Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath Empty Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

Post by Revol Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:03 am

Hiroko Uta could barely contain her excitement. While she'd lost her first match, (quite decisively at that) she'd managed to make friends with the woman who'd knocked her out. And now, she was coming to visit her apartment. Lara Abreu was strong, cute and wonderfully kind. Hiroko considered herself lucky to have been able meet her, let alone form a friendship with her.

Determined to be a good host, she'd managed to tidy up, prepare some cakes and tea and was deliberating about what to wear. She was wearing denim short-shorts and a plain loose t-shirt, but she wasn't sure if she should dress up a little more, maybe with a nice dress or something a little more risque? She wanted to impress her after all. She was so absorbed by it all that she'd forgotten that Lara was supposed to arrive soon.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath Empty Re: Friendship, Desire and Bubblebath

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:27 am

Not wasting long to meet the cute new friend she'd meet after their match, which funnily enough ended with Silver hugging Hiroko to the point where she couldn't breath, Silver was indeed looking forward to meeting the girl once more, donning a casual attire as she made her way to the address on the paper.

Spoiler:

Knocking on the apartment door, she'd simply wait, eagerly, her face barely containing her smile, awaiting her new found friend to greet her as stood there with a box of chocolates.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Hiroko nearly jumped a foot in the air when she heard the knock on the door. She almost immediately forgot about her clothing woes, rushing to the door to meet her friend and former foe.

"Lara!" Hiroko cried joyfully as she came barelling through the front door to great her, giving the big girl a big hug for greeting.

"It's wonderful to see you! I'm glad you made it here okay. Please come in!" She grinned happily before taking few steps back to allow Lara inside.

Hiroko's apartment was painted primarily in warm reds and a little bigger than one would expect, maybe a little too big for one person. In fact the front room contained only a comfortable sofa, a small coffee table with some cakes laid out on it and a television. The room seemed barely lived in at all.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 am

The door opening, the small girl near immediately pounced on the big girl, Silver's own arm catching the girl and giving a big squeeze as she smiled at the girl.

She'd giggle as she was invited in, somewhat blushing and excited as she entered the home of her new friend. She wouldn't be rude, staying stood, offering her hand out with the chocolates before she'd even consider sitting down.

"These are for you!" She'd gleefully cry, handing Hiroko a purple box of luxury chocolates, a cute hand written message inside reading "Sorry I hugged You! Silver x" obviously referring to the outcome of their match.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 am

"Chocolates? Oh! Thank you!" Hiroko clapped her hands with delight and took the purple box from her. Opening them she saw the little note inside, laughing as she read it.

"I told you last time, you don't need to apologize! You can hug me any time! Although maybe not quite as hard as last time. I won't be much fun to talk to if I'm out like a light." She smiled, blushing slightly. She sat on the sofa, gesturing her companion to do the same. Hiroko had something of a soft spot for chocolate and she was eager to try Lara's gift. Taking one of them she bit into it, a little surprised to find a gooey centre, the liquid chocolate trickling down her lips slightly.

"These are wonderful! Thank you so much!"

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Silver smiled, feeling somewhat still awkward about their match ending. Still, at least her new friend didn't mind, and might of even enjoyed their embrace-finish somewhat.

She'd sit next to Hiroko, smiling in glee with her hands on her knees, giggling as the girl took a bite of her present.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Hiroko placed the chocolate on the table before moving a bit closer to Lara, wrapping her arms around one of hers and resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Can I ask you something? What do you enjoy about wrestling?" She tilted her head, pressing her cheek against Lara.
"You're so strong but you don't seem like you want to hurt people or push them around."

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Silver merely smiled as the girl budged close to her, hugging her arm, essentially solidifying their new friendship. She tilted her head like a curious puppy at first, before smiling.

"It's just fun really, isn't it! I'm sure you find it fun somewhat, no?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 pm

"It's fun, I suppose. I like testing my skills against other people." Hiroko said, idly rolling her head left and right on Lara's shoulder.

"I lose a lot though, and not everyone's as nice as you are about it. Still, sometimes losing is nice too." Hiroko felt a little flush as she thought of the end of their match together and Lara's powerful bearhug. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and pumped her fist into the air.

"Bah! Enough thinking about losing! I'm gonna win every match from now on! Starting now!" A mischievous grin spread across Hiroko's face as she tried to pounce on Lara and pin her down on the sofa so she could tickle her into submission!

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Silver was beginning to feel truly relaxed, as the smaller girl essentially lulled on her shoulder, but she couldn't help feel bad once more when Hiroko mentioned that there had essentially been bullies in her previous matches, a thought which didn't set well with the big girl, considering how easy it would be to rag doll her new found friend given her size if someone were to take control.

She figured a pounce would come when Hiroko obviously referred to starting a little tussle of sorts now, opting to lean back so that the considerably smaller girl could actually push her over, her face turning to laughter as her friend tried to 'submit' her!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next