» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Goddesses

Go down

The Goddesses Empty The Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:04 am

[size=125:10r73wpp]Welcome to the domain of…
[size=175:10r73wpp]The Goddesses

The Goddesses UxRNKz4.pngThe Goddesses Oj2x1m6.png

[size=125:10r73wpp]BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
⟡ Who are they? ⟡
In the ring, they are known as Anubis and Bastet. They are hardly wont to reveal their given names, but according to their passports, they were born Anise and Bethany Farah. They never use these names with each other—even outside of the ring, they refer to each other as A and B, or Big Sister and Little Sister.

⟡ What are their measurements? ⟡
These two brown-haired, red-eyed siblings are very similar physically: Anubis, who is twenty-three years old, is 5’️9”, while Bastet, the younger of the pair at twenty-two years old, is slightly smaller at 5’️8”. They have not disclosed either their respective weights, or the exact sizes of their busts, though they have revealed that the latter pair of measurements is equal and that they often share bras with each other.

⟡ Where are they from? ⟡
Nobody knows where the sisters are from, and they have taken great pains to prevent anyone from deducing it. Their last name, Farah, is of Arabic origin, but their given names are English, and their ring names are of ancient Egyptian derivation. They seem to be native English speakers, but they speak it with almost no distinctive accent whatsoever.

⟡ Are the jackal and cat ears real? ⟡
No. The ears that adorn the girls’️ heads in the ring are prosthetic, created specifically for the Farah sisters to enhance their wrestling personas.

⟡ What wrestling experience do they have? ⟡
Anubis and Bastet have been wrestling since they were small. Ever since they developed breasts, they have dabbled in erotic wrestling, sometimes against girlfriends, sometimes against sexual rivals, but most of the time against each other. After finishing their schooling, they joined an underground wrestling federation in Singapore, becoming tag team champions there before moving on to an erotic league in Australia, where they won their second erotic title.

⟡ What styles of wrestling do they employ? ⟡
Anubis and Bastet are all about sexfighting, but don’️t let their erotic focus fool you—they are well-rounded warriors who can just as easily engage in a submission battle or a high-flying pro-style brawl. On top of that, the sisters’️ styles complement each other well, making them formidable opposition for any tag team. Of the two, Bastet is the more physically aggressive one, and also the most reckless—her favorite non-hentai maneuvers are predominantly strikes and powerhouse tactics, used to set up opponents for the more tactical, submissions-focused Anubis. Both also enjoy using humiliation maneuvers and smothers to destroy their opponents’️ will to fight. The sisters are generally friendly with their foes, and abide by the rules of the match, but are fiercely protective of each other, and are not afraid to bend or break the rules in order to rescue each other from “cheaters, jerks, and meanies.”

⟡ Are the two of them a couple? ⟡
Anubis and Bastet deny that they are a couple. They insist that, though they have a very loving, often erotic relationship, they are simply very close sisters, nothing more.

[size=125:10r73wpp]FINISHERS
Anubis: The Eye of Horus
The Eye of Horus often represents the moon in ancient Egyptian mythology, and, fittingly, Anubis’️s solo finisher employs a facesit pin as its key component. Folding her opponent into a matchbook pin, Anubis then sits down on the girl’️s face, using her ample posterior to suffocate her foe. For added humiliation, she will spank her opponent’️s upturned butt, or even lean down to eat her out.

Bastet: The Eye of Ra
The Eye of Ra symbolized the sun in ancient Egypt, and Bastet’️s solo finisher incorporates what could appear to be a bizarre ritual aimed at appeasing a merciless sun god. She begins by putting her weakened opponent in a ceiling hold, stretching the girl out and forcing her body upwards as a sacrifice to the heavens. She then shifts the girl’️s arms over to the opposite sides of her head, pulling them around her own neck in order to add a sleeper aspect to the hold that will soon knock the girl out cold.

Tag Team: The Martyr’️s Finger
Named after a Coptic tradition surrounding the annual flooding of the Nile River, The Martyr’️s Finger is the ultimate hentai humiliation tactic in Anubis and Bastet’️s arsenal. It starts with Anubis putting one of their opponents in a modified surfboard hold, planting her foot in the girl’️s back and pulling back on her hair so that the girl’️s face looks upwards. Bastet then takes their second opponent and puts her in a standing position straddling her teammate’️s face, her pussy resting atop the girl’️s mouth. Bastet then fingers the standing girl until she orgasms, letting her juices flood over her teammate’️s face, neck, and chest.

[size=125:10r73wpp]APPEARANCES
Anubis
Bastet: “Sometimes I envy Big Sister’️s gorgeous body. Her face, her hair, her breasts…but especially her rear end! Sometimes, if I ask nicely, she will use my face as her throne.”

Spoiler:

Bastet
Anubis: “Little Sister sometimes speaks of my body as if it is this glorious, unmatched thing, but the truth is that her body is just as beautiful as mine. Our breasts are the same size, our skin equally smooth, and I would be remiss if I didn’️t mention that round, splendorous posterior of hers. If anything, she is the more attractive of the two of us.”

Spoiler:

The Goddesses Tbm9Tch.jpg
Anubis: “We were just training for an upcoming titfight.”

Bastet: “Yep. Big Sister and I have been training for that titfight three or four times a week for the last ten years!”

[size=125:10r73wpp]PERSONALITY
Anubis:
“Big Sister is so calm, so cool, so collected. She can be very serious about things, you know, even when we’️re dealing with very sexy stuff. I like to think that I bring out her wilder side, though. She is an incredibly sexual person once she opens up. When she hesitates, or is reluctant to do something fun, I give her a little push, and it doesn’️t take long for her to change her mind. She has a little bit of a submissive streak, I guess.”

Bastet:
“Little Sister has a very overbearing, domineering personality. She is so intense. She is the sort of person who doesn’️t take no for an answer, even when that answer is the most reasoned and rational one. She does sometimes…take advantage of me, I guess, but she is very sweet and very adorable, and is quite the addictive girl—women we meet just can’️t help but fall for her. Luckily for me, I’️m resistant to her charms.”

[size=125:10r73wpp]RELATIONSHIPS
They'll always have each other.

[size=125:10r73wpp]RECORD
--

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down