by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Go down

A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra) Empty A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra)

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 21, 2016 4:46 am

Heather let out a long sigh as she relaxed back in the locker rooms--finding the time where it seemed that not many others were around. She stretched herself out on the bench, kicking her legs out slightly as she yawned. Since she's been back in the place, she's been a bit at work re-finding her way in the whole thing. She still had a few unfinished deals that she had to take care of, but in her eyes she was on the right path to getting things back on track.

She rubbed her eyes a little, pushing herself up before she started stripping from her match attire. She was planning on just relaxing herself in the showers a bit before heading home, finding this quite the time to do so. She could hear the showers running already, but she didn't mind honestly someone else being there, wasn't a big deal to her. She removed each part of her attire one by one--packing them into her bag before she reached over near the showers, grabbing a towel from the racks on the outside.

"Haah--should be nice..always a good thing at the end of the day." She said to herself, stretching herself out a little as she just loosely wrapped the towel around her body. She looked around a bit, yawning before she went to start heading over to the showers.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra) Empty Re: A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Sat May 21, 2016 5:31 am

Angel closed her eyes, letting the heated water of the shower run over her body, letting it wash away her troubles and her thoughts. She had a lot of her mind, between the mess with Styx's gang, trying to get her career back on the right foot, and Summer Splash right around the corner. Even tonight, when she didn't have a match scheduled, they still wanted her in the arena for some promo work and a brief photoshoot. Fine by her. She didn't have anything else happening tonight anyway. Mercy was busy and Ace was elsewhere, so she was more than happy to come by the arena for some busywork.

When she had finally finished her shower, Angel reached out and turned off the water, yawning lightly as she stepped out of her stall, grabbing her towel from it's rack. With a few quick, rough motions, she dried off her hair and ran it down her body, making sure to rub herself down all over. Then, with one more quick motion, she pulled it around her curvy form, tucking the top of the towel into itself to keep it wrapped tight.

Once that was down, the Latina started to make her way to the exit leading from the showers back into the locker room proper. Her mind was elsewhere, Angel not really paying much attention to anything or anything else. She had a lot of think about, and a lot to to plan in a very short time.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra) Empty Re: A Steamy Confrontation (For Alexandra)

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 21, 2016 5:45 am

Heather blinked just a bit as she noticed the water turning off in the shower room. She shrugged it off a little, fully planning on just walking past whoever was about to come out. This was her relaxing time and she couldn't think of anyone who could turn that around..until she saw exactly who it was that was coming out of the showers. She stood there in front of the passageway--freezing up as she noticed the nearly shining girl who had just stepped out.

"You....A-angel??" Heather let out, almost totally frozen as she held the towel to her chest, not knowing what to say at first before she grit her teeth. She did her absolute best to shake the blush off her face from seeing her frame like this right in front of her in nothing but a towel--clenching her fists hard as she stood before the girl who she couldn't get out of her mind ever since that one PPV event.

"Tch..Finally..getting to see you again after all this time. It's almost unbelievable that this chance came up." She let out, having to keep stopping her eyes from darting up and down Angel's body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat May 21, 2016 6:19 am

The sound of that voice was enough to snap Angel out of her daze. Just like Heather, she froze in place, staring towards the other woman. Heather. Of all people, it had to be Heather. One of the last people in the world she wanted to see right now.

Unlike Heather though, Angel didn't waste any time letting her eyes trace down the woman's towel-covered body, looking her over before riding her curves back upwards, locking eyes with her for just a split-second. She listened to Heather's words, took a moment to think over them, and then...

Then she simple walked forward. She started to walk past Heather, brushing shoulders with her as she walked by her. She didn't say a word, or even really acknowledge the woman's presence. She had no reason to, in her mind. As far as she was concerned, she had nothing to say to Heather.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Heather stood there in front of her, hoping for some kind of retort, hoping for her to at least show that Heather's little grudge and idea that the whole thing between the two still isn't settled wasn't just some childish thing. She tapped her foot a little, gritting her teeth after she said what she did--but what Angel did in response to that instead frustrated her to no end.

She blinked as Angel brushed shoulders with her like that, going to walk right by her. She was stunned, almost speechless that she was about to just--walk past her and away. There was no way that Heather would allow that to happen.

"HEY!" She yelled out, turning around, gripping Angel's hand with her other keeping her towel up against her. "The hell do you think you're doing?? Not even gonna say a damn thing!? All this time and here I thought you'd at least have something to say! I'm not NEARLY done with you so you'll stay right here! I've got more than a bone to pick with you! Doubt you know how much it's haunted me that our match was a draw! My one chance at the top and it wasn't even FINISHED!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 am

As soon as Angel felt Heather grab her by the hand, she whirled around to face her, a sudden coldness in her eyes as she stared at the woman who was once her biggest opponent. She gave her arm a jerk, ripping it from Heather's grasp, as she leaned towards her, her voice soft as she answered.

"Really?" she asked quietly, staring intently at Heather as she spoke. "You're still thinking about that mess?" She stepped towards Heather, tsking under her breath as she moved closer, leaving just inches between the two of them. "That match is over, and done with. That was two years ago, chica. Of course I'm not going to say a damn thing. What's there's to say?"

She reached up with both hands, and gave Heather a light shove away, her glare turning into a smirk as she continued. "You're not done with me? That's too bad for you, chica. I've been done with you. Grow up, and move the hell on."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2016 10:33 am

"Of course I'm still thinking about that.." She was already fed up with the girls voice as she spoke of these things like it was something petty and silly. She clenched her fists hard at her saying it was over and done with--it was an idea that Heather could not even comprehend. She was stunned at how Angel felt about the thing that's been tormenting Heather for a ridiculous amount of time and just eating at her mind.

She let out a little yelp as she gave her that light shove, gritting her teeth and glaring hard at her. "Tch..you haven't changed for a second. Belittling me like this...talking down on me.." She let out, tapping her foot. "I think your problem is you're scared. Our match never finished. It was a draw. Here you are trying desperately to put it in the past and act like that accomplished anything..I KNOW you're just scared to find out who would actually win. You're scared of the thought that with all the shit you said to me back then and the way you think of me now that I'm actually better than you"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Angel started to walk away. She didn't need this. She had no reason to engage in such a pointless debate with Heather. It seemed that Heather wasn't going to let up though, and as Angel tried to walk away, she just kept on going. Angel stopped, listening to her until she finished, then spun around to face her.

She took a quick step towards Heather, and gave her another shove, this time pushing her back against the wall. She planted one hand on each side of Heather's head, leaning in close towards her, the Latina staring intently at the purple-haired woman as she spoke up again, wanting to make sure that Heather got her point.

"Listen, chica. I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of you or anything you've got. I know I could kick your sorry ass in a heartbeat. I'm better than you, and I've always been better than you. I was the fucking champion, you get that chica? And what have you done? Nothing, that's what."

She leaned in closer, until she was face-to-face with Heather, lowering her voice to a softer, harsher tone as she continued. "Our thing was years ago, do you understand me? I've moved on. I've moved on to bigger and better things. It's time for you to stop living in the past, and move the hell on. Got it, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down