Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Ari had to work hard to try to attain the top position, but Lia was making it a very difficult fight as the other pale girl had done everything in her power to slide, buck, or push Ari off of her as they continued their intimate duel. Cocoa that was rolling off of their bodies was quickly re-applied when they continued to roll around in the cocoa as Ari felt the sex of her opponent bumping into hers.

"Ooooh!" Ari moaned out, even though she just had an orgasm just before she was still a little sensitive down below and a hell of a lot horny as she would press herself into Lia, her breasts mashing into Lia's as she placed her head next to Lia to whisper in her ear. "You wanna do it again? You wanna trib until we cum again?" she gasped out with a hot moan, "I want to make you scream, and I bet you want to make me scream too don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Ari was doing a very good job of making each and every step as difficult as possible for Lia. Her dirty whispering certainly didn't help either, it was driving her crazy just being close to Ari, and with their bodies mashing together as they were...

"Haah... you're giving me too much credit... I can hardly keep up with you, Ari...!" Lia said modestly, jabbing her hips out again, sending jolts of pleasure up her body. It felt sooo good, and hopefully Ari felt the same way... "But, mmm... I really wanna hear ya scream again, you insatiable vixen!"

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 pm

Ari didn't know the amount of experience that Lia had in terms of sexual combat, but she definitely had something that turned Ari on. The way that they grind together, the way that the cocoa splashed around them in their lewd embrace, it was so intoxicating to her. Her lips curled into a smile as Lia admitted that she wanted to hear Ari scream, it gave her a good indicator of how horny Lia was.

Just like her. "Too much credit? Maybe I should give you a little...more!" Ari moaned out as she slapped her sex against Lia's for emphasis, letting out another hot moan as the lewd smack rang out. "Then make me scream, and I'll get you to do the same my little nymph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Lia was quivering, and Ari's next smack made her go weak in the legs, and if not for the fact that she was already lying down, she'd have collapsed then and there. "Haah.... Fuck...!" Lia thrust back sloppily, gasping quite audibly.

"Aah, no fair, you're too good!" Lia was half-whining, half-worshiping the incredibly skilled opponent, rocking her hips back and forth, but none of her smacks seemed to give the same impact. But hopefully, quantity would make up for quality here, as she slapped their hips together with reckless abandon!

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 am

The smack between sexes was loud enough for everyone to hear, if they could hear over the moans of Ari and Lia. "Haaa....yes...fuck me!" she huffed out, her lewd smile never leaving her lips as she could feel another orgasm building. "Then come hang out with me...I'll make you good!"

Ari was loving wrestling against Lia, though to be honest it was mostly having sex with Lia opposed to actually wrestling her, but Ari didn't care too much about the distinction. Lia definitely had the potential locked away in her body, Ari could feel through her body her moans and most of all she could feel it through Lia's sex. The way she threw herself at Ari, reminded Ari about how she does the same. Perhaps she has found the perfect opponent who matched her libido in all the right places. "Come on, come on Lia! Make me scream!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Ari's voice rang clear through the heat of their intense "battle". It hardly seemed like one, neither of them seemed to care about who was winning at this point. And Lia would be more than happy to take up on Ari's offer, doing this in from of a crowd was great, but the added benefit of privacy...

"Aah... o-of course I will! Oohhh!" Lia pushed herself to take Ari over the edge, trying to double the frequency that she'd be hitting Ari, easily bringing herself to the precipice with her foe/partner... and couldn't wait for herself to be sent off on what she knew would be yet another incredible climax!

Last edited by TheWamts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Ari and Lia played off of each other rather well, when one tried to place more pleasure on the other it would simply be met with similar lustful aggression. It was so intoxicating for Ari, she greatly enjoyed whenever she could find a woman who met her standards and more.

"Ooooooh!! Oooh!" Ari moaned as Lia increased the quantity of sex slaps that she was doing as Ari arched her head, her head dipping into the hot cocoa as she let out a hot moan. Ari quickly returned the favor, smacking her sex faster and faster against Lia's as her orgasm was reaching the bursting point. Ari would not hold back her screams of pleasures as she allowed the screams to echo out of her mouth as her orgasm was nearly bursting out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 am

"Aaghnn...! A-ari... yesss!" Lia had lost herself... actually, that point had past quite a while ago. Her body was giving into its desires, falling deeper into that hole every time Ari thrust her hips, her body shaking. The entire audience was watching them. Thousands of pairs of eyes would see her body arch back, finally at that point of wonderful release.

"Oh... G-god, A-ARI!! C-CUUMING!!" She squealed in delight, a hot spray exploding from her crotch, bursting against Ari's hips, as she writhed in their personal cocoa-flavoured pit of sex.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Ari's passionate moans and cries ripped out of her throat as she continued to ram her sex over and over again into Lia's as her body was shaking and pulsing with pleasure that was dominating and dictating her. All eyes were on the two battling beauties, thinking that both of them were giving their all to get the other to cum first under the veil of mutual passion. The smart ones knew that the veil was in fact truth.

"Oooooooooh! Li-LIIIIIAAAA!!!" Ari cried out as her juices sprayed out of her, washing over Lia's crotch as the opposing juices did the same to her as she lurched forward, barely catching herself from falling over onto Lia's body. Gasping and panting, she looked at her amazing opponent as she would lean forward to look right into Lia's face. "That....was amazing....you certainly know how to drive women wild."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 am

"Haah... T-thanks, Ari.... I-I try my best, eheh..." Lia flopped back into the cocoa, not at all minding the sticky liquid getting everywhere, since Ari's intensely warm body was right above her.

"Ah, c'mere..." Lia lurched up, grabbing Ari's back to tug her body on top of her own, just touching Ari was addictive enough... and Lia hadn't had her fill yet!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next