in a teasing and challenging manner to her rival, probably coming off as a bit more cocky than intended by the young blond. " However, don't you go thinking that I'll just be letting you train up while I do nothing. I'll keep training as much as always and beat you again and again." Belinda let out in a somewhat prideful manner, puffing her chest out a bit.

When the two of them stood face to face with their tops exposed, both wrestler showing their determination in their mirrored stance. " What if I don't give you a chance to bite me, huh ? " Belinda let out as she'd press forward so that her larger breasts were pushed against her slightly smaller rival's chest. " What will you do then ? ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 am

The raven hair wrestler watch as her rival nodded her head as she listened to what had been said before giving her own retort back.  “Well how about we both stop barking for now.  We can spend all day talking about what if's but in the end we both know that next time we have a rematch it's going to be an intense match.  Just like now it will be with only one of us barely coming on top of our rival.  In fact I hope it will be more intense then this match we just had.” stated Akiha as she enjoyed their little debate but she was tired and sore from Belinda attacks, especially her arm.  In addition she really wanted to take a shower and Belinda chest was far bigger then the Japanese wrestler, thus making Akiha feel a bit inadequate compared to her rival, especially now that they were press against hers causing her face to go a bit red.

With that Akiha would step back before sitting down and removing her panties in addition to any other pieces of clothing that might remain on her.  Now fully nude she would make her way to the showers and turn on the hot water as she began to rinse herself.  “So do you have any plans the celebrate your victory?  Also how are your eyes doing?  I did hit you pretty badly with that red mist.” ask Akiha as she continued to rinse her hair while her back exposed to Belinda, making her vulnerable to any advances.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next