Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oh My Goddesses!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oh My Goddesses! - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh My Goddesses!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 am

Sig had been in a lot of bearhug before, but they seemed like nothing compared to the one Radmilla put her into. The redhead's body was contracting and relaxing like a heart, with her lithe form stuck in it and had no other option but to be subjected to the squeezing until the woman felt satisfied. All sorts of sensations were running inside her smaller body and it's driving her wild.

"Uaaaghhh..." the blonde could only response in an agonized groan as Radmilla's words further turning her on, unable to think straight from this crushing yet arousing predicament. "T-thaatt... would be... a-awesome..."

As if it was a cue, Radmilla then fell forward, squashing her under that impressive body of hers to really make her squeal. She bucked once, but unable to make any kind of strong reaction whatsoever with the redhead amazon's figure pinning her flat against the ground. Her crotch was already having a small, damp spot from being so close to Radmilla all these times.

"Aaaaaa... i-it h-hurts..." she moaned. "... s-so g-good... nnnggh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 pm

When Radmilla lifted her body off of Sig, her battered ribs would finally be able to expand and air could filter into her hot, excited form. She had only felt a small percentage of the raw crushing power and imperious lustfulness of Radmilla. The rest was saved for those who had earned her wrath or her affection. Aniek in the meantime blew playfully on her face, tickling her tummy to get her to wake up again. "Our training's not over after all I imagine; how about we work on some stretches?"

Slowly wrapping her legs around the back of Sig's legs, Aniek pressed her torso against her back and moved her head and arm under Sig's armpit. In a modified abdominal stretch, she began to squeeze and pull with her legs while her upper body forced Sig's body over her sides. It could be painful but Aniek was pulling her in two directions just enough to be so. Radmilla licked her lips excitedly at the sight of that strained, tight tummy before Aniek let her go, slowly turning her around to face her.

"We could practice some softer rubs too~" She teased, playfully squishing her rack across her collarbone.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Still breathless from being crushed under Radmilla's weight, Sig could only groan and squirm weakly as Aniek took her turn to play with her, almost literally with the blowing and tickling on her belly. What followed afterwards was less playful, though, as the woman would applied a some sort of abdominal stretch hold, causing the lithe blonde to moan as she felt herself being stretched, her body starting to take stronger stimulation from the pain she received.

"G-gaaaahhh..."

She stumbled around for a bit after Aniek released her, her insides felt like they're starting to reform into their initial shapes again now that she was allowed a little break. Sig might have gotten quite used on being ragdolled around, but these two amazons were doing it so casually she couldn't quite imagine what would have became of her if she ever pissed them. The thought itself was shuddering.

"I-I could use a bit of change of pace with something softer... I-I guesss..." she anwered between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:39 am

"Radmilla, why don't you take a rear spot?" Aniek said. It wasn't long before a familiar wall of Czech muscle was pressed against her back. Two large tits squeezed past her head, rubbing left and right. It was clear they were aroused; they were slightly squeezing her before the slipped down to behind her shoulders, forcing Sig's upper torso forwards. Aniek proceeded to press further forwards, her own now mashing first painfully, then molding comfortably over her's. Soreness began to creep over her chest as the big ladies drew closer, sandwiching her young teats as they strove to drive their bellies against her.

When she was fully sandwiched, caught between two layers of warmth and strength, the women started to slowly push and press here and there. There would be brief moments of being utterly enveloped in their muscle and times when their skin would only graze her's. Her legs would be warm, trapped between four that kept her secure as they lovingly bumped against her. Radmilla chuckled, finding her cute as she was helplessly bumped and pressed between both, clearly trying to arouse her once again into flexing.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 am

Sig had no idea what the two amazons had in mind, but she could tell that she's getting excited from just imagining the possibilities. As she felt Radmilla's breasts pressed and rubbed against her head from behind, the blonde couldn't help but to moan and arch herself slightly from the sensation, before leaning herself a little further back to fell the redhead's large tits some more. Radmilla had a different idea, though, as the woman shifted herself, pressing Sig with some force that made her groaned briefly, before she was then joined by Aniek.

"Ahhmm... mmmbbpp..." whatever it was that she tried to say only came as muffled moans as the giantesses enveloped her lithe form with their larger bodies.

There was a bit of soreness from the pressing and such, but for the most part, Sig felt increasingly aroused, in a rapid pace. The way they brushed their figures against hers, sandwiching and bumping her at times was just simply divine. It almost felt like she could have melted away and be absorbed by both Radmilla and Aniek right there and right then. Her body grew hotter and more bothered in an even faster rate than before as it was.

"Mmmmhhh... Oooohh...! W-wunderbaaarr...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:52 am

Slowly, both giantesses began to wrap their arms about one another, pulling themselves closer. They giggled as their bare breasts slowly squished into one another and buried Sig's head in what many men would find to be heaven on Earth. Yet they were careful to give her room to breathe, partially arching their backs so the pillowy realm would have a window to air. But for anyone who knew them, it was clear the real deal was that their tummies were now pressing further forward.

Sig's belly once again met Aniek's and the dutch woman's pressed in, feeling the outer layers of Sig's skin flattening yet *just* touching on the tougher flesh and muscle underneath. It was a sweet spot she'd love to rub, slowly undulating her tummy in a wave like motion as she tended and coaxed her young muscles to rise. Slowly Radmilla followed, making sure the German did not pull back, squeezing with her monster thighs whenever she tried to squirm; a reassurance and a reminder of her control.

"Let's see how hard you can get~" Aniek teased, lowering her head to nuzzled cheek to cheek on the younger girl. "Back in Europe, we'd have flex tests; a great way to taste all kinds of young muscle, feeling them passionately try to impress the veterans with their work~" She pulled back after a lick and teasingly grinded her belly lightly up Sig's before pressing a little more, enticing her to flex back.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:25 am

Sig probably would have lost herself in this muscle sandwich if she didn't heard Aniek's words. For a moment she almost thought about letting both amazons grind her to oblivion with their perfect bodies until she became a puddle or being absorbed completely into their divine figures. She didn't remember feeling so aroused just from being sandwiched between to women to the point her mind almost went blank. It was truly a whole new level of experience.

But she had to answer to these goddesses' call. The blonde tried to gather her strength and started to flex herself. Without a doubt it'd be a futile effort to try pressing the trained belly of Aniek, but she just couldn't let herself being crushed despite how exciting it felt. Sig grunted, her hands tried to help herself making some space by pushing a bit on Aniek's shoulders. It felt like as if she's trying to move a big rock.

Radmilla's glorious front on her back didn't make things any better. Her almost buried head felt like it was resting on a pillow, with a hard bed of muscle under it. Her wriggling only rubbed her trapped form some more against the two amazons, building her arousal further. Her ass inadvertently brushed against the crotch of Radmilla as she continued to try making some breathing space for herself, until both the pressure and the sensation of their pressed bodies overwhelmed her resistance yet again...

"Uaahh... I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5